Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (742242 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2015
moca:

Nwunye edy kiss
How far na?
We r great o.

D thing be say I am mostly dizzy. Don't know why. Reading is a bit hard for me not to talk of typing. Had d same experience b4.
But better now. It will gradually go away.
And I'm seriously not trying to over eat.
Heaps of fruits always available anytime the hunger pang starts.
My first taught me a very big lesson.

U ladies r seriously enjoying o.
Hope d edy's r cool?
Gracias

Thank you sweetheart,we are all fine.Don't worry it will go away;i had same problem for almost a month.

My doc told me to sleep more during the day so take enough rest and don't worry about here,same old same old.....

You will be fine kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Muthafucking Francistony. I'm onto you for real from now on. You touched the beehive, I will sting you till kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ewuro4:
Muthafucking Francistony. I'm onto you for real from now on. You touched the beehive, I will sting you till kingdom come.

Sofry sofry o grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
naijababe:

Sofry sofry o grin

just warming up grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ewuro4:

just warming up grin

Really? Wetin e do you?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
naijababe:

Really? Wetin e do you?

Stalking, Name calling & Falsifying info .. to name few
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

Stalking, Name calling & Falsifying info .. to name few

Please just take a chill pill.

Sometimes there are too many "provocation" on this section that u need to ignore.

A cool cat like you should learn to be unruffled by such tantrums by now.

Smile. ....you will be fine!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Deev(f): 5:33am On Jun 27, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
If you have any intending couple, please send this message to them. Its an opportunity.
Presenting the best wedding promo ever!

Deev Impressions Events and Decor presents..................
Best Wedding Promo Ever!!!
For just...N140,000 ...
You get the best Venue/Reception Decoration for 300 guests + 4-Tier Cake + more at a give-away price

A. DECORATIONS
- Events Hall Decor: Full drapery and Swagging Decorations
- Chair Cover and Sashes for 300 chairs
- Well ironed damask table linens
- Table Centre-pieces
- Sophisticated stage set up
- Backdrop and lighting
- High table and cake table decor
- Aisle and stage rug
- Bridal chair + 2 cars decor

B. Cake:
- 4-Tier Wedding cake
- 300 well-boxed cut up for guests.

Hurry up make your bookings NOW!!!

Call / Whatsapp 07032726595, 08024433054
Email: deevimpressions@gmail.com
Ping on 23AC47DC.

Offers Ends Soon.
Terms & Condition apply

Over 50% off

Click here to view details.

http://deevimpressionsevents..com/2015/06/best-wedding-promo-ever-hurry-now.html
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:41am On Jun 27, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Sometimes there are too many "provocation" on this section that u need to ignore.

Thanks a lot. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:44am On Jun 27, 2015
Damiso , Naijababe , the new series is called 'Complications'.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
RoyalRoy:

seconded

Sis sho ti gbo bayi
Some people just want your attention
Ignore and they wander off elsewhere
Its not everything you respond to jare

Just reading about a NL who passed away
So so sad. She was so young . . only 23.
Patents and loved ones must be devastated
It really puts everything into perspective.

Happy weekend eferibodi oooooooo kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
You are right tearoses,i read about the young girl too sad cry cry

This place is like that,i always ignore unwarranted provocations,by now they should have understand that i ain't going to give them what they are looking for,but they don't get it. cheesy

Just try ignoring them,any posts you don't like report grin.Get RR to do the rest for ya.... cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Stalking and false info? Sorry, I have my proof and you can't deny it.
Name calling? Even a blind man on that thread can attest I didn't use abusive words on you but other way round because you were throwing curses at me.
Even lying is your forte. Smh!

You can go gangster. Who gives a fvck? Creating alternate-moniker to abuse other women out of jealousy and attention-seeking.

*Unfollows thread*

9 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
RoyalRoy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
FrancisTony:
Name calling? Even a blind man on that thread can attest I didn't use abusive words on you but other way round because you were cursing me.
Even lying is your forte. Smh!

You can go gangster. Who gives a fvck? Creating alternate-moniker to abuse other women out of jealousy and attention-seeking.

*Unfollows thread*
my dear cool your temper.whats wrong with you grin

my son is a billionaire.i can slap you with 1 million dollars if you dont take time wink wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:
You are right tearoses,i read about the young girl too sad cry cry

This place is like that,i always ignore unwarranted provocations,by now they should have understand that i ain't going to give them what they are looking for,but they don't get it. cheesy

Just try ignoring them,any posts you don't like report grin.Get RR to do the rest for ya.... cheesy
royalroy to the rescue,abi? grin grin grin

royalroy the mr emmergency man cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
oti o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

chaircover,who die? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

omashey o cry cry cry cry sad sad sad

God will grant the person eternal rest o.ani ri iru e mo sad sad
tearoses:

seconded

Sis sho ti gbo bayi
Some people just want your attention
Ignore and they wander off elsewhere
Its not everything you respond to jare

Just reading about a NL who passed away
So so sad. She was so young . . only 23.
Patents and loved ones must be devastated
It really puts everything into perspective.

