Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737939 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 19, 2014
apolonius:

When am I getting an iv and a visa to visit na?smiley

my planet is hostile to humans. smiley
I do the visitations. wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by apolonius(m): 2:49am On Jul 19, 2014
alutacontinua:

my planet is hostile to humans. smiley
I do the visitations. wink

Well,busy packing and making stew for my last 1 day in a little place in Neptune.

Talking about hostility,I like it!

I actually do snore;trust me so well. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 19, 2014
apolonius:

Well,busy packing and making stew for my last 1 day in a little place in Neptune.

Talking about hostility,I like it!

I actually do snore;trust me so well. grin

lol
I'm tryna imagine what the stew'll taste like grin tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by apolonius(m): 3:05am On Jul 19, 2014
alutacontinua:

lol
I'm tryna imagine what the stew'll taste like grin tongue

As horrible as anything you can think of. Hey,it is beginning to tantalize my sense of smell.smiley

In all its versions, I have never been diagnosed of food poisoning since my premier attempt very few years ago. I enjoy it all as it does impress my modest expectations.

In thy planet,what do you cook best?smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 19, 2014
apolonius:

As horrible as anything you can think of. Hey,it is beginning to tantalize my sense of smell.smiley

In all its versions, I have never been diagnosed of food poisoning since my premier attempt very few years ago. I enjoy it all as it does impress my modest expectations.

In thy planet,what do you cook best?smiley

Lmao grin cheesy cheesy grin @ horrible.

Tea! That's what we cook best. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by apolonius(m): 3:18am On Jul 19, 2014
alutacontinua:

Lmao grin cheesy cheesy grin @ horrible.

Tea! That's what we cook best. cheesy

A planet of liquid people!

Let me be true to my fading poor diet character. There is some rice to last the day,I won't report you to the sentinels of your diet culture if you let me feed you some now. I am just happily kind. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 19, 2014
apolonius:

A planet of liquid people!

Let me be true to my fading poor diet character. There is some rice to last the day,I won't report you to the sentinels of your diet culture if you let me feed you some now. I am just happily kind. grin

huh?
feed me rice kwa?
I'm allergic to rice cool
thanks for the offer though
enjoy the meal.
so, when are you arriving in my beauriful country?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by apolonius(m): 3:30am On Jul 19, 2014
alutacontinua:

huh?
feed me rice kwa?
enjoy the meal.

Rice is my cherished. An endless battle with carbs for me;I am told I have lost it for awhile now.

I shall arrive on the 29th-a.m. Spending few days in some town from this Sunday till the 28th-p.m.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by apolonius(m): 4:25am On Jul 19, 2014
alutacontinua:

huh?
feed me rice kwa?
enjoy the meal.

Lost you? Off to sleep now?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 4:51am On Jul 19, 2014
Hmmm.... a nice conversation between an Alien and a Humanoid...interesting!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by apolonius(m): 4:55am On Jul 19, 2014
RoyalRoy: Hmmm.... a nice conversation between an Alien and a Humanoid...interesting!!! cheesy

I guess it is an apt designation of those shared words,R-Roy!smiley

Thank you for tolerating our tennis of acquaintance on this thread of pride. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 5:13am On Jul 19, 2014
apolonius:

I guess it is an apt designation of those shared words,R-Roy!smiley

Thank you for tolerating our tennis of acquaintance on this thread of pride. grin

Lol
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 19, 2014
grin grin grin Apollo na.
apolonius:

Really?Tell me about it o!smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
RoyalRoy:

August 30....2013....grin grin grin

It's not even one year yet, so why the very premature jubilation? tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
Which wan be all dis aliens vs humans wey una don turn fun room too ehn angry grin grin grin What happened to good ole straightforward toasting tongue wink grin I must be very old school.

Hello everyone. .
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
damiso: Which wan be all dis aliens vs humans wey una don turn fun room too ehn angry grin grin grin What happened to good ole straightforward toasting tongue wink grin I must be very old school.

Hello everyone. .

I don't know what you're talking about angry tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
alutacontinua:

I don't know what you're talking about angry tongue

You don't know grin ok o
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
damiso: Which wan be all dis aliens vs humans wey una don turn fun room too ehn angry grin grin grin What happened to good ole straightforward toasting tongue wink grin I must be very old school.

