Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (741782 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
damiso:
H

Ok o e sha rora

Ma rora , thank you.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

No worries, I'm good.
You and yours?
doing very fine o we thank God.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ifyalways(f): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
I'm reporting y'all.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
Get another moniker! Mod has done his or her work. cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
damiso:

Good evening here grin

Sis wishing people death is not necessary if we actually really believe and follow this God who we thank And attribute all our blessings to. I believe a lot in 'out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh'

I think I only know as in really know (who they are)about 5 people on NL in my life off NL .i really don't worry my head much about what the others are thinking about me.

I agree that if someone attacks you incessantly self defence is necessary. However in defending I draw the line at insulting parents/curses/wishing death.its not necessary to roll in the mud with pigs. However I acknowledge that we are different individuals.

**rolls eyes**

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
taryour:
This is supposed to be a fun room. can't believe what my eyes are reading. haha kimoni not you.... Ewuro4 chia. ... what happened na. Efemenaxy that borrows me her note biko dont be angry, and others please let it rest. usually I it's fun reading efights but definitely not this. This wasn't fun one bit. It is well.

Madame taryour no vex jare, omo ale lon ri inu tii ko bi

But I'm good now, moo tii so tinu mi jade. E don finish

Whoever likes should continue writing meaningless epistle

Maybe I shouldn't roll in the mud with the pigs afterall **yimu**

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
nutty16:
Ok,am ready to mingle as am new here

Welcome, introduce yourself and pay your fees to the gods as Tearoses is out of town.

Bellong give her the banking details to remit her fees to.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
cococandy:
Some people's job on this forum is to push two heads together and they do this with various alternates.
I don't see why this ain't clear enough for discerning eyes.

A while ago I had a crazy stalker following me up and down. Cursing my family and calling me barren and what have you. I didnt blame anyone else but the poster for it.
I didn't accuse anyone of sending them to attack me because we don't agree.
Yes those posts were liked by a good number of people and the culprit went on to have nice lovey chats with other people filled with endearments and I didn't consider them to be responsible for his/her foolishness simply because they agree with him/her on other subjects.

This isn't the first time or second time this new troll would attack someone and they'd make sweeping insinuations about how it is the teenage boy and his aunties. Because I share similar opinions with someone doesn't mean I endorse them creating alternates to cuss out other people.
If I don't rise up all sword blazing to defend those he attacks ( the same way others don't stick their necks out to defend me when I'm attacked) doesn't mean I support him.
I just expect the victims to handle their affairs the way I handle mine without looking someone else to pin it on.

Pls everyone should respect themselves o.
I've read several insinuations and innuendos pertaining to my person on this matter.

I expended a lot of energy to type this post. It will be my last on this matter.

Francis8 be duly adviced. (Who's auntie CO that claims to be a student?)
Yes I'm a student and I'm COCO so is that supposed to be directed at me?
Yes I agree with FrancisT on issues of equality does that mean that if he's really a double monikerer going about attacking people I agree with that too?
Seriously what's the matter with folks?
I don't owe anyone any defense nor do