Happy weekend eferibodi oooooooo kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ewuro4:
jide girl make you no fight o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

pele pele o smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
dangotesmummy:
royalroy to the rescue,abi? grin grin grin

royalroy the mr emmergency man cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kulyie! what have you done again? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:

Kulyie! what have you done again? grin
what did i do?i didnt do anything o grin grin grin

i'm a billionaires mother i cannot be fighting at my level grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
FrancisTony:
Name calling? Even a blind man on that thread can attest I didn't use abusive words on you but other way round because you were cursing me.
Even lying is your forte.

*Unfollows thread*

Francis, please Let it go.

Even If you have proof a person had an alternate moniker or not, just forget it.

This is a virtual place and we do not know one another So there is absolutely no need wasting your energy here.

Drop your opinions, do some back and forth If you are inclined to and move on.

There is one almondjoy's guide to NL; very useful. I wish it could be sticked permanently on FP.

Some posters have no opinions and move from thread to thread; some will delibrately twist your poats to suit their purpose; some never air contrary opinion/avoid certain threads not to lose their fanbase/friends; some have different opinions per thread; some have different faces for different groups of posters they roll with; some like to be antagonists for the fun of it; some would insult you If you do not have same opinions; some posters would not just like your e-personality; some are very calm even When disagreeing with you; some would support their group either right or wrong; some want every other person's to follow their footprints (my way or the high way); some would have similar views with you; some would go from thread to thread heating it up; some think every other person. is wrong apart from their own little group etc.

Just enjoy yourself here and think of ways to better yourself in the real world and amongst the people that matter and care.

Have a splendid weekend cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
dangotesmummy:
what did i do?i didnt do anything o grin grin grin

i'm a billionaires mother i cannot be fighting at my level grin grin grin grin grin

Lol,you have done something....where is samabarry? cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:

Lol,you have done something....where is samabarry? cheesy
sambarry is resting at the moment.she will soon re4sume work cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
dangotesmummy:

eh eh eh okay o

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
dangotesmummy:

Dangotesmummy?

The same Dangote we know? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:

Dangotesmummy?

The same Dangote we know? grin
of course.the nigerian buisness tycoon wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
dangotesmummy:
of course.the nigerian buisness tycoon wink

You reach to be my grandmama be that

E kasan ma grin

How's Wura
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:

You reach to be my grandmama be that

E kasan ma grin

How's Wura

shes fine o.she don chop finish go play with her friends for the next street thats why i get time for nl cheesy

when them bring am come now she no go give me chance again cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
dangotesmummy:
shes fine o.she don chop finish go play with her friends for the next street thats why i get time for nl cheesy

when them bring am come now she no go give me chance again cheesy

Let her visit her eldest brother (Dangote) for a while cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:

Let her visit her eldest brother (Dangote) for a while cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dangote is a busy man grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:

Even If you have proof a person had an alternate moniker or not, just forget it.

This is a virtual place and we do not know one another So there is absolutely no need wasting your energy here.

There is one almondjoy's guide to NL; very useful. I wish it could be sticked permanently on FP.

Some posters have no opinions and move from thread to thread; some will delibrately twist your poats to suit their purpose; some never air contrary opinion/avoid certain threads not to lose their fanbase/friends; some have different opinions per thread; some have different faces for different groups of posters they roll with; some like to be antagonists for the fun of it; some would insult you If you do not have same opinions; some posters would not just like your e-personality; some are very calm even When disagreeing with you; some would support their group either right or wrong; some want every other person's to follow their footprints (my way or the high way); some would have similar views with you; some would go from thread to thread heating it up; some think every other person. is wrong apart from their own little group etc.

Just enjoy yourself here and think of ways to better yourself in the real world and amongst the people that matter and care.

Hahahaha

Pls I have been looking for that Kanuwulia's legendary guide to NL. What every newbie should know. I thought it went with the tsunami. Pls could you help me paste the link somewhere and mention me. Thanks Buka
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:

Err', thanks, I never even wanted to reply her on this thread not until one of her roforofo girlfriend indirectly referenced to me. You can see I ignored her silly rants on that thread until one of the moderators she mentioned came to lock the thread.
Maybe that her friend would care to read the thread.
She's still butthurted after I ignored her on a thread she quoted me, I guess.

Well, you can see how she went all gangster when I opined about sending message to a super-moderator inorder to track her IP; hence prooving my suspicion.

*Dangotesmummy, I know that's Sambarry. gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.