Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,259 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (742084 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
dangotesmummy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dangote is a busy man grin grin grin grin grin grin

He can afford minders na....

Let that fine gal live the life *in igbo accent*
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Kimoni:

Hahahaha

Pls I have been looking for that Kanuwulia's legendary guide to NL. What every newbie should know. I thought it went with the tsunami. Pls could you help me paste the link
somewhere and mention me. Thanks Buka

My mentions dey mess up.

I will have to look for it.

Just read it one day and it was bam. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:

He can afford minders na....

Let that fine gal live the life *in igbo accent*
yes ma grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
FrancisTony:

Err', thanks, I never even wanted to reply her on this thread not until one of her roforofo girlfriend indirectly referenced to me. You can see I ignored her silly rants on that thread until one of the moderators she mentioned came to lock the thread.
Maybe that her friend would care to read the thread.
She's still butthurted after I ignored her on a thread she quoted me, I guess.

Well, you can see how she went all gangster when I opined about sending message to a super-moderator inorder to track her IP; hence prooving my suspicion.

*Dangotesmummy, I know that's Sambarry. gringrin

Take it easy

When I just joined, some poster mentioned me negatively in a thread I did not even see and no mention feature then

Let it go.

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
dangotesmummy:
yes ma grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:

My mentions dey mess up.

I will have to look for it.

Just read it one day and it was bam. kiss

I totally agree. I thought you saw it recently, will try and look for it too.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Kimoni:

I totally agree. I thought you saw it recently, will try and look for it too.

Read it last year or two years ago

Some things just stick.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
FrancisTony:

Err', thanks, I never even wanted to reply her on this thread not until one of her roforofo girlfriend indirectly referenced to me. You can see I ignored her silly rants on that thread until one of the moderators she mentioned came to lock the thread.

Well, you can see how she went all gangster when I opined about sending message to a super-moderator inorder to track her IP; hence prooving my suspicion.

smiley

be a good boy grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ta la won grin

On a serious note it is really sad
Kid just starting out in life
She had cancer
I am pray that they find a cure for this terrible disease.
Stats say one in 3 people will get it
Thats too high a figure
Olorun a gba akoso

dangotesmummy:
oti o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

chaircover,who die? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

omashey o cry cry cry cry sad sad sad

God will grant the person eternal rest o.ani ri iru e mo sad sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:
You are right tearoses,i read about the young girl too sad cry cry

This place is like that,i always ignore unwarranted provocations,by now they should have understand that i ain't going to give them what they are looking for,but they don't get it. cheesy

Just try ignoring them,any posts you don't like report grin.Get RR to do the rest for ya.... cheesy

Iyawo ed smiley

My sister lets keep praying that they find a cure asap
This is getting too much
A collegues mum fell ill in April
Found our 3 weeks ago that she had cancer that had spread
Only just retired and about to enjoy her life after raising a family.
Sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
@tearoses,

Long ago, I used to think cancer is a terminal disease for aged people. Now, young and children are taken easily by it. So sad....

However, sometimes death is the only way for God to protect us from the corruption of this world. Like Paul said "For me to live is Christ but to die is gain"... In death, as Christians, we conquer death.

Ewuro and Francis,

Life is too short for bickering and animosity. Please, free unaselves and move on. A forum is meant for sharing ideas and having fun.

PURSUE peace with all men....

Make una make up and end the saga... wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
tearoses:

Iyawo ed smiley

My sister lets keep praying that they find a cure asap
This is getting too much
A collegues mum fell ill in April
Found our 3 weeks ago that she had cancer that had spread
Only just retired and about to enjoy her life after raising a family.
Sad

Yes o my dear,what i can say is to do our best to live a healthy life.Eat right,exercise and sleep more.

Please always go for check up when it is needed.I used to run away from smear test grin but my GP called me personally one day to come,
after explaining things to me,i went to the net and read,i just went to see her. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
bellong:
@tearoses,

Long ago, I used to think cancer is a terminal disease for aged people. Now, young and children are taken easily by it. So sad....

