Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (740895 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Stangeneral(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2015
RoyalRoy:

both of us who needs drug? I tink u re suffering from emmotional disatifaction

Have you used your drugs today?
grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
bellong:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Your graduation is suspended.

Tearoses, were you awarded any damages? The gods can reclaim your lost ground. Just bring 5 white fat cows only.

We were awarded court costs, the debt as well as daily rent until she moved out
Where will we see that one? Ewuro I am in your club grin
On benefits?
Do they even care that their credit file is damaged? What is a CCJ to them? Will they ever apply for a mortgage? or apply to work?

Damage to the house nko? . . another story grin So dirty!!. Back garden grass like jungle. I was expecting a lion to jump out.

Sha moving on, We have decided to do it up, increase the rent and give it to an agent. Let the agent do all the vetting.
We are also going to take out insurance against defaulting tennants.
Never again are we renting out to DSS
You put a roof over someones head when no one else will and this is how they pay back.

Meanwhile the bloody council advise tennants to fight evictions in court
Yet these yeye councils have no houses to give to homeless people and they rely on soft hearted landlords to provide housing for DSS

They told the woman not to leave the property until we brought a baliff. . . Our property o!
They were even telling her to quote section 21 to us.
. . where were you when you were served with section 8?

It was the council who provided forms for this woman to fill in to defend the case in court.
At court there is a citizens advise office to offer these people free legal advise, yet me I am paying hundreds to my own solicitor & court costs
It was only God at court that day.

Oju anu ti fo finally angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
And the blagging starts on The Apprentice grin grin

Hello everyone
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tosyne2much(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Have you used your drugs today?
grin
Biggest boss I hail oooo cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Efemenaxy and tearoses. All I can say Is wow . This is clearly misunderstanding.
At tearoses, You analysed Efe's post based on that sentence she made. She and sambarry had been cracking skinny and fatty jokes from that healthy thread. Too bad sambarry bright the joke to this place.
EfemenaXY you come vex join. Pls take it easy and calm down . Both of you should apologise to each other jare. This is not worth it. And both of you should not near your church until you make up. This is unchristainlike. smiley
At sambarry, you come quiet like petit escargot come hide for your shell. You just dey paste random pics. When casala burst you hide.

Anyway, Efe and Cc. ..I manage type this post with the long false nails I fix. Took me 15mins grin. So please don't let it waste.

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Biggest boss I hail oooo cool

Tosyne, how are u doing?

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
I no hide o grin

as them no invite me inside the fight na im I say make i dress go back and besides I didn't mean it the way efemena and tearoses are taking the matter cheesy

The point i was trying to make is that big chics rock and it's not only lepa that can look good to even the thick ladies

oya o efemena and tearoses oya hug yourselves grin
Chillisauce:
Efemenaxy and tearoses. All I can say Is wow . This is clearly misunderstanding.
At tearoses, You analysed Efe's post based on that sentence she made. She and sambarry had been cracking skinny and fatty jokes from that healthy thread. Too bad sambarry bright the joke to this place.
EfemenaXY you come vex join. Pls take it easy and calm down . Both of you should apologise to each other jare. This is not worth it. And both of you should not near your church until you make up. This is unchristainlike. smiley
At sambarry, you come quiet like petit escargot come hide for your shell. You just dey paste random pics. When casala burst you hide.

Anyway, Efe and Cc. ..I manage type this post with the long false nails I fix. Took me 15mins grin. So please don't let it waste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
hottestlesbian:

Common, don't be a coward. Post it with your original moniker not a newly registered one.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hmmmmm....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
there are now hot lesbians on NL? we are going places on this forum. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Godpikin4: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sigh#
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunshe: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Hmmmmm....

Hi Badoski,

Been away for sometime.

I'm looking for my shori, babymama1, babyosisi, any idea?

grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Chillisauce:

I don't think I've ever met a funnier poster than you on this forum. grin
Read the bolded.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oga/madam Msanon,how market? I don catch you again. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2015
salsera:

I'm sure it was missed that's all.
U see what happens when there are misunderstandings as chilli put it happen. All manner of fungi show up...it attracts them like flies.

Royalroy.
Nwannem
Ok thanks
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Royalroy et al, why hiding comments here? Isn't here supposed to be a fun room? Free - style kinda undecided

Late comers like me won't be able to see what went down here shuuu angry grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
Salsera,

Sorry for the late response.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I no hide o grin

as them no invite me inside the fight na im I say make i dress go back and besides I didn't mean it the way efemena and tearoses are taking the matter cheesy

The point i was trying to make is that big chics rock and it's not only lepa that can look good to even the thick ladies

oya o efemena and tearoses oya hug yourselves grin

No probs. We have done our bit. On the judgement day na we go first enter heaven for all our good works of reconciliation cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.