Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (740812 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
jennykadry:

Chineke. You are light skinned? ojigbijigbi...I always thought you were one dark skinned girl with I beg to salute facial tribal marks than run down your chest region. grin
Lwkmd! Thunder fire ya bweast dia
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Lwkmd! Thunder fire ya bweast dia

You no quote the correct one...here you go...grin

jennykadry:
Chineke. You are light skinned? ojigbijigbi...I always thought you were one dark skinned girl with I beg to salute facial tribal marks that run from your eye region down to your chest area and With kunu coloured teeth. Now I know never to judge a book by its cover grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
jennykadry:

You no quote the correct one...here you go...grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Craze woman!

Dem tell you agberos no dey fresh?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Edwife,

I will invest in MK but just foundation and loose powder. I cannot fit afford the whole package plus my Lancome is more than enough. If you see how I pinch from the Lancome ehn, small small ooo. The money to buy them all is enough to furnish Coogar's london gals and r231 village girls with a years supply of MAC grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Craze woman!

Dem tell you agberos no dey fresh?

That is why I said I apologise for judging a book by its cover. look at me thinking you were a female version of baba suwe only for you to tell me say you be yellow paw paw like those pretty girls Orange drug uses for his advert? Idowu....accept my sincere apology grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Echosam: 12:50am On Sep 26, 2014
It's amazing...luv, romance and relationship like never before...you need correct information to keep that relationship going well...visit www.virginology..com today and welcome yourself to the era of luvly family moulding !!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by olu4life(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2014
Good day fams. Really greatly sorry to murder d aura of fun in here. But pls I need ur help on this case.The thread has been created below. Its about baby Brian. All necessary questions have being asked on the thread. Pls kindly visit. Doing this cos I know we have some good mothers in here. Thank u very much and sorry once again for disturbing d aura

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Oooopx!!! Stumbled on d family section not to long, n falling head over heels in love wiv it grin..

Eeerrrmmm... I'm Jenny Ezera, born n bred in Nigeria, PH city 2 be precise but an Abian by identity...

Hobbies are singing, travelling, writting (nicknamed Sece grin), teaching n yabbing wink..

Sleekyjay was given 2 me by a bestie, telling me how much of a charmer I can be cheesy cheesy... Not new 2 Nairaland though, but lost d oda acct cry... Can't jux figure out d passwrd again n NL isn't jux helping...

Still single but have dz love 4 babies (cute ones oo) n great families; @ least learning 4rm dose who re dere cos someday, I'll b dere....

Anyfin PINK z me grin grin...

A good family z 1 dah z built on a firm n solid foundation...

4 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mbulela: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
@r231, these your party pics are enough to turn me gay.
After looking at them, I feel like getting into a closet.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sleekyshuga: Oooopx!!! Stumbled on d family section not to long, n falling head over heels in love wiv it grin..

Eeerrrmmm... I'm Jenny Ezera, born n bred in Nigeria, PH city 2 be precise but an Abian by identity...

Hobbies are singing, travelling, writting (nicknamed Sece grin), teaching n yabbing wink..

Sleekyjay was given 2 me by a bestie, telling me how much of a charmer I can be cheesy cheesy... Not new 2 Nairaland though, but lost d oda acct cry... Can't jux figure out d passwrd again n NL isn't jux helping...

Still single but have dz love 4 babies (cute ones oo) n great families; @ least learning 4rm dose who re dere cos someday, I'll b dere....

Anyfin PINK z me grin grin...

A good family z 1 dah z built on a firm n solid foundation...

Welcome oooo.....

so you love babies han........Good. I am the ambassador here so if anybody try to charge you for registration, tell them to see me grin grin grin

but why you come use wedding cake do birthday nau undecided undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by honey001(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
chaircover: Its really strange when you go to these parties and the women are all dressed up/over dressed, but the guys just wear casual polo shirts etc

Please ma, can I talk to you via E mail?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
mbulela: @r231, these your party pics are enough to turn me gay.
After looking at them, I feel like getting into a closet.

hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

I think i still prefer oshoronga than gay doh grin grin

i know dem be oku but i rather turn oku upside down at least i dont get to see the face in the morning cus that will be like a scene from scary movie 6 than be be gay grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
You're welcome sleekyshuga
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pls don't qoute.
Tenk u kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
honey001:

Please ma, can I talked to you via E mail?

