Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737951 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Oh dear.

Up you get mami... just done a very full English Brekki for the family.

If you're close to your tv, switch on to BBC2 now: British Isles - A natural History. smiley

Where is mine? undecided because i can't even move.I have been awake up until 3 am trying to submit my assignment,then woke up 6 am to continue-I am 10 h late grin grin but who cares-the deal breaker is the submission,and that's was achieved cool cool...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
edwife:

Where is mine? undecided because i can't even move.I have been awake up until 3 am trying to submit my assignment,then woke up 6 am to continue-I am 10 h late grin grin but who cares-the deal breaker is the submission,and that's was achieved cool cool...

Pele o!

I remember doing the same for my masters. Was up two days and nights, straight up and had to print 3 copies of everything with my Dot Matrix printer.

Seems aeons ago now... smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Pele o!

I remember doing the same for my masters. Was up two days and nights, straight up and had to print 3 copies of everything with my Dot Matrix printer.

Seems aeons ago now... smiley

thanks dear
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
chaircover:

God bless you babes
I just want a simple machine that will fit in my bathroom that can wash a few clothes
Nothing fancy

Cc wants a washing machine in Naija grin this woman sef .. What happened to local Togolese lipsrsealed washer men/women .. They even iron it too. All inclusive.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ooops!

Late comer like me (again)! smiley

Happy Wedding Anniversary madam CC. Hope you all celebrated in style? Re: the bolded, are you sure you don't want to branch Kew Gardens? Or the Chelsea Flower Show? I hear the tickets are now available for purchase... cool tongue tongue

Anyway, I saw this on YouTube and have been stitches ever since! Why oh why do I think the lady with the green hair is R231's latest babe? grin grin

Oya, in no particular order, make una come judge matter:

CC
Naijababe
Damiso
Edwife
Chillis
Cococandy
Carefreewannabe
Ile
Aisha2
Sambarry
Taryour
Modisweets

And anyone else jare. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcc03A-oqDI

LWKMD. Good evening house. And happy new year to every one.

Been so so busy and settling down. Trust you all are doing great,families and businesses as well. Wishing you all a productive and blessed 2015.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
^^ And a happy new year to you and yours, madam Taryour. smiley smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
oyb:
Since we are talking washing machines, pls who has experience of dishwashers in Nigeria. The available selection seems very small - ignis and lg.

What are issues and challenges esp with our power over here.

Do they work very well or do they become kitchen furniture.
lmao @kitchen furniture
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ewuro4:

Cc wants a washing machine in Naija grin this woman sef .. What happened to local Togolese lipsrsealed washer men/women .. They even iron it too. All inclusive.
those people will cut her neck with prices. cheesy
After 3months the money they will collect will buy one functional washer.
A washer will be cheaper for her jare
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
cococandy:
those people will cut her neck with prices. cheesy
After 3months the money they will collect will buy one functional washer.
A washer will be cheaper for her jare

Don't mind me. Just teasing CC ni :

But jokes aside , nothing beats hand washing in Naija.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by debosky(m): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Handwashing. Chai now that's what I call luxury!

Washed, ironed and starched even...razor sharp gators. grin

Just beware: I remember the washman and house maid always insulting each other and then it descends into the most crude sexual insults I've ever heard. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Oh dear.

Up you get mami...just done a very full English Brekki for the family.

If you're close to your tv, switch on to BBC2 now: British Isles - A natural History. smiley

Lucky family....everyone had toast or cereal AGAIN (I promise saturdays will be a nice cooked breakfast since everyone is rushing around week day mornings embarassed) I promise to do an Efe next Saturday grin

Was faraway by the time i saw this post but can always catch up on Iplayer.

Ewuro and debosky are taking me down memory lane cheesy Daddy's gators were so sharp they could actually cut your fingers cheesy.I remember we all used to hustle to take out daddy's clothes to the washman you must always find change in his agbadas or danshikis that he will tell you to keep. grin Never in mummys though that woman's ijebu genes run deep.she no dey forget change sef grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 2:22am On Jan 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

hand washing and sun drying.
I love the sun drying part sha. Not the hand washing part.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
cococandy:
hand washing and sun drying.
I love the sun drying part sha. Not the hand washing part.

LOL.

