Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (760188 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
naijababe:

Shebi you been promise me one 'akisa' before grin Take your akisa replica wipe Gomis' face grin grin grin grin

Your 'egba' dey with Bayern cheesy cheesy you will come and beg for that akisa very soon

edwife:

You sure say she don well? grin

The fear of Gomis is the beginning of wisdom. grintongue

Na wa oooo..person carry last position abi na 15th position (what is the difference sef undecided) for head dey waka, she still get time to see person wey dey up up for numba 3 shocked tongue. No be say the bus don quench finally be that grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Idowu UK Fashion is always changing. I won't be surprised when 'swords' start to trend again.

No be UK wey una dey rock Polo shirt ontop Wrapper and head tie? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

Mojeri (I trust you) grin
Ignore my 'bend leg pose' ooo grin grin

I dey form badt girl
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Going going.....o ti fe gone ooo grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehe grin get out of that neighbourhood and enter Central London once in a while jor. I'm an indoor person too and live in Suburbs part of the city but Life happens and realized we one life to live so what tha heck grin

Which one is Normal UK shoe and bag again, Edwife's kind? grin una too serious for that side.

Idowuogbo abeg take Baby out for a breath of fresh air grin

Lol. where is Idowuogbo? Owanbe party here we come. Yes I was referring to edwife's kind.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
babygirlfl:

Lol. where is Idowuogbo? Owanbe party here we come. Yes I was referring to edwife's kind.
One dey next month grin

Girl...you must come to this one ooo!!! I'm serious angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Idowuogbo:

One dey next month grin

Girl...you must come to this one ooo!!! I'm serious angry

ok dear. Time to start practicing some dance moves. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

Another bank holiday already? When do Brits work sef? cheesy Na only 4 days in a week. Diaris gooduu ohh.

Erm been meaning to ask you this, what do most UK owanbe rockers have against Italian shoe & purse/bags ?

Don't let me vex for you o. You are reminding me . angry no bank holiday again till Christmas embarassed and the last one was in May joor cheesy

As for shoe and bag I think UK peeps outgrew it. There used to be a whole street dedicated to these shoe and bags but they are gradually just being phased out.

Reminds me of dem mumsi grin but to be honest sha they tend to be the best things for conventional iro and buba. However peeps (30's to 40's) don't really wear conventional iro and buba anymore. The IN thing is blouse and Iro if wrappers will even be worn at all and they tend to go with the whole loubotins or Jimmy choo and clutch vibe. Even in Nigeria people in that age range don't really wear them (Italian shoe and bag)again. And to be honest UK peeps tend to catch on Naija owambe trends faster than our North American peeps tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Those Yankee folks nor sabi as e dey go nau grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
naijababe:

I think they catch on to owambe trends like 2 years after it was in vogue cheesy in Naija . We sef catch on a bit late but maybe like 6 months later grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Going going.....o ti fe gone ooo grin

Na lie,which going? undecided

Come here,make i see... cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by armyofone(m): 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Jeans and some cute top is okay. I wore some nicely ragged jeans to those J rice abundance party. See as dem ma wo mi grin where is she from, she don akatanized. ..i sha chop the overly ajinomoto rice and had fun.

naijababe:
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
armyofone:
Jeans and some cute top is okay. I wore some nicely ragged jeans to those J rice abundance party. See as dem ma wo mi grin where is she from, she don akatanized. ..i sha chop the overly ajinomoto rice and had fun.

Akatanized Ibadan grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by armyofone(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lol, wish I can dress naija style...with huge gele and those shoes with arrow front grin

naijababe:

Akatanized Ibadan grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
armyofone:
Lol, wish I can dress naija style...with huge gele and those shoes with arrow front grin

Usually made from some carpet-like material grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kayjasper(f): 3:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

Bae when a lady is super fly , knows how to deck to T , always on point and forever glows (Total Package) ...toasters/admirers will always swarm even after 5 children.

The keyword here is RESPONSIBILITY. Sweetie, When an adult gets to a certain stage in life , we have to stop being irresponsibly childish and learn how to take charge of our lives because some people rely on our decisions one way or the other.

Begs another question; Is he worth it? Or you just want to get married to belong?

You shouldn't be under any absolute pressure whatsoever to get married.

