Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? (3392 Views)

Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Stevebamdex(m): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2016
Am not a fanatics but a reasonable person that love to learn new things.
Have being wondering the bible urges christian to cast out demons using jesus name.we read about it countless times in the bible how the name jesus worked wonders among the apostles and also among christians up till this moment,in jesus name is still working like fire{mystery}..!
Do we have any records in the koran or hadith where mohammed himself casted out demons?
What does koran says about muslims casting out demons/devil?
Can one use mohammed's name to bind the devil? What's ur view concerning this..!
Reasonable and worthy comment please..!
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Akkord4gov: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Hm hm,u are truly not a fanatic but a responsible guy.

If you don't have anything meaningful to use your thinking for,y can't you go and sleep. It is better for you my brother.
That Muhammed who is your headache even said,"it is better for you to keep quite than to spit rubbish".

I would have loved to reply you comprehensively but I do reply fanatic because they have a lot to learn
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Stevebamdex(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Hm hm,u are truly not a fanatic but a responsible guy.

If you don't have anything meaningful to use your thinking for,y can't you go and sleep. It is better for you my brother.
That Muhammed who is your headache even said,"it is better for you to keep quite than to spit rubbish".

I would have loved to reply you comprehensively but I do reply fanatic because they have a lot to learn

Hey bro..does my post bothers you? Sorry if it does.but can you say am lying about this obvious fact?
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by okosodo: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2016
you cant use demon to cast out demon

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Stevebamdex(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2016
okosodo:
you cant use demon to cast out demon
mohammed was the most pious,clean,truthful and gentle{in muslims deluded' mind} sad

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Maxxy010(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2016
During his lifetime he never performed miracle
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Akkord4gov: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Hey bro..does my post bothers you? Sorry if it does.but can you say am lying about this obvious fact?

What borders me isn't ur post but your claim that you aren't a fanatic and you are responsible. You don't need to hide under being educated to spit poo. Quran isn't something you need to be in spirit to understand like you claim with bible. Google and Wiki are also your friends to learn more about Islam
You know y I hate arguing with a retarded fanatic like you?Once argued with a bro and referenced him to where Jesus said I can't do anything except from my God in heaven. The bro said I wasn't in spirit to understand Jesus is also that God in heaven. I gave up that day cos I see you brainwashed humanbeing.

But anyway,i will answer you. Like Jesus said from my above quote,same as Muhammed cos they are all prophet of God. You can beg God using the names of all his prophet including Isa(Jesus) to cast your demon.

Muslims use Muhammed name cos he is regarded as the most beloved prophet and God do answer us. Muhammed cannot answer our prayers but Almighty Allah
I don't need to run to any Alfa to cast your demon out,bring all your family suffering from demons and In shaa Allah,i myself will cast it using Muhammed name and other surah from the quran

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Annunaki(m): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2016
On the contrary, if you invoke the name of mohammed, more demons will posses the person grin
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Akkord4gov: 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Maxxy010:
During his lifetime he never performed miracle
Google is your friend bro deluded being. Haba,you can be educated and learned than this na. Muhammed performed a lot of miracle,alot bro. Go and learn

Miracles of Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Annunaki(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:

What borders me isn't ur post but your claim that you aren't a fanatic and you are responsible. You don't need to hide under being educated to spit poo. Quran isn't something you need to be in spirit to understand like you claim with bible. Google and Wiki are also your friends to learn more about Islam
You know y I hate arguing with a retarded fanatic like you?Once argued with a bro and referenced him to where Jesus said I can't do anything except from my God in heaven. The bro said I wasn't in spirit to understand Jesus is also that God in heaven. I gave up that day cos I see you brainwashed humanbeing.

But anyway,i will answer you. Like Jesus said from my above quote,same as Muhammed cos they are all prophet of God. You can beg God using the names of all his prophet including Isa(Jesus) to cast your demon.

Muslims use Muhammed name cos he is regarded as the most beloved prophet and God do answer us. Muhammed cannot answer our prayers but Almighty Allah
I don't need to run to any Alfa to cast your demon out, bring all your family suffering from demons and In shaa Allah,i myself will cast it using Muhammed name and other surah from the quran

Al taquiya nonsense, even mohamed could not cast out demons during his time and when the quoran was recited over him on his death bed, it failed to heal him and he died a miserable death.

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Stevebamdex(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Annunaki:
On the contrary, if you invoke the name of mohammed, more demons will posses the person grin
Hahahahaha :v :v watch ur back they are coming for you smiley
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Annunaki(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Google is your friend bro deluded being. Haba,you can be educated and learned than this na. Muhammed performed a lot of miracle,alot bro. Go and learn

Miracles of Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even your fellow muslim islamic scholars have debunked those so called miracles as coming from fake hadiths tongue and the quoran made it clear that mohamed could not perform any miracle.

