Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737853 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sagamite(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
tearoses:
edwife
efemena
naijababe
coogar
wonlasewonimi
jaybee
Damiso
Tv01
sagamite
R231

hope una dey okayy oooooo
Hope Ya'all havent melted cool

UK on meltdown
the temp in my car was reading between 38 and 42 degrees . . . . shocked
I never see this kain thing before

On a serious note I hope people dont die o!
I dey fear
This must be the hottest day in history ever!
Lemme check google

When I opened my car, it was boiling inside. Had to leave it open for like 5 minutes before I could drive. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sagamite(m): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijababe:

Mehn! Nor be small thing o. Been wearing short sleeves to work in Aberdeen of all places. That duvet will become hot in no time, I live a 3 storey house and all the bedrooms are on level 3, the heat at night will bake bread just fine angry

Heatwave now!!! And will last some days too, it's a given that some old people will be casualties sad

Kai!

See how far persin moni fit go for outside London.

I live in London and make £1.5bn per week salary and still live in a rented cupboard in someone else's council flat in Peckham. angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
coogar:

if aberdeen is this hot then there's no hope. it's time for me to run back to manchester....i have a hill-top flat somewhere there. grin

one of these days - i go just vex install a split unit. i don't care if i have to use it for just 2-3 months in a year. this heat is unbearable. i pity newlyweds. grin cheesy

One of my uncles has split A/C in his house
Everytime I go to his house I think to myself WHY!!
I wish I had his housekeys now grin

Edwife pele o! kiss
But this no clothes thing may come back to haunt you in 9 months o! tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sagamite:

Kai!

I live in London and make £1.5bn per week salary and still live in a rented cupboard in someone else's council flat in Peckham. angry

grin grin grin grin

Peckham is not cheap o! cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sagamite:

Kai!

grin grin grin grin

Na wetin your head ask for be that grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sagamite(m): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
tearoses:

Peckham is not cheap o! cool

Who said it was?

Why do you think I live in a cupboard in a 2-bed high-rise council flat there, sharing with 3 families? tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sagamite:

Who said it was?

Why do you think I live in a cupboard in a 2-bed high-rise council flat there, sharing with 3 families? tongue

I think you need this then . . .

www.rightmove.co.uk grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sagamite(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
tearoses:

I think you need this then . . .

www.rightmove.co.uk grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
All of you are complaining .. I thought I was going to faint on the jubilee line today. embarassed embarassed

No way am I going on that underground tomorrow if it still this hot
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
tearoses:
edwife

UK on meltdown

I dey fear
Lemme check google

E don reach your place too? grin Thank goodness it showered a quite for a while yesterday and cooled off the ground esp for tonight's fireworks. I think you have 10% chance of rain tomorrow tongue grin

Coogar ,here Sears is having an AC (central) installation package deal for $4k, and you don't have to pay for first 12months! nobody can beat that. grin

On a more serious note, every household need that AC even if you get to only use less. its been only couple weeks and feels like a lifetime already. Agh

Nobody wished me Happy Canada Day here , I know who my friends are on this board angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ Ewuro4,

Happy Canada day sweeheart kiss

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Naijababe you're pardoned cool

Thanks sweetie kiss

I'm excited for tonight's fireworks!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijababe:

@ Ewuro4,

Happy Canada day sweeheart kiss

Lol where did you get that? grin

@Ewuro happy Canada day dear...send my barbecue tongue i need ribs in barbecue and peri peri sauce,corn and a canadian beer. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
edwife:

Lol where did you get that? grin

@Ewuro happy Canada day dear...send my barbecue tongue i need ribs in barbecue and peri peri sauce,corn and a canadian beer. grin

Someone shared it on facebook
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Happy Canada day Ewuro 4 don't mind us kiss

Naijababe that your chart na true grin

I should have just fainted.. So they will put me on metro.with that no need for sick note grin I will just show the metro to my oga grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijababe:

Someone shared it on facebook

Lol that's funny.

@Damiso do you guys also have dialects in yoruba?do you actually differentiate easily where an individual comes from by their way of speaking yoruba?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
edwife:

Lol that's funny.

@Damiso do you guys also have dialects in yoruba?do you actually differentiate easily where an individual comes from by their way of speaking yoruba?

I wonder if Coogar and Sagamite are among those people wearing ill fitting clothes on the Overground grin Wonlasewonimi is definitely one of them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
edwife:

Lol that's funny.

Yes edwife.. Dialects within dialects sef grin

waterside and then Remo axis ijebu is slightly different from those spoken by those from Ijebu ode.