Thanks Mammi. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by armyofone(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2015
grin the shoes good for poking somebody. Who ever invented it sef, not toes friendly.

naijababe:

Usually made from some carpet-like material grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2015
armyofone:
grin the shoes good for poking somebody. Who ever invented it sef, not toes friendly.

The mens version are even worse
And they come in double colour
burgundy and black or white and brown crocodile abi snake skin
If a man dancing to mr Solek accidently kicks you with this . . .na to A&E straight cool

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
damiso:

Don't let me vex for you o. You are reminding me . angry no bank holiday again till Christmas embarassed and the last one was in May joor cheesy

As for shoe and bag I think UK peeps outgrew it. There used to be a whole street dedicated to these shoe and bags but they are gradually just being phased out.

Reminds me of dem mumsi grin but to be honest sha they tend to be the best things for conventional iro and buba. However peeps (30's to 40's) don't really wear conventional iro and buba anymore. The IN thing is blouse and Iro if wrappers will even be worn at all and they tend to go with the whole loubotins or Jimmy choo and clutch vibe. Even in Nigeria people in that age range don't really wear them (Italian shoe and bag)again. And to be honest UK peeps tend to catch on Naija owambe trends faster than our North American peeps tongue cheesy

And I think you're right on the bold. You know I don't feel comfortable in skirt&blouse ensemble to any Nigerian Parties. Makes me feel too young. grin
Well ofcourse tsnot that I'm sloppy and all that but that's just my style. We'll get there.

Gosh where will I ship my owambe Italian shoe & bags when we eventually catch on naija's latest trend? grin

As for yous making fun of it angry . Not all of them are POINTY & hard textured. Those are fake. Italian leather are soft and cushioned just like those Valentinos and Kate spade.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
tearoses:

If a man dancing to mr Solek accidently kicks you with this . . .na to A&E straight cool

Jesus i haf died here... gringrin

Men still wear this? shockedshocked
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
edwife:

Jesus i haf died here... gringrin
Men still wear this? shockedshocked

Where? Don't listen to her jor. She's exaggerating.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

Where? Don't listen to her jor. She's exaggerating.

Chei! gringrin

Immediately i saw the pic eh,ewuro i laughed my heart out and her description didn't help either.

tearoses is a comedienne,wallahi! grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
tearoses:

Lmao! Na razzo Nd french guys they wear this kian thing o...Congolese men lurrrrve it.You will see some of them rocking it with shiny suit and thick azz belt that weighs 7kg. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
C
Ewuro4:

And I think you're right on the bold. You know I don't feel comfortable in skirt&blouse ensemble to any Nigerian Parties. Makes me feel too young. grin
Well ofcourse tsnot that I'm sloppy and all that but that's just my style. We'll get there.

Gosh where will I ship my owambe Italian shoe & bags when we eventually catch on naija's latest trend? grin

As for yous making fun of it angry . Not all of them are POINTY & hard textured. Those are fake. Italian leather are soft and cushioned just like those Valentinos and Kate spade.

grin grin hope you don't have them in all shades and colours like my mum does? grin Na to begin dey dash Salvation Army be that o.

Just joking cheesy am sure you buy the good quality ones and you can still always wear on your Iro and buba ojare. One can't be ota aje and throw away good quality items.

I have only two pairs (don't even know where they are) the one I wore on my traditional wedding and the one I wore at my daughters naming both bought courtesy my mums cajoling cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! Na razzo Nd french guys they wear this kian thing o...Congolese men lurrrrve it.You will see some of them rocking it with shiny suit and thick azz belt that weighs 7kg. grin

Congolese men dress sense no be here lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Idowuogbo:

They always look like they are wearing a boat to me for some reason grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2015

grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2015
naijababe:

They always look like they are wearing a boat to me for some reason grin

damiso:

Congolese men dress sense no be here lipsrsealed grin grin grin

Idowuogbo:

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Edwife, Kimoni, I am calling you guys for peace talk here. I think it's a saner thread.
I just want to say we should put whatever happened behind us. We are adults and should behave as one. I don't hate any of you but things are getting really bad. And would appreciate we talk here. If we don't do this now, people will take the opportunity to drive more wedge between us. I did not create any new Monica to bash anybody and the mods can confirm that. Please whatever it is let's sort it now. #peace ladies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.