yes you can
Pls send me a Pm

@sleeky you are welcome
We are a friendly bunch, however stay clear from the following people. R321, jaybee3 and cooger/coogar tongue
They are very naughty london bois . .especialy that r321
They will corrupt you.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by honey001(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
chaircover:

yes you can
Pls send me a Pm

Thanks Ma.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
I am bored. I think I need a holiday. Any one wanna suggest a CHEAP country to visit for 2 weeks? and any volunteers happy to pay for the trip?grin. Chaircover, Damiso, my yellow pawpaw Idowuogbo who I have judged so wrongly grin, Efemenaxy, NaijaBabe, coogar, r231, Sagamite...please heleep a sister mbong cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennykadry: I am bored. I think I need a holiday. Any one wanna suggest a CHEAP country to visit for 2 weeks? and any volunteers happy to pay for the trip?grin. Chaircover, Damiso, my yellow pawpaw Idowuogbo who I have judged so wrongly grin, Efemenaxy, NaijaBabe, coogar, r231, Sagamite...please heleep a sister mbong cry

chibok will be a nice holiday destination. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
coogar:

chibok will be a nice holiday destination. grin

Ko o serious. Did I tell you I am on a suicide mission ni? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
cococandy: You're welcome sleekyshuga
Thanks ma'am...

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
r231:

Welcome oooo.....

so you love babies han........Good. I am the ambassador here so if anybody try to charge you for registration, tell them to see me grin grin grin

but why you come use wedding cake do birthday nau undecided undecided
Hehehehe.... Yea... I love babies.. Dey make d world a beautiful place cheesy...

Wedding cake grin grin... My dear, I needed samfin larger dan d former ooo cos more mouths were involved cheesy..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennykadry: I am bored. I think I need a holiday. Any one wanna suggest a CHEAP country to visit for 2 weeks? and any volunteers happy to pay for the trip?grin. Chaircover, Damiso, my yellow pawpaw Idowuogbo who I have judged so wrongly grin, Efemenaxy, NaijaBabe, coogar, r231, Sagamite...please heleep a sister mbong cry

Jenny moi kiss kiss kiss

I think I've found the perfect budget holiday for you, somewhere in the Big Apple. It's a 0-Star hotel, guaranteed to make your money stretch really farrrrr....

Note: The guy going "ooohhh" at the toilet must be our dear R231 in the middle of releasing his famous made-in-China-Stink-Bomb cheesy

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvlO9Yw7IY
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2014

I hear The Gambia is beautiful and not that expensive.but you live in Australia so by the time you calculate airfare from Australia grin grin I am sure it will be probably no longer be a cheap destination that's one advantage of living in the UK Its not that far from Africa grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 5:29am On Sep 27, 2014
chaircover:

yes you can
Pls send me a Pm

@sleeky you are welcome
We are a friendly bunch, however stay clear from the following people. R321, jaybee3 and cooger/coogar tongue
They will corrupt you.

I am Innocent Idibia, Virgin and never kissed a woman before you can ask my mummy grin

I heard Iraq is nice this time of the year grin cheesy.........I fit sponsor that
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 5:34am On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Jenny moi kiss kiss kiss

I think I've found the perfect budget holiday for you, somewhere in the Big Apple. It's a 0-Star hotel, guaranteed to make your money stretch really farrrrr....

Note: The guy going "ooohhh" at the toilet must be our dear R231 in the middle of releasing his famous made-in-China-Stink-Bomb cheesy

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvlO9Yw7IY

Only in yankee cheesy

I went to a restaurant in China with something similar anyway.......

That one na shalanga cheesy.....I don't even know where to start

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 7:06am On Sep 27, 2014
^^ shocked shocked shocked

Is that a low-lying toilet? Or shower cubicle? Or a two-in-one, low cost, double functioning, shower/toilet faucet?? cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY: ^^ shocked shocked shocked

Is that a low-lying toilet? Or shower cubicle? Or a two-in-one, low cost, double functioning, shower/toilet faucet?? cheesy

Don't know the English buy we call it shalanga in Nigeria even though this is a fancy one.

Not a shower cus it's a restaurant. I don't think people go restaurant to bath now lol......

Funny thing is, it's two in there so two people can go in there at the same time grin cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1922231/perspective-family-issue

where are the fun peeps? This is an interesting discussion
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2014
chaircover:

yes you can
Pls send me a Pm

@sleeky you are welcome
They will corrupt you.
Hehehehe... Yes ma'am...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2014
Sleekyshuga: Hehehehe... Yes ma'am...

Bad advice
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

Bad advice
grin cheesy cheesy... Why would u say dah?

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.