Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,210 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (742079 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
kayjasper:
@EfemanaXY,

Sincerely I think you are over reacting to a comment that was made in good faith!!!

All these quoting and referrals from past discussions is unwarranted.

To be honest Madame, you need to calm down really.

All your comments here in the past week has been a little bit harsh and unnecessary.
Starting from your comment to the young lady that just joined the room, it was really not a nice comment at all.

Is there any issue bordering you outside of here? Are you having a bad time with life at the moment?

You just need to relax and stay calm please, it will all pass by!!!

Ignored.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
GHoJes:

I knew you were coming 'indeed' but can you just disappoint me and come in peace next time by ignoring.

Cut her slacks on the ground that she doesnt understand you. 'who understand you or do you even understand you?!'

Btw, the sight of two 'old mama tearing each others blouse and bra' is offensive to our sight as Africans.

Lol! Indeed it is.

I'm really not in the mood to smile and crack jokes but your post is having the opposite effect on me GHoJes!

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, if one comes across a post / poster's views they don't understand, the decent / mature thing to do is either ask them to clarify or you simply ignore and move on. I can't begin to tell you how many posts she's made that I find annoying (and that's putting it mildly), but d'you see me attacking her for them? Additionally, there are posters on here whose views I find controversial but when I want clarity, I ask them politely. And they've obliged to throw more light on their view.

This is an online forum and people on here have different opinions. If you don't agree, politely air your disagreement or move on. It's not that hard.

@Ifyalways & Salsera: I hear you both, but I won't be true to myself if I just ignore her rants and threats. Once again, let her do her frigging worst!

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Good evening everyone.
Please let act matured by letting peace reign. This isnt the romance section where its all filled we teenagers, we are mothers and fathers; Adults. Though this is a faceless forum, but pls remember it's a fun section room. quarells are bound to happen. We are all entitled to our opnions, its one of the the things that makes us human; individuals differences. We should not pick on one another's word or jump at each one other's throat.
Words don't stick, so please just ignore it all. in the heat of the moment, we tend to say things we really do not mean on the long run, so let everyone take a deep breath and calm down even If it means logging off for a couple of days to get over it.

And please let's stop quoting the parties involved to avoid getting the issue aggravated. let it pass

N.B...THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION O

Let the fun continue

Thank you.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
6 guests? Lwkmd!!!! Nairalanders ee!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Madam tearoses, what are you reading? If you reply dia,ma be gi fun yin. angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tgirl4real I am asking you to ask Efemenaxy to put a cap on it.
Mukina please also ask EfemenaXy to put a cap on it.

I know why I have called on you both and I am sure you both understand the reasons why.
I am at the wall now.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Madam tearoses, what are you reading? If you reply dia,ma be gi fun yin. angry

its okay my dear. I promised this morning that I wont respond to her directly. I sent you a PM BTW
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hernyolar:
Good evening everyone.
Please let act matured by letting peace reign. This isnt the romance section where its all filled we teenagers, we are mothers and fathers; Adults. Though this is a faceless forum, but pls remember it's a fun section room. quarells are bound to happen. We are all entitled to our opnions, its one of the the things that makes us human; individuals differences. We should not pick on one another's word or jump at each one other's throat.
Words don't stick, so please just ignore it all. in the heat of the moment, we tend to say things we really do not mean on the long run, so let everyone take a deep breath and calm down even If it means logging off for a couple of days to get over it.

And please let's stop quoting the parties involved to avoid getting the issue aggravated. let it pass

N.B...THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION O

Let the fun continue

Thank you.

Thank you for your wise words

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
tearoses:

its okay my dear. I promised this morning that I wont respond to her directly. I sent you a PM BTW
Cool. I just replied you with keys to your brand new X9. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Cool. I just replied you with keys to your brand new X9. grin

grin @X9

I havent seen any reply o!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oga bellong where at thou when thou is needed the most. The gods must be appeased ani which kain yeye vacation be this na Oya bellong bring holy water and sprinkle. On the fun room.