However, sometimes death is the only way for God to protect us from the corruption of this world. Like Paul said "For me to live is Christ but to die is gain"... In death, as Christians, we conquer death.

Ewuro and Francis,

Life is too short for bickering and animosity. Please, free unaselves and move on. A forum is meant for sharing ideas and having fun.

PURSUE peace with all men....

Make una make up and end the saga... wink

Pastor Bellong grin
You are right
When one reads the Word and meditates on it, understanding comes, but when these things happen in reality, the human in us feels emotional pain.

This C thing is everywhere. Families shattered and kids growing up without a parent/s. Its so sad. A friend died recently leaving 6 kids.
They said they will have a cure for breasstt cancer by 2050. I pray so; not just breasstt cancer but cancer generally.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:

Yes o my dear,what i can say is to do our best to live a healthy life.Eat right,exercise and sleep more.

Please always go for check up when it is needed.I used to run away from smear test grin but my GP called me personally one day to come,
after explaining things to me,i went to the net and read,i just went to see her. cheesy

I hate it too embarassed but it just has to be done and its all over in 10 minutes.
It is well sis

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
FrancisTony:
Stalking and false info? Sorry, I have my proof and you can't deny it.
Name calling? Even a blind man on that thread can attest I didn't use abusive words on you but other way round because you were throwing curses at me.
Even lying is your forte. Smh!

You can go gangster. Who gives a fvck? Creating alternate-moniker to abuse other women out of jealousy and attention-seeking.

*Unfollows thread*

Ya better you unfollow if you love yourself.

You have no purpose on NL other than jump from threads to thread and call my name, stalking is your forte.

Only airbrained attention seeking bastardo like yourself would join your bandwagon and attest to such silly allegations without any proof.

Other women my ass. Who are they? 'Jealous' who? Nl wonderwonder.

I read other posters and realized how bad you crave my attention.

*You're ignored*

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
tearoses:

seconded

Sis sho ti gbo bayi
Some people just want your attention
Ignore and they wander off elsewhere
Its not everything you respond to jare

Just reading about a NL who passed away
So so sad. She was so young . . only 23.
Patents and loved ones must be devastated
It really puts everything into perspective.

Happy weekend eferibodi oooooooo kiss

I heard you jare.

Who died again? sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nltruth or whoever you are please continue doing what you do best grin
I love your style. You need to pm me , I really wanna know who's behind the brown bag grin

Please please pleaseee I don't kiss and tell and definately promise not to. You of all people should know better.

Throw me a PM let's chat. grin

ABEG

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Emi ni tinje emini grin

haaaa so cancer kill the innocent girl embarassed

e no go better for cancer. Chaiii embarassed

may God give her family the fortitude to bear the painful loss. embarassed
tearoses:
Ta la won grin

On a serious note it is really sad
Kid just starting out in life
She had cancer
I am pray that they find a cure for this terrible disease.
Stats say one in 3 people will get it
Thats too high a figure
Olorun a gba akoso

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
You're toasting him abi? Kontinu. Dey wash ya back o because e remain small make them pour you acid grin grin
Ewuro4:
Nltruth or whoever you are please continue doing what you do best grin
I love your style. You need to pm me , I really wanna know who's behind the brown bag grin

Please please pleaseee I don't kiss and tell and definately promise not to. You of all people should know better.

Throw me a PM let's chat. grin

ABEG
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
dangotesmummy:
You're toasting him abi? Kontinu. Dey wash ya back o because e remain small make them pour you acid grin grin

Pour who acid? Or because I obliged his accusations , you think I give a fûck whatever story he cooks about me after listening to reasonable people that I should ignore him ? undecided Sorry aint on NL to idolize OFFLINE nonentities , dem never born dem papa well.

Yes I wanna know TruthNL and on personal level too, he lives in USA , that I know but I need to know more. If that's toasting , alrighty then.

If you're reading this buddy, I'm still here wink

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
His numerous wives are around the corner o grin

mama chidinma is there, mama priscillia, , mama comfo, mama abigail etc grin
Ewuro4:

Pour who acid? Or because I obliged his accusations , you think I give a fûck whatever story he cooks about me after listening to reasonable people that I should ignore him ? undecided Sorry aint on NL to idolize OFFLINE nonentities , dem never born dem papa well.

