Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (738995 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Coogar, a woman has limited time to reproduce and it's a very big factor here when a man is considering to marry as I'm yet to see a couple that don't want a child.
Men dont.
Does it make sense to u?

Every other factor is wrapped around it.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
moca:
Coogar, a woman has limited time to reproduce and it's a very big factor here when a man is considering to marry as I'm yet to see a couple that don't want a child.
Men dont.
Does it make sense to u?

Every other factor is wrapped around it.

and that's the reason women should make themselves adorable at all times. there can be no slacking. she should study what her man wants and do everything humanly possible to provide those things........

the babe of 11 years relationship must have started at a young age - secondary school love from age 14/15. there's no naija woman in her 20s that would stay with a man for 11 years - our women are not that dumb. grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
coogar:

and that's the reason women should make themselves adorable at all times. there can be no slacking. she should study what her man wants and do everything humanly possible to provide those things........

the babe of 11 years relationship must have started at a young age - secondary school love from age 14/15. there's no naija woman in her 20s that would stay with a man for 11 years - our women are not that dumb. grin

Oga analyzer,how did u know when she started?
U eeh! cheesy

Wasted reproductive yrs!
That guy wasn't even faithful in d first place.
Maybe she is going to 40yrs and my guy take ben Johnson cos u can never tell.
That's why I'm against such long courtship.
What r they really courting?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
moca:

Oga analyzer,how did u know when she started?
U eeh! cheesy

Wasted reproductive yrs!
That guy wasn't even faithful in d first place.
Maybe she is going to 40yrs and my guy take ben Johnson cos u can never tell.
That's why I'm against such long courtship.
What r they really courting?

long courtship is the best for guys - short is probably the best for women. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Coogar,u see ur life!
Now u r saying the truth!
Mischievous dude! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lessons from my mother:

I always felt like I lost my mother twice, each time not any less painful than the other. I also consider myself the luckiest or shall I say the most blessed of my siblings because I spent the most amount of my time growing up with her.

My mother was a force, I used to call her a storm as a joke because she was exactly that when it came to standing up for what was against her will or beliefs. She taught me me so many things by how she lived her life and her plethora of sayings and boy!!! She had so many sayings.
In fact, she had a saying for anything and everything.

The greatest things I learnt from her are:

1) Kindness to those deserving of it is just an exercise of duty, while true kindness is extended to those least deserving. She also said an act of kindness shown in expectation of being shown the same by those we are kind to is nothing better than bartering, kindness is God's commandment and only He knows the and gives true rewards of obedience.

2) She always said if you are unable say 'Amen' when people say to you 'may you reap what you sow' you need to check yourself. Everything you do, you get rewarded for but not always in the same measure ' Osuwon ti a fi se ko lafi nsan fun ni'.

3) I wish I had Wole Soyinka's ability right now because I don't quite know how to translate ' Ti aba so irun iwaju po mo ti'pako, a ta koko, to ba ti ta koko, jija lo ma gbeyin e'. My undesrtanding of this saying is that cutting corners/short changing others in the haste to succeed can only lead to one outcome; destruction!

I miss my mother more than ever and the past year has been a time I could have done with her wisdom and confidence but I take comfort in all those saying, knowing that they will always provide me with succour and take me through my challenges. I continue to aspire to be my mother's daughter because that for me is the greatest I can ever aspire to be.

Adieu mummy and a happy mother's day even if I am saying it posthumously.

Happy mother's day y'all.

11 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thanks Naijababe for sharing these lessons.. insightful and emotional same time.

Maa jeree ma jeree ohun ti moba fowo mi she... I love that most.

May Almighty Allah continue to dwell her in Jannatul Firdaus. Amin.

Happy Mothers Day to Every mommy in the house. May the Lord Almighty reward us with the fruit of our labor on these children. It shall never be in vain in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thank you naijababe for sharing,she was indeed a blessing. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
lovinam:
Ehem. Pls where is d lingeries? I'm interested o. Meanwhile u no de show face dia again. @aisha2 I just remembered you now o. How are you?

Lol.

I just got busy with other stuffs but i will drop by sometimes.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thank you For sharing naijababe kiss May her soul continue to rest in peace.All those sayings are sooo profound and indeed words of wisdom.

