Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

My Aptitude Test Xperience - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Aptitude Test Xperience (1002 Views)

My Bad Xperience With A Unilag Babe / My Xperience 4 Warri Church / The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aptitude Test Xperience by Shekson(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
Went for an aptitude test and was given questions on current affairs. Please my people, abeg help me choose current affairs question from the two set of questions below:
SET A
1) When was EFCC formed?
2) Who was the first Nigerian President?
3) Who composed the National anthem?
4) Who is the DG of NAFDAC?
Amongst others

SET B
1) What is the full meaning of ASUU?
2) Who is ASUU chairman?
3) Who is the infamous boy that stowed away I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ an aircraft from Benin to Lagos?
4) What is the newly merged political party?
5)Who is the infamous BBA Nigerian housemate dat holds the record for having avoided nomination for eviction thruout the show?
6) Who is the most controversial Nigerian actress cum singer?
Abeg na which be current affairs? Na so dem give •̸Ϟ ̷̷̴̐͠€ questions like D̶̲̥̅̊ ones I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ SET A above. Hau I wan take pass wen na nairaland affairs I dey follow daily. Instead make dem talk say vacancy no dey again. Abeg my pple, which of the two sets be current affairs?
Re: My Aptitude Test Xperience by kcreal(f): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
SET A

1) EFCC was formed in the year 2003
2) The first Nigerian president was Late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe
3) Benedict Odiase composed the Nigerian National Anthem
4) Dr. Paul Orhill is the DG OF NAFDAC

SET B

1) The full meaning of ASUU is Academic Staff Union of Universities
2) Dr Nasir Isa - not too sure
3) Daniel Ohikhena
4)
5) Beverly Osu
6) Tonto Dike.
Re: My Aptitude Test Xperience by sunday478(m): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
Yeah, these are the current affairs, Write am for ur teacher nah ur mark go anwer the question pass
Re: My Aptitude Test Xperience by Shekson(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Na wetin man dey see for nairaland daily na him man sabi oooh. ASUU strike and daily news don make man sabi ASUU chairman name. Na events wey dey happn nau be current affairs nau. Dem no wan giv •̸Ϟ ̷̷̴̐͠€ the job ni jooor. SET B even tests the use of social networking sites by candidate.
Re: My Aptitude Test Xperience by Shekson(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
kcreal: SET A

1) EFCC was formed in the year 2003
2) The first Nigerian president was Late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe
3) Benedict Odiase composed the Nigerian National Anthem
4) Dr. Paul Orhill is the DG OF NAFDAC

SET B

1) The full meaning of ASUU is Academic Staff Union of Universities
2) Dr Nasir Isa - not too sure
3) Daniel Ohikhena
4)
5) Beverly Osu
6) Tonto Dike.

At least yu sabi ansas to set A. Me no sabi am @ all. Na only stories I dey read on nairaland na him I sabi

(1) (Reply)

Emeka N His Girlfriends / My Girl And I / Lwkmd! Untimely Confession Between Husband And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.