Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (738010 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Good evening all, please who bakes cakes or own a bakery in abuja?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
^^^^^ lol.

I don't know where people get all these funny stuff from

Saw this one picture last night and couldn't stop laughing

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
edwife:
I am only posting.....Chaircover don't kill me... cheesy An Ibadan restaurant Menu.... grin grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-09aTOCHJOA8/VLd78TuWFCI/AAAAAAAETLA/9J3FZhw_i0Y/s1600/Screenshot_2015-01-15-06-53-57.png[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-n4W3TF2fmmo/VLd7vMo2JOI/AAAAAAAETK4/xi2kmpI_nfU/s1600/Screenshot_2015-01-15-06-54-02.png[/img]

Big lie! angry angry angry
Def not an Ibadan reataurant
There is no amala and ewedu on the menu
This menu is from Lagos . . .or Peckham cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2015
chaircover:

Big lie! angry angry angry
Def not an Ibadan reataurant
There is no amala and ewedu on the menu
This menu is from Lagos . . .or Peckham cool

grin grin grin direct from Ibadan....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
Forgive me for this unsolicited message, but I thought I'd make an exception.

We need 100,000 Signatures online for black history to be taught to our children in primary and secondary schools . Deadline 10th of February 2015 . If we don't get 100,000 signatures by this date it will never be taught To our children in schools. The petition is online only - visit epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/60635
OR
Type' BLACK HISTORY PETITION 'into Google and the above web address will come up. Then just click onto the HM Government website & sign the petition.
OUR CHILDREN NEED THIS -
'POWER TO THE PEOPLE'
LETS DO THIS!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
^ Done!!! It is long overdue.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
Naija ladies moca sambarry et al
Please which washing machine can I buy for Naija
I keep on hearing top loader, side loader, automatic .. .I dont know again
I want a machine that will wash and spin my clothes . . with no input from me
Thanks
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijababe:
^ Done!!! It is long overdue.

Thank you. kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cool
chaircover:
Naija ladies moca sambarry et al
Please which washing machine can I buy for Naija
I keep on hearing top loader, side loader, automatic .. .I dont know again
I want a machine that will wash and spin my clothes . . with no input from me
Thanks
I think there is a thread(unless it was tsunamized) that discussed these machines extensively. Very detailed.

I think d one Phema is using is very cool abi cococandy(any of d two ladies).
Samsung pdt.
I use LG top loader and don't hv problem with it.turbo drum.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Edwife, have u prepared isi ewu b4?
D thing dey hungry me sad
Did u like it?
Which I know where to buy it here sad
All these shiken this and that don tire me cry cry

Who will give me goat head o
Hubby just dey look me anyhow(im sure he has not tasted it.fake igbo man tongue)

Edwife oooooooo!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
moca:
I think there is a thread(unless it was tsunamized) that discussed these machines extensively. Very detailed.

Samsung pdt.
i used LG top loader too. Was ok then. I've seen better ones now. Don't know if they are available in naija
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
moca:
Edwife, have u prepared isi ewu b4?
D thing dey hungry me sad
Did u like it?
Which I know where to buy it here sad
All these shiken this and that don tire me cry cry

Who will give me goat head o
Hubby just dey look me anyhow(im sure he has not tasted it.fake igbo man tongue)

Edwife oooooooo!!

grin grin grin grin
Check this video,it's even a guy who did the preparation.... wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPswC2AL4zI

But i like this one better,she explained everything except that i did not have potash...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV0JOahz75I
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
Coco,then it's not u.

@edy o, thank u so much. kiss

I'm gonna scout for that tomorrow.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Come o, it seems like we hv more abroad mamas and daddas here tongue cheesy
This is gross injustice and inequality.
Abeg,govt should look into this asap tongue cheesy

Okay o.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
moca:

Samsung pdt.

God bless you babes
I just want a simple machine that will fit in my bathroom that can wash a few clothes
Nothing fancy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
moca:

Okay o.

Lol! Don't mind them jare. cool tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 12:36am On Jan 17, 2015
moca:

Okay o.
cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 17, 2015
Since we are talking washing machines, pls who has experience of dishwashers in Nigeria. The available selection seems very small - ignis and lg.

What are issues and challenges esp with our power over here.