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by macIB(m): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
what is your problem with the way others do their things?
Christians are some of the most condescending when it comes to religious matters; along with muslims as well, unfortunately.
What happens to whatever suits your belief @op, live with it.
mind you, it is not only in Jesus name demons can be cast out (pls dont start quoting the bible). I have seen a babalawo (yoruba medicine man) cast out demons in a man and the man is living demons free for the past God knows when. I have also seen a sikh (a religion sect in india) did an exorcism on a lady and she has been living demon free too. All the above were done without the mention of Jesus christ's name during both exercises.
@op, Do you think God the father only listens to shortsighted people like yourself that believe without Jesus' name nobody can be saved?
@op come down from your high mounted horses.....

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by minifuworld: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Stevebamdex:
Am not a fanatics but a reasonable person that love to learn new things.
Have being wondering the bible urges christian to cast out demons using jesus name.we read about it countless times in the bible how the name jesus worked wonders among the apostles and also among christians up till this moment,in jesus name is still working like fire{mystery}..!
Do we have any records in the koran or hadith where mohammed himself casted out demons?
What does koran says about muslims casting out demons/devil?
Can one use mohammed's name to bind the devil? What's ur view concerning this..!
Reasonable and worthy comment please..!
lolz...muslims don't deceive themselve why because they knew that using any prophet name to perform miracle is a devilish act and i can even proof this from bible. in the book of matthew 7: 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of
heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Akkord4gov: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Annunaki:

Al taquiya nonsense, even mohamed could not cast out demons during his time and when the quoran was recited over him on his death bed, it failed to heal him and he died a miserable death.

Are you now satisfied?
And Jesus even said "God,why thy forsake me". Bro,you can sound more intelligent than this I swear,only that you are deluded. Only that tears is my enemy,i would have already started shedding tears for you. I am dissapointed,really disappointed
I raised a lot of valid points and the only tin you can said is Muhammed cannot cast you families deomons, then carry them to cele or cherubum na if you can't carry them to me.

If I fail to cast out you family demons,i swear I go start following go church. Bring them brother
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Akkord4gov: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
minifuworld:
lolz...muslims don't deceive themselve why because they knew that using any prophet name to perform miracle is a devilish act and i can even proof this from bible. in the book of matthew 7: 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of
heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity

The deluded guy will still quote you na and talk rubbish again. They will soon say you aren't in spirit to understand the verse.lol
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Akkord4gov: 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
Annunaki:

Even your fellow muslim islamic scholars have debunked those so called miracles as coming from fake hadiths tongue and the quoran made it clear that mohamed could not perform any miracle.

Bro,google is ur friend again,there are verses in the quran that mentioned Muhammed miracle. Deluded being
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Stevebamdex(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:

I don't need to run to any Alfa to cast your demon out,bring all your family suffering from demons and In shaa Allah,i myself will cast it using Muhammed name and other surah from the quran

And you have forgotten that mohammed himself died of meat poison?
He never casted out any demons out of anybody because he could not even discern them.what he knows to do best was to killed the bodies and most times took people's live or cut-off their heads or stone them to death or flog them to coma.he was doing all these under the pretense of acting holy or act of his own deliverance which is evil in God's sight..he could not heal but made people sick.he could not gives life but took lives.he could not delivers but dismembered people's body..how then do you think you can cast out demon? Which whose spirit? Devil can never cast out devil.
mohammed was devil himself those who follow him are devil incarnate which category you belong..! Accept jesus today sir.
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Annunaki(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Bro,google is ur friend again,there are verses in the quran that mentioned Muhammed miracle. Deluded being

I challenge you to post the quoran verse here.
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by minifuworld: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:

The deluded guy will still quote you na and talk rubbish again. They will soon say you aren't in spirit to understand the verse.lol
you realy understand their ways

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by minifuworld: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
Stevebamdex:

And you have forgotten that mohammed himself died of meat poison?
He never casted out any demons out of anybody because he could not even discern them.what he knows to do best was to killed the bodies and most times took people's live or cut-off their heads or stone them to death or flog them to coma.he was doing all these under the pretense of acting holy or act of his own deliverance which is evil in God's sight..he could not heal but made people sick.he could not gives life but took lives.he could not delivers but dismembered people's body..how then do you think you can cast out demon? Which whose spirit? Devil can never cast out devil.
mohammed was devil himself those who follow him are devil incarnate which category you belong..! Accept jesus today sir.
muslims accept jesus (peace be upon him)even more than the christians do. The muslims accept and believe jesus christ (peace be upon him)not because he perform miracle but because God reveal to to prophet muhammed (SAW) that he is among His prophets
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Stevebamdex(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
What made you believe that mohammed testimony is from God ? Can you table any verifiable facts that made you to believe he was truly inspired by God?