Yes I wanna know TruthNL and on personal level too, he lives in USA , that I know but I need to know more. If that's toasting , alrighty then.

If you're reading this buddy, I'm still here wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
dangotesmummy:
His numerous wives are around the corner o grin

mama chidinma is there, mama priscillia, , mama comfo, mama abigail etc grin

I know he's got a room for me wink abi truth?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sambarry how many accounts do you have sef?
I read "I'll slap you with one million dollars" and I'm like grin who's this funny character? Edwife exposed you. You're not serious at all.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 1:54am On Jun 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

Mr Francis, you have an issue too.

You seem to like the back and forth trading
of words. undecided undecided

Why not just stick to your points and move on ahead? What's all this 'she said this, they said that"?

If you have to reply everyone who is opposing you in one form or the other, then u probably have too much time in your hands with nothing to do with it.

A lot of people will quote you for all the wrong reasons and u can't be going on and on replying them all.

Biko, stop all this bickering and learn to ignore.

Its a very simple thing to do!!!!

5 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 28, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Mr Francis, you have an issue too.

You seem to like the back and forth trading
of words. undecided undecided

Why not just stick to your points and move on ahead? What's all this 'she said this, they said that"?

If you have to reply everyone who is opposing you in one form or the other, then u probably have too much time in your hands with nothing to do with it.

A lot of people will quote you for all the wrong reasons and u can't be going on and on replying them all.

Biko, stop all this bickering and learn to ignore.

Its a very simple thing to do!!!!
But, I didn't do back & forth.
I only replied who quoted me once.

*Unfollows thread again* undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Shollypopzz:

This is some bullsh1t!

That guy is the most attacked moniker on a section where you moderate. And all you can do is scold him for not "ignoring enough".

You cannot claim not to have noticed that everyone thinks they can take a cheap shot at him. There is barely a thread where he is not being attacked for having a different opinion that seems uncommon for his gender.

Why do you think you can talk to him in such a tone while licking the a*ss of the other party?? Jeez, you're so full of sh1t referring to the other party as a "cool cat".

You know what is really simple to do?? Your job! Yet, you are extremely biased and only good at coming to the aid of your friends.

@FrancisTony: I apologize for his rude comment. If anyone charges at you like an animal, treat them as such!

You go talk tire. Royal Roy follow kill this section with his biased way of moderating.

He will soon hide this post.
Na him way be that

9 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by danieljune(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Man marries sex doll, gushes about his love for 'her'
.....Read all:http:///10382223/doll-lover

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Plastic wife with plastic hand undecided
Each to their own
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Biased my foot.

FrancisTony:

But, I didn't do back & forth.
I only replied who quoted me once.

*Unfollows thread again* undecided
You started it, why do you keep unfollowing the thread? undecided
You falsely accused me of creating multimonikers , I responded and shait hit the fan and you just wanna 'ignore' , run and not get any shait for it?? Nah

Twas same You that said I was Tooniosy, then lolaredvelvet then some other 3 or 4 monikers that were into you on one Feminist thread, and now TruthNL... You are so SURE but failed to 'prove it' , you said I went all gangster on you when you threatened to call the mods, how do you expect a falsely accused to react ? I ASK YOU AGAIN WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?? You called my name virtually on every threads and called me derogatory terms. I was humble in my response and you apologized , Now you're back again. You are TROUBLE.

Heck I don't remember any exchange with your moniker since I joined this board so I don't get your hate fest to garner likes from my frustrated haters who are literally not worthy of any good thing whatsoever.
So you succeeded in running away and now a victim? Wonders!

If you don't like fracas, it'll do you a lot of good to stop poking one afteral na jejely I dey when you poked me to provocation.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Stop quoting me, eh. undecided
I never wrote that you're Toonoisy.
I accepted that you're not Lola because I accused you falsely without a proof hence my apology.
I have my proof that you're "truthnl" and I'll bring it out when i'm less busy.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.