Hello everyone. .

But you are old school.

Very Old School sef... cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2014

Hello everyone. .

Tell me about it,all I saw was horrible stew,just to tell her that he is still a bachelor wink and in great need of help wink and plenty coded messages lipsrsealed.

The young shall grow and the old shall become new grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
edwife:

Tell me about it,all I saw was horrible stew,just to tell her that he is still a bachelor wink and in great need of help wink and plenty coded messages lipsrsealed.

shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy

Mothers, teach your sons how to cook!

I cannot fit shout... grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
edwife:

calm down, my people! cheesy

Bro. apolonius has been taken off market by an angel
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy

Efe you are at it again! cheesy grin

Why are you pouring sand in the gentleman garri? cheesy wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
alutacontinua:

calm down, my people! cheesy

Bro. apolonius has been taken off market by an angel

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
apolonius:

I am single but in relationship with an angel that is marriage-focused with a date that is a very few months away.smiley

edwife:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
edwife:

Efe you are at it again! cheesy grin

Why are you pouring sand in the gentleman garri? cheesy wink

Because there is nothing endearing about a man who can't, and won't learn how to cook. It's a tried, tested, and worn-out old trick many men employ to get women slave in the kitchen for them, even whilst dating.

Okay, lemme ask you this: have you come across any of these so-called bachelors who've eaten raw meat under the pretext that they don't know how to cook?

Abeg make pessin hia word jare.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Because there is nothing endearing about a man who can't, and won't learn how to cook. It's a tried, tested, and worn-out old trick many men employ to get women slave in the kitchen for them, even whilst dating.

Okay, lemme ask you this: have you come across any of these so-called bachelors who've eaten raw meat under the pretext that they don't know how to cook?

No I haven't,only met great cook. wink cheesy

But,some of them actually know nothing in the kitchen,(my brother) sad while some think it is a woman responsibility.They just can't be bothered. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
edwife:

No I haven't,only met great cook.

But,some of them actually know nothing in the kitchen,(my brother) while some think it is a woman responsibility.They can't just be bothered. smiley

And if your brother were to prepare meat, would he eat it raw because he "doesn't know how to cook"?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
EfemenaXY:

But you are old school.

Very Old School sef... cheesy

I guess I must be cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by apolonius(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy

I can cook very well. But just stew,beans,egusi and,ehmmm,the boiled ones.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by apolonius(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
damiso:

I guess I must be cheesy

Dami,no mind us joor. Just two making fun of too. Sure, a real man toasts na. I am a real man and fully share in thy philosophy.smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by apolonius(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
EfemenaXY:

The truth about men's poor cooking has little or absolutely nothing to do with a commitment to perpetuating our patriarchal Naija culture. Most are innocent victims of this system,and the orientation about chores and roles within the home that most of us did have.

Cooking is no role for the woman,it is what she can freely do for love just as the man will do some other things for her too. Roles within a connubial union are never permanently shared,each party can take them to make love and life more interesting and happier.smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
apolonius:

The truth about men's poor cooking has little or absolutely nothing to do with a commitment to perpetuating our patriarchal Naija culture.

I think it does. Where you have people drumming into girls' heads that only a woman whose cooking is on par will make a good wife, you'll find that the pressure to cook well is placed with the girls and not the men. But that was in the olden days. In this day and age of modern inventions, and youtube, I see absolutely no reason why a man will say "I don't know how to cook because my mum never taught me how to...". Every single bit of information is readily available on the WWW. Let them go there and learn the step-by-step process of how to cook whatever it is that they fancy, without relying on girlfriends or sisters.

apolonius: Most are innocent victims of this system,and the orientation about chores and roles within the home that most of us did have.

That's a lame excuse now. Sure it worked twenty odd years ago but why should it still be the case even now? A man who doesn't know how to cook doesn't simply because he isn't interested and feeds into this patriarchal system whenever it suits him / is most convenient.

apolonius: Cooking is no role for the woman,it is what she can freely do for love just as the man will do some other things for her too. Roles within a connubial union are never permanently shared,each party can take them to make love and life more interesting and happier.smiley

You might have a point in the ideal world. But on our home soil? I disagree, as per my initial comment(s).

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.