Damiso, tell me about it. I still call the dude to wash my clothes till date. He's married now. Boy o boy he's good. That's what I call luxury. grin

Don't use no washing machine. Nah.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by MirrorMirror: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hello People
Pls Can anyone confirm if Bims African store in Peckham opened their doors for business lately.
Heard some news but not too sure.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
MirrorMirror:
Hello People
Pls Can anyone confirm if Bims African store in Peckham opened their doors for business lately.
Heard some news but not too sure.

I heard the owner passed away in Nigeria but not sure if the store is open for business.

Ewuro4:

LOL.

Damiso, tell me about it. I still call the dude to wash my clothes till date. He's married now. Boy o boy he's good. That's what I call luxury. grin

Don't use no washing machine. Nah.

Real luxury cheesy when my mum comes visiting the clothes she brings(ankara iro and buba etc) never need ironing. .the kain ironing no be our own type here jare..I think its the starch grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2015
Ewuro4:

The problem is I dont like people washing my clothes.
I just have this feeling of being uncomfortable of someone else touching my clothes, so I sit by the well and handwash them, batting people who try to help me off.
Does my back no good, so what I do is when I have my shower for the evening, I wash the clothes I wore that day at the same time
So Moca oya give me a model abeg
Oga is in a good mood and has agreed to buy it. I need to make up my mind quick before he changes his mind and decides to use the money on something else lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
LOL hilarious grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jennixyluv: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
@Dami,you are not lazy joor! just a tiny bit tongue grin grin

You just prioritise what essential for you and what not.....as long as you clean,cook and take care of 3 people cheesy,my dear you are trying....

Where is naijababe by the way? smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
edwife:

You just prioritise what essential for you and what not.....as long as you clean,cook and take care of 3 people cheesy,my dear you are trying....

Right here kicking ar5e as usual wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
naijababe:

Right here kicking ar5e as usual wink

Lol,whose as.s are you kicking? tongue tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
edwife:

Lol,who's as.s are you kicking? tongue tongue

Mbulela's angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
edwife:

grin grin grin Ok maybe not lazy but a short cut taker.

Me I won't vex for kitchen or food sha but I can off cloth if persin tamper with my SKY+ planner even hubby knows not to mess with my recorded peogrammes grin grin the other day I saw I had a whole season of Ross Kemps 'Extreme world'from early 2014 and I will still watch it one day..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by vickilafab(f): 1:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Good morning everyone in the house. just came across this thread and it is fun as d topic says.. so, I don grab seat o
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by vickilafab(f): 2:00am On Jan 23, 2015
chaircover:

The problem is I dont like people washing my clothes.
I just have this feeling of being uncomfortable of someone else touching my clothes, so I sit by the well and handwash them, batting people who try to help me off.
Does my back no good, so what I do is when I have my shower for the evening, I wash the clothes I wore that day at the same time
So Moca oya give me a model abeg
Oga is in a good mood and has agreed to buy it. I need to make up my mind quick before he changes his mind and decides to use the money on something else lipsrsealed
I hope i can contribute to this.. I use LG, d model that comes with a timer. really good one as it has different washing settings(cotton, blanket, baby clothes, delicate, etc) & different water settings frm cold to as hot as 95 degrees. it spins almost dry too.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2015
vickilafab:
I hope i can contribute to this.. I use LG, d model that comes with a timer. really good one as it has different washing settings(cotton, blanket, baby clothes, delicate, etc) & different water settings frm cold to as hot as 95 degrees. it spins almost dry too.

Please how much is it
Thank you for your input
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by greatgod2012(f): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Good morning all my family members here, I thank everyone who asked after me and happy new year to us all. I pray that this year will be better than that of last year for us all.

Cc
chaircover
moca
edwife
ewuro
and many others.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 23, 2015
chaircover:

Please how much is it
Thank you for your input

It depends on your budget.

You can get a family size semi-auto for 40, and full auto for 65,000
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by vickilafab(f): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
chaircover:

Please how much is it
Thank you for your input
bought mine 65k or so @ spar
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lovinam: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Say what!!! You wan die of shock. Abeg na for kitchen you go install o. Or corridor
chaircover:

God bless you babes
I just want a simple machine that will fit in my bathroom that can wash a few clothes
Nothing fancy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lovinam: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Na for kitchen o! No be bafroom
chaircover:

God bless you babes
Nothing fancy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.