I understand ijebu but even find it difficult understanding some konk ones
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Tomorrow.................

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijababe:

I wonder if Coogar and Sagamite are among those people wearing ill fitting clothes on the Overground grin Wonlasewonimi is definitely one of them grin grin grin

Lol,naijababe you need to see my side.

My Jama sisters are not playing grin,in fact they are naked and they come in all shade of shapes grin grin

My eyes have seen something things..... lipsrsealed shocked
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
damiso:

Yes edwife.. Dialects within dialects sef grin

waterside and then Remo axis ijebu is slightly different from those spoken by those from Ijebu ode.

I understand ijebu but even find it difficult understanding some konk ones

Lol,just like ibgos.

I am terrible,you can't even place me anywhere.... cheesysad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sagamite(m): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijababe:

This was what I was wearing this afternoon. cheesy

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijababe:

i pity damiso with that chart. she would be reeking of punjabi kebab by the time she gets home.

naijababe:

could be us....
we work at DLR these days, canning town axis grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
edwife:

Lol,naijababe you need to see my side.

My Jama sisters are not playing grin,in fact they are naked and they come in all shade of shape grin grin

My eyes have seen something things..... lipsrsealed shocked

I can imagine, I used to live in Peckham, Rye Lane will be the place to be today
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ewuro4:

E don reach your place too? grin Thank goodness it showered a quite for a while yesterday and cooled off the ground esp for tonight's fireworks. I think you have 10% chance of rain tomorrow tongue grin

Coogar ,here Sears is having an AC (central) installation package deal for $4k, and you don't have to pay for first 12months! nobody can beat that. grin

On a more serious note, every household need that AC even if you get to only use less. its been only couple weeks and feels like a lifetime already. Agh

Nobody wished me Happy Canada Day here , I know who my friends are on this board angry

$4k dollars? if you have kids at home, it's more than worth it even if you get to use the a/c for only 3 weeks in canada. this heat wave is horrible.....it killed about 1300 in pakistan last week.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Edwife I will grin

Damiso thanks dear kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
42° and y'all are complaining... angry angry

You need to apologize go Maiduguri and Kebbi folks... cheesy cheesy that is spring for them... grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by chic2pimp(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Abeg you people should stop complaining and let the ladies keep wearing their sundresses. kiss kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
chic2pimp:
Abeg you people should stop complaining and let the ladies keep wearing their sundresses. kiss kiss

you are a perv!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 3:45am On Jul 02, 2015
tearoses:
edwife
efemena
naijababe
coogar
wonlasewonimi
jaybee
Damiso
Tv01
sagamite
R231

UK on meltdown

I dey fear
Lemme check google

My dear, I not only melted but sublimed and even evaporated. I've only just condensed back to liquid form, and gradually solidifying back into Efe at 20oC at 3:30 a.m cheesy cheesy

Yes, the heat has been terrible. Getting stuck in London's early morning traffic for over an hour for what ought to be a 15 minute journey to the tube was no joke (Tuesday). Dunno what sort of yeye road works were being carried out. So leaving two hours earlier yesterday helped a lot. Smooth drive down to the station. Even commuting on the Jubilee line to Canary Wharf wasn't that bad either. cheesy

*** Damiso: MAKE YOU DEY QUICK COMMOT FOR HOUSE!!*** grin grin

Anyway sha, once in the office, I totally forgot it was a hot day...even had to put on my suit at one stage as I was getting goosebumps sef...until I left at 6:00 p.m ish sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 3:53am On Jul 02, 2015
damiso:
All of you are complaining .. I thought I was going to faint on the jubilee line today. embarassed embarassed

No way am I going on that underground tomorrow if it still this hot

Lol! Leave earlier jor.

I was on it by 7:30 a.m ish and it was fine. Shebi you heard the announcement that the London bridge underground had been closed for a while because of a fire outbreak? I wonder if that was caused by the heat?...

@Naijababe: those of us commuting from London bridge to Canary Wharf on the Jubilee line are too posh to reek of sweat, fish, and hairy kebabs... cool cool tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 4:02am On Jul 02, 2015
edwife:

I slept for the first with my windows opened grin,i have not had any clothes on for 2 days now.I am sick and my nose is almost bleeding.I have been indoors for 2 days now,i love Summer but this not what i bargain for.I am drinking ice cold water. embarassed

Ewooo!! Sorry dear.

And here I was thinking you're still rocking long sleeved shirts and socks this summer grin

Keep drinking lots of water to keep hydrated. It's been funny. Everyone at home rushed straight to the bathroom for a cool shower. You need to see me and my little girl covered in Johnson's baby powder, looking like Ojuju. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.