Royalroy where at thou

PEACE be still ooo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
tearoses:

grin @X9

I havent seen any reply o!
Na the Gods oo...check again grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kimoni, you are trying hard to claim damiso's title huh? grin grin This one you are quiet is worrying me ooo...she o si? embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Msanon,na wa ooo...the last time you comment for this nairaland na 2014, isn't it strange that you have been in n out this thread today.Coincidence? I doubt it. tongue

Hmmmm....*SCREAMS* EWURO!! Awon goons are here oooo...i don catch one grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 3:45am On Oct 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Msanon,na wa ooo...the last time you comment for this nairaland na 2014, isn't it strange that you have been in n out this thread today.Coincidence? I doubt it. tongue

Hmmmm....*SCREAMS* EWURO!! Awon goons are here oooo...i don catch one grin grin

Who is Msanon? Can't a man pikin have a peaceful afternoon nap ni ? grin

They've been parambulating the thread as guests forever. spineless hood rats
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 4:06am On Oct 13, 2015
grin grin
cococandy:

Sambarry for the last time I'm not yellow pawpaw. angry

I'm just mildly light skinned.
Mildly.

You know like erm I dunno omotola or maybe she's even lighter. I don't know a good example to use that you can relate to.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 6:44am On Oct 13, 2015
Ndi nne mama.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 13, 2015
tearoses:

Thank you for your wise words
You welcome ma
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2015
Good Morning House
If you care to, keep me in your thoughts today
Its going to be a hectic one
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2015
tearoses:
Good Morning House

We should keep you in our thoughts or pray for you

Anyways, as the chief priest apprentice that is about to graduate,

I say let God go before you today and always. Let the crooked path before you be made smooth. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2015
Kimoni:

We should keep you in our thoughts or pray for you

Anyways, as the chief priest apprentice that is about to graduate,

I say let God go before you today and always. Let the crooked path before you be made smooth. Amen.

grin grin LOL
Amen Sis
Hope you dont charge more than a packet of indomie o since you are still an apprentice! grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2015
tearoses:

grin grin LOL
Amen Sis
Hope you dont charge more than a packet of indomie o since you are still an apprentice! grin

So you sabi fight?

I wan invite the 2 both of you to my nikkai ceremony - you and efemena sexy. My olosho just come back from mecca and I need to do this when she is still holy. RSVP Idowuogbo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
^Lmaoooo!! The persin wey do you this thing dey sambisa forest i swear. Craze man grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kimoni:
Y u con edit your post? I see am o!! But one eye dey sleep the other one dey read. I 'wee' tell damiso. You better bribe me now grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
tearoses:
Good Morning House
God we ask that you go the extra mile today and do the extraordinary in the life of your daughter in Jesus name. He is a God of special effects grin grin worry not madam tearoses,your faith will work for you today and forever more, AMEN!!!. kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ewuro4:

Who is Msanon? Can't a man pikin have a peaceful afternoon nap ni ? grin

They've been parambulating the thread as guests forever. spineless hood rats

Lolz...mehn your own pass Faliwerepe ooo...your own na champions league. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pastor Mrs idowu AKA Mummy GO thanks for your prayers
Baby herbalist Kimoni I owe you one packet of Indomi too

It ended in praise o!
6 months of a legal battle and plenty prayer finally ended today and baliffs kicked out a devilish tennant.
Imagine this person bringing fake photographs to court. The shock on my face would have been a sight to see.

People can be mean angry
It is well & All glory to God
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
tearoses:

It ended in praise o!
6 months of a legal battle and plenty prayer finally ended today and baliffs kicked out a devilish tennant.
Imagine this person bringing fake photographs to court. The shock on my face would have been a sight to see.

People can be mean angry

Hallelujah!!!!!!!

But indomie kwa angry angry angry

It's high time I dethrone the chief priest, the time is set for a new chief priestess
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Y u con edit your post? I see am o!! But one eye dey sleep the other one dey read. I 'wee' tell damiso. You better bribe me now grin

Lol...Idowu ooo

Pls don't tell her, biko
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
tearoses:

It ended in praise o!

People can be mean angry
Must have been epic, am glad for you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.