Happy Mother's Day to all women who play a motherly role one way or the other.Now I appreciate and love my mum so much more as I now know how HARD it is to be responsible for another human being.The doubts 'am I being a pushover' or 'was I too harsh'the worries,the putting their needs above yours,the worrying about how will they turn out,the anxieties etc etc.Warts and all I now appreciate her and I know she did her best.We all wish for our kids to be better than we were but if my children turn out like me I know I did something's right(and no I am not flattering myself thats more down to my parents)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 15, 2015
Edwife, Damiso and Ewuro, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2015
naijababe:
Edwife, Damiso and Ewuro, thank you.

((((Firm HUG )))) kiss kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:45am On Mar 15, 2015
Happy Mother's Day to every woman who plays a mothering role one way or the other kiss

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2015
Happy Mother's day to my big aunties!!!! kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Booya! grin

I'm done for the day and my playground's gate is locked grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
cheesy

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ewuro, na so I jam one thread where u dey blow faya and brimstone! RR don close the thread but mehn nkan mbe grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
naijababe:
Ewuro, na so I jam one thread where u dey blow faya and brimstone! RR don close the thread but mehn nkan mbe grin

Hehe the joy of following Ewuro cheesy ... Ewuro no be omololelogbesiwa.. Baba mi a she mi leshe grin

Seriously my dear ... Nkan Nbe grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Happy Mother's day to my big aunties!!!! kiss kiss

kiss kiss i am late.. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
edwife:

kiss kiss i am late.. grin
yeye grin grin

You were busy making babies ba? tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
naijababe:
mehn,i no go carry last for this amebo business oo...i traced Egbon's posts to get the gist, oh boy i'm speechless. This nl ehn? Na real house of commotion.

Ewuro4:

Hehe the joy of following Ewuro cheesy ... Ewuro no be omololelogbesiwa.. Baba mi a she mi leshe grin
Egbon, how you capture that gist sef? E bad gan oo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ewuro4:

mo trust e now, shebi iwo ni grin your mama ain't raise no fool nau!!!

Idowu, speechless does not even cover it. I was laughing like a hyena
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hallo hallo hallo everyone..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
O ga gan mehn...hian!

^halo omidan damiso, howdy? cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Idowuogbo:
O ga gan mehn...hian!

^halo omidan damiso, howdy? cheesy

I dey o. How every naa? Anything for the girls?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
damiso:

I dey o. How every naa? Anything for the girls?
every is there oo...we dey jama jama as per say i want to be like you when I grow up. Emi na fe je CEO of Badosky lounge. wink grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Idowuogbo:
every is there oo...we dey jama jama as per say i want to be like you when I grow up. Emi na fe je CEO of Badosky lounge. wink grin

grin grin grin grin We sef still dey jama jama ni o..Kowolepe intl enterprises grin It is kuku well.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
naijababe:

mo trust e now, shebi iwo ni grin your mama ain't raise no fool nau!!!
Idowu, speechless does not even cover it. I was laughing like a hyena

Laughing like hyena grin ... Oku oku nibonro.... If I kofiri any foul smell, I'm bringing the whole section down with more catching TMZ news. grin

How body jare padi mi?

Idowuogbo:
mehn,i no go carry last for this amebo business oo...i traced Egbon's posts to get the gist, oh boy i'm speechless. This nl ehn? Na real house of commotion.

Egbon, how you capture that gist sef? E bad gan oo

cheesy cheesy amebo ni e Badoo

I captured the whole nine yards with my 6plus noni ... Chara chara lobatan grin Real house of commotion indeedie grin

Damiso... What's up sis. How's work and family? kiss

Chaircover how are you yin oh.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by greatgod2012(f): 5:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Good morning house, I just noticed that chaircover has deactivated her account. Please, I'm worried, what happened? For those who have her contacts, please let us contact her to verify her well being. Thanks.
May God be with us all
Amen.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by LadyX(f): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2015
greatgod2012:
Good morning house, I just noticed that chaircover has deactivated her account. Please, I'm worried, what happened? For those who have her contacts, please let us contact her to verify her well being. Thanks.
May God be with us all
Amen.

I have also noticed her absence because I follow her. I hope she's fine. She's my role model on Nairaland.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Damiso,have u heard from chaircover?

I have mailed her yet no response.
Hope all is well.

How r u and family?

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.