Do they work very well or do they become kitchen furniture.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Hello everyone

Edwife I have added my signature will share the link as well..when I signed up it was still at 30 something thousand thats still a long way away from 100k

.Me and hubby had an argument last night though about what is black history? Is it the history of blacks in the united kingdom, african history(how will they incoporate all the wide range of nationalities cultures history etc without leaving out some people), colonialism etc etc..I just told him to stop arguing and just sign the b.loody thing grin grin ; grin

Have a lovely weekend everyone
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Don't mind them jare. cool tongue

See them!
Cococandy has joined too cheesy

No wahala, we dey village dey keep comp clean tongue cheesy

Abeg I dey go look for goat head.
If I eventually set my eyes on it eh, e go hia nwii cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2015
damiso:
Hello everyone

Edwife I have added my signature will share the link as well..when I signed up it was still at 30 something thousand thats still a long way away from 100k

.Me and hubby had an argument last night though about what is black history? Is it the history of blacks in the united kingdom, african history(how will they incoporate all the wide range of nationalities cultures history etc without leaving out some people), colonialism etc etc..I just told him to stop arguing and just sign the b.loody thing grin grin ; grin

Is it for oyinbos alone?(uk to be precise?)
I wan forward am to my wifey to sign too.
I like that.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2015
moca:

Is it for oyinbos alone?(uk to be precise?)
I wan forward am to my wifey to sign too.
I like that.

No it's not for oyinbos alone o grin but when you sign you have to put in A UK address and postcode so I think that makes it kinda open to UK residents and citizens.abeg forward to your wife too the more the merrier.

I am sooo lazy this morning. embarassed embarassed my brain is thinking of all I need to do but my body is saying 'I dont care' embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
Okay dami.
Will do that immediately.

Abeg, dont be lazy o!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2015
moca:
Okay dami.
Will do that immediately.

Abeg, dont be lazy o!

I will try not to be smiley once I get up now il just throw myself into it.

My series buddies who watches The Newsroom watched the last ever episode last night and I am so sad it's been discontinued.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2015
Oh
EfemenaXY:

Ooops!

Late comer like me (again)! smiley

Happy Wedding Anniversary madam CC. Hope you all celebrated in style? Re: the bolded, are you sure you don't want to branch Kew Gardens? Or the Chelsea Flower Show? I hear the tickets are now available for purchase... cool tongue tongue

Anyway, I saw this on YouTube and have been stitches ever since! Why oh why do I think the lady with the green hair is R231's latest babe? grin grin

Oya, in no particular order, make una come judge matter:

CC
Naijababe
Damiso
Edwife
Chillis
Cococandy
Carefreewannabe
Ile
Aisha2
Sambarry
Taryour
Modisweets

And anyone else jare. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcc03A-oqDI

Some people are just gangster shaa grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
damiso:
Hello everyone

Hello Dear,

Thank you sweetheart,I am not really certain about the back history they will teach,but you know what as long as we have something that our children can learn and has to do with BLACK,i really don't mind. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
edwife:

Hello Dear,

Thank you sweetheart,I am not really certain about the back history they will teach,but you know what as long as we have something that our children can learn and has to do with BLACK,i really don't mind. smiley

Me too Jare don't mind him and over Sabi grin He even asked if Asian history too must be taught if we want inclusion as they too are a majority minority ethnic group in britain grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
damiso:

No it's not for oyinbos alone o grin but when you sign you have to put in A UK address and postcode so I think that makes it kinda open to UK residents and citizens.abeg forward to your wife too the more the merrier.

I am sooo lazy this morning. embarassed embarassed my brain is thinking of all I need to do but my body is saying 'I dont care' embarassed

Oh dear.

Up you get mami...just done a very full English Brekki for the family.

If you're close to your tv, switch on to BBC2 now: British Isles - A natural History. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
edwife:
Forgive me for this unsolicited message, but I thought I'd make an exception.

We need 100,000 Signatures online for black history to be taught to our children in primary and secondary schools . Deadline 10th of February 2015 . If we don't get 100,000 signatures by this date it will never be taught To our children in schools. The petition is online only - visit epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/60635
OR
Type' BLACK HISTORY PETITION 'into Google and the above web address will come up. Then just click onto the HM Government website & sign the petition.
OUR CHILDREN NEED THIS -
'POWER TO THE PEOPLE'
LETS DO THIS!

Don't your kid's school acknowledge "Black History Month" in October? All you've mentioned here, and more is covered with regards to teaching black history in the schools and local libraries. Renowned guest speakers like Wole's Soyinka, Chidinma, and a host of other black celebrity artists, writers, have made appearances too. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Don't your kid's school acknowledge "Black History Month" in October? All you've mentioned here, and more is covered with regards to teaching black history in the schools and local libraries. Renowned guest speakers like Wole's Soyinka, Chidinma, and a host of other black celebrity artists, writers, have made appearances too. smiley

It 's not only my kids school but majority of schools do not.Some schools do while some don't;that's why we need the votes so that each and every school will comply and make it compulsory.

Morning Afternoon dear kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
damiso:

Me too Jare don't mind him and over Sabi grin He even asked if Asian history too must be taught if we want inclusion as they too are a majority minority ethnic group in britain grin grin grin grin grin

Lol,leave that British guy alone... cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.