Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (738990 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Acidosis(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Na so e dey start naw tongue grin

Just teasing#

I don't do all em pinging things jare, i'm old skool. embarassed embarassed
smh
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hehehe...guy man don vex grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Eyin ladies and jentumen in the house how una dey. Come and join me as I start to descend on this lonsh

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This one na chop and quench o if na only you go chop all these food.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
naijababe:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This one na chop and quench o if na only you go chop all these food.
no na just packaging. One egg sliced into layers, 4potato sliced to make it look plenty, tomato and pepper sauce thats just small and apo fried fish. In short all the raw food stuffs bought and prepared is just close to 1,000naira.na decoration make am look much like that wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
r231:

Give me £20 i will show you how to dodge the dogs grin grin

Pere grin that one is no problem. .

Hello everyone....

All this UK schools sef last week it was World book day (dress up as your fave book character) tomorrow its Red Nose Day (come dressed in red & a disguise) wetin sef angry angry Abeg teach this children A, B, C and stop making me crack my head after a long day at work.these are the times I miss my alabodo days embarassed embarassed cheesy

*rant over** grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
no na just packaging. One egg sliced into layers, 4potato sliced to make it look plenty, tomato and pepper sauce thats just small and apo fried fish. In short all the raw food stuffs bought and prepared is just close to 1,000naira.na decoration make am look much like that wink

four potatoes still plenty na.

Anyway enjoy smiley
Looks good.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 1:04am On Mar 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Eyin ladies and jentumen in the house how una dey. Come and join me as I start to descend on this lonsh

Yum ... Babe you try oh, the fries I mean, looks clean and fresh , as per being homemade. Good job.
Looks like a decent portion to me, how's it different from our 3 course meal we have in restaurants. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yum ... Babe you try oh, the fries I mean, looks clean and fresh , as per being homemade. Good job.
Looks like a decent portion to me, how's it different from our 3 course meal we have in restaurants. grin
my sister na packaging get am o.all those fancy restaurant na packaging ni o.those potatoes alone from the market is just 300 naira.fresh tomato 50naira red pepper 50 naira. I didn't even have to spend much or do much. If I enter one fast food restaurant na.them fit call am 2,500naira wink

sometimes a woman has to use little and make it great so she can save more for rainy days wink

Petrol ti scarce and expensive leko

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2015
cococandy:
four potatoes still plenty na.

Anyway enjoy smiley
Looks good.
Thank you o jare Loretta baby grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2015
Kilode ke? You sef pay and let them have a good time in school. No dey do alaroro. Pay and make learning fun for them o jare. Abi when you were in school at their age didnt you enjoy cool

If they say i should pay 20euro for wura to have a good time i won't even think twice before I pay. cool
damiso:

Pere grin that one is no problem. .

Hello everyone....

All this UK schools sef last week it was World book day (dress up as your fave book character) tomorrow its Red Nose Day (come dressed in red & a disguise) wetin sef angry angry Abeg teach this children A, B, C and stop making me crack my head after a long day at work.these are the times I miss my alabodo days embarassed embarassed cheesy

*rant over** grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:

shocked shocked shocked

The calories dear...way too much... embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

The calories dear...way too much... embarassed lipsrsealed
are you serious shocked

but it tastes yummy and wura liked it
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
are you serious shocked

but it tastes yummy and wura liked it

I sure it does babes, but you've got a high-calorie content meal there. Those fries are most definitely deep fried in fat, and so is the chicken too...and the red sauce's probably got it's on oil too...

Good for princess Wura, but not good for mommy o!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I sure it does babes, but you've got a high-calorie content meal there. Those fries are most definitely deep fried in fat, and so is the chicken too...and the red sauce's probably got it's on oil too...

Good for princess Wura, but not good for mommy o!
haa ok ma.i will reduce it. Thanks very much for the enlightenment smiley

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Kilode ke? You sef pay and let them have a good time in school. No dey do alaroro. Pay and make learning fun for them o jare. Abi when you were in school at their age didnt you enjoy cool

If they say i should pay 20euro for wura to have a good time i won't even think twice before I pay. cool

Don't mind me jare.. It's not even the money I would have gladly paid £20 for the teacher to think of the disguise grin we(her) sha eventually went to school as a cat.trust we naija peeps naa when my daughter told my mum on the phone 'I was a cat today 'my mum said 'haa cat ke oloun oni se e ni cat o ' meaning cat ke God will not make you a cat o grin grin grin

Happy weekend everyone

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2015
Thinking aloud" how can a lady engage a guy for 11yrs?
Which kain loff be that?