minifuworld:
muslims accept jesus (peace be upon him)even more than the christians do. The muslims accept and believe jesus christ (peace be upon him)not because he perform miracle but because God reveal to to prophet muhammed (SAW) that he is among His prophets
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Akkord4gov: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
Annunaki:

I have given u a reference from wikipedia,y can't you open and read it. If I give you the verse now,will u go read it in d quran?No

So that my reference will give u d verse and it's interpretation
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by minifuworld: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Annunaki:

Al-Quran is not a historical book its a book that contain those messages that God reveal to prophet muhammed (SAW) so if you want to know about the miracle signs and wonder that the prophet perform you can visit the Hadith there you can read through how prophet lives
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Stevebamdex(m): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
minifuworld:
Al-Quran is not a historical book its a book that contain those messages that God reveal to prophet muhammed (SAW) so if you want to know about the miracle signs and wonder that the prophet perform you can visit the Hadith there you can read through how prophet lives

Give us the koranic verses of how he performed miracles since koran is more accurate than the hadiths according to you muslims.the hadiths were compiled after his death and it can be filtered and altered.
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by minifuworld: 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Stevebamdex:
What made you believe that mohammed testimony is from God ? Can you table any verifiable facts that made you to believe he was truly inspired by God?

ok now take this verse for instance God reveal to prophet muhammed (SAW) in Quran
[19:27] Then she brought him to her own folk,
carrying him. They said: O Mary! Thou hast come with an amazing thing.
[19:28] O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a
wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot.
[19:29] Then she pointed to him. They said: How
can we talk to one who is in the cradle, a young
boy? [19:30] He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He
hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed
me a Prophet. Now my emphasis is on verse 29. Jesus spake when he was in cradle you cannot find this in the bilbe and it was reveal to prophet muhammed (SAW). In quran 3:3 He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel. quran [46:12] Before this, the book of Moses provided
guidance and mercy. This too is a scripture that
confirms, in Arabic, to warn those who
transgressed, and to give good news to the
righteous. So question here is that how did prophet muhammed (SAW) know about the existence of these book when he didn't know how to read and write
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by minifuworld: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Give us the koranic verses of how he performed miracles since koran is more accurate than the hadiths according to you muslims.the hadiths were compiled after his death and it can be filtered and altered.
you are repeating same question and i think have answer you
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Annunaki(m): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:

I have given u a reference from wikipedia,y can't you open and read it. If I give you the verse now,will u go read it in d quran?No

So that my reference will give u d verse and it's interpretation

Is wikipedia now an authoritative islamic source You claim there are verses in the quoran that mentions his miracles, is it too much to post the verses here? Just admit you are lying mohamed NEVER performed any miracle.
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Annunaki(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
minifuworld:

But if the quoran had enough space to instruct muslims to murder non believers and rape sex slaves, surely it must have space to mention the 'miracles' of it's only 'prophet'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Annunaki(m): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
minifuworld:
ok now take this verse for instance God reveal to prophet muhammed (SAW) in Quran
[19:27] Then she brought him to her own folk,
carrying him. They said: O Mary! Thou hast come with an amazing thing.
[19:28] O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a
wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot.
[19:29] Then she pointed to him. They said: How
can we talk to one who is in the cradle, a young
boy? [19:30] He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He
hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed
me a Prophet. Now my emphasis is on verse 29. Jesus spake when he was in cradle you cannot find this in the bilbe and it was reveal to prophet muhammed (SAW). In quran 3:3 He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel. quran [46:12] Before this, the book of Moses provided
guidance and mercy. This too is a scripture that
confirms, in Arabic, to warn those who
transgressed, and to give good news to the
righteous. So question here is that how did prophet muhammed (SAW) know about the existence of these book when he didn't know how to read and write

Was he also deaf and dumb He definitely would have heard stories being told by those more knowledgeable than himself. And the fact that he called Mary the sister of Aaron is pure evidence that he got his story mixed up. It was miriam that was the sister of Aaron and not Mary as mohammed thought.
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Akkord4gov: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Annunaki:

Is wikipedia now an authoritative islamic source You claim there are verses in the quoran that mentions his miracles, is it too much to post the verses here? Just admit you are lying mohamed NEVER performed any miracle.

Is it that you are uneducated that you don't know the uses of the internet or you are just trying to show how deluded you are?
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Annunaki(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Is it that you are uneducated that you don't know the uses of the internet or you are just trying to show how deluded you are?

You are a daft dunce, just admit you lied and I will let you be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Sunday Adelaja Confesses To Multiple Sexual Affairs Read More / Seed Sowing And The Christian / Why Don’t Christians Name Their Male Children Ishmael?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.