Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (740548 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kimoni, kimoni, how market nau ? grin grin angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
naijababe:

tongue tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ngokafor(f): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2015
Chillisauce:

Don't mind them grin

dem wan Come use my username do nonsence
Maybe paste shrunk půssy and say it's chillisauces' .

N'a dia way be dat. Demons

...chai!! cheesy grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Why does it always rain on Bank holiday weekend?
I was supposed to go to Great Yarmouth Beach today angry sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
tearoses:

Wetin you wan go find for Great Yarmouth sef? tongue
Kimoni:

tongue tongue

Shebi you been promise me one 'akisa' before grin Take your akisa replica wipe Gomis' face grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
kayjasper:
Ladies, what do you make of this situation .....

A girl has been dating a young man for close to 3yrs now and everything is going on fine between them.
They have been talking marriage of recent and the guy is too eager to get married to her.
She on the other hand wants to finish school before marriage, she is in her final semester already.
Now it happens there are so many "toasters" on her neck now and it's always causing issues with her man.
She is beginning to fear she might "mess up " somehow someday soon. Even though she never cheated on her boyfriend but the pressure is getting too much on her.
Now she said she wants to get married before leaving school as this might help take some of these men of her back.

1. Is her theory of marriage to push off other men realistic?

2. Isn't her summation not a sign of someone who is already "slipping away" and trying to get back on track?

3. The boyfriend suddenly feels she might have crossed the line already and trying to conceal things with her sudden change of mind.

4. Have any of you ladies witnessed this amount of pressure and temptations just few moments to your marriage? And how did u cope with it?

Bae when a lady is super fly , knows how to deck to T , always on point and forever glows (Total Package) ...toasters/admirers will always swarm even after 5 children.

The keyword here is RESPONSIBILITY. Sweetie, When an adult gets to a certain stage in life , we have to stop being irresponsibly childish and learn how to take charge of our lives because some people rely on our decisions one way or the other.

Begs another question; Is he worth it? Or you just want to get married to belong?

You shouldn't be under any absolute pressure whatsoever to get married.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
tearoses:

Another bank holiday already? When do Brits work sef? cheesy Na only 4 days in a week. Diaris gooduu ohh.

Erm been meaning to ask you this, what do most UK owanbe rockers have against Italian shoe & purse/bags ?

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

Another bank holiday already? When do Brits work sef? cheesy Na only 4 days in a week. Diaris gooduu ohh.

Erm been meaning to ask you this, what do most UK owanbe rockers have against Italian shoe & purse/bags ?

Every time i see these shoes,i think of my mum.... sadsadgrin

The woman got colours upon colours....not my style. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
naijababe:

You sure say she don well? grin

The fear of Gomis is the beginning of wisdom. grintongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
edwife:

Every time i see these shoes,i think of my mum.... sadsadgrin

The woman got colours upon colours....not my style. cheesy

Hian sad sad That's what we mostly rock here angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

gringrin ndo ....

I just don't fancy them....

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
edwife:

gringrin ndo ....

I just don't fancy them....

So you pair up Micheal Kors Satchel with Jimmy choo pumps ? I see grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Babygirlfl, how do you rock & pair your owanbe ensemble in general, Same ?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

So you pair up Micheal Kors Satchel with Jimmy choo pumps ? I see grin

Your head dey diere... grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
Just checking my UK friends on FB ensemble combination, gosh you people don kolo no be small thing grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
edwife:

Your head dey diere... grin

I know grin

We are just different in many aspects.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

I know grin

My style

wink i am looking for space sef... tonguetongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
edwife:

My style

Cool. This is strictly worn to cocktail parties & white collar gathering. Not owanbe , you get grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

Cool. This is strictly worn to cocktail parties & white collar gathering. Not owanbe , you get grin

I don do many owambe but still i rock them in owambe if i happen to go to one.... grin

Just a matching bag,off i go! cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
edwife:

My style

wink i am looking for space sef... tonguetongue

Oh I know what you mean, my friends keep the boxes sef , more like Carrie Bradshaw style. grin

I tell them that's what the bags are meant for. Just discard the boxes and keep them on a shelve.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

Oh I know what you mean, my friends keep the boxes sef , more like Carrie Bradshaw style. grin

I tell them that's what the bags are meant for. Just discard the boxes and keep them on a shelve.

I ordered for an extra shelve,a girl needs a room... embarassed

I need to be saved from this addiction.... sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
edwife:

I don do many owambe but still i rock them in owambe if i happen to go to one.... grin

Hmm more like contemporary style. Looks too serious for our liking here grin we hang it all out in our owanbe here. Travel as far as Europe for our custom matching shoe & purse.

Make una kontinu with una serious style.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hmm more like contemporary style. Looks too serious for our liking here grin we hang it all out in our owanbe here. Travel as far as Europe for our custom matching shoe & purse.

Make una kontinu with una serious style.

gringringrin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
edwife:

I ordered for an extra shelve,a girl needs a room... embarassed

I need to be saved from this addiction.... sad

Lol. You gotta rock girl, it's part of living.

you know I didn't know shoes grow mould when kept in airtight plastic container. Lost up to 15pairs to that.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ewuro4:
Babygirlfl, how do you rock & pair your owanbe ensemble in general, Same ?

grin grin grin madam Ewuro, the part of UK I live in seem not to do a lot of Owanbe parties and I am am indoor person and hardly have any style like the beautiful one you have there. I have the normal UK shoe and bag combination. Who knows, I might have to get a pair of the type you have there for the party Idowuogbo is taking me grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

Wetin b this? Ewo see sword!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed grin grin grin grin grin Egbon toh sure,return it joor! Haba! Why would you be walking around with shovel? Abi are you going a Indian party? angry

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
babygirlfl:

grin grin grin madam Ewuro, the part of UK I live in seem not to do a lot of Owanbe parties and I am am indoor person and hardly have any style like the beautiful one you have there. I have the normal UK shoe and bag combination. Who knows, I might have to get a pair of the type you have there for the party Idowuogbo is taking me grin

Hehe grin get out of that neighbourhood and enter Central London once in a while jor. I'm an indoor person too and live in Suburbs part of the city but Life happens and realized we one life to live so what tha heck grin

Which one is Normal UK shoe and bag again, Edwife's kind? grin una too serious for that side.

Idowuogbo abeg take Baby out for a breath of fresh air grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
[sub][/sub]
Ewuro4:

Omg!! You don't meant it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Wetin b this? Ewo see sword!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed grin grin grin grin grin Egbon toh sure,return it joor! Haba! Why would you be walking around with shovel? Abi are you going an Indian party? angry

angry angry DONT TOUCH
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
edwife:

Let me show you how we do it out here..

Pics loading... wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Let me show you how we do it out here..

Pics loading... wink
Mojeri (I trust you) grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.