11yrs child is already and adolescence cos some mensurate early cry cry.
11yrs!
Upiantu!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2015
moca:
Which kain loff be that?

11yrs!
Upiantu!!!
She is dangerously in love na....you think say that kian babe go get mind to up and leave just like that? It takes guts to walk away from a time waster.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2015
moca:
Which kain loff be that?

11yrs!
Upiantu!!!

A stupid and foolish one.....

Unless they have been together when they were very young,let say 17 then it's understandable but any one pass 25 must be out of their mind undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2015
Idowuogbo:

She is dangerously in love na....you think say that kian babe go get mind to up and leave just like that? It takes guts to walk away from a time waster.

Hmn,
Ladies with low self esteem.
He had her cornered.
Juju or acid in mind.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2015
damiso:

Don't mind me jare.. It's not even the money I would have gladly paid £20 for the teacher to think of the disguise grin we(her) sha eventually went to school as a cat.trust we naija peeps naa when my daughter told my mum on the phone 'I was a cat today 'my mum said 'haa cat ke oloun oni se e ni cat o ' meaning cat ke God will not make you a cat o grin grin grin

Happy weekend everyone

Finally over,but i still have next week visit to the aquarium or something...these people can scatter your brain,but it is well.Dami don't give up grin,you still there and you will be for a while cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2015
edwife:

A stupid and foolish one.....

Unless they have been together when they were very young,let say 17 then it's understandable but any one pass 25 must be out of their mind undecided
That is.
I'm still thinking o.
11yrs.
She must hv passed her prime.
Chai! People r wicked!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 14, 2015
edwife:

Finally over,but i still have next week visit to the aquarium or something...these people can scatter your brain,but it is well.Dami don't give up grin,you still there and you will be for a while cheesy
Una wey don go far dey complain.
What of us?
Akwobeghi beans at all.
Trust me,i go dey shift some to daddy.
Dey no go see me kill abeg cheesy cheesy
How r u and family.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2015
moca:

Una wey don go far dey complain.
What of us?
Akwobeghi beans at all.
Trust me,i go dey shift some to daddy.
Dey no go see me kill abeg cheesy cheesy
How r u and family.

I am fine sweetheart but what happened yesterday?I brought you some nice lingeries,na so you disappeared cheesy.

My dear,they never end o until they leave your house-even at that.May God give us strengths still.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 14, 2015
Edwife abeg forgve me cheesy cheesy
I slept off.

Shebi I told u I be the wrapper tying type? tongue cheesy.
I will start learning this linga thing now
Since it's d thing en vogue.

Red pant,red linga,red everywhere! cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lovinam: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ehem. Pls where is d lingeries? I'm interested o. Meanwhile u no de show face dia again. @aisha2 I just remembered you now o. How are you?
edwife:

I am fine sweetheart but what happened yesterday?I brought you some nice lingeries,na so you disappeared cheesy.

My dear,they never end o until they leave your house-even at that.May God give us strengths still.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
grin same to you o jare cheesy
damiso:

Happy weekend everyone
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Where is Sophyrocks, baba oyo and biolabee.its been ages I've seen those folks especially baba oyo. I have missed them plenty with all his funny tales smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
11 years ke shocked loun loun. Sounds like all this telenovelas they show on ait like when you are mine, secret of the sand, maria de Los Angeles, el cupero del deseo etc cheesy
moca:
Which kain loff be that?

11yrs!
Upiantu!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
11 years ke shocked loun loun. Sounds like all this telenovelas they show on ait like when you are mine, secret of the sand, maria de Los Angeles, el cupero del deseo etc cheesy
So u watch them?
I hardly watch TV these days.
Don't know why?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
moca:

So u watch them?
I hardly watch TV these days.
Don't know why?
I used to watch it back in the days when nta eas still nta and when ait wasn't a politicized tv station
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
moca:
Which kain loff be that?

11yrs!
Upiantu!!!

moca, the number of years is irrelevant!

if i am with a woman for 30 years and she does something unforgivable, she would get dumped. some ladies wrongly believe the number of years they have been with a guy gives them some sort of immunity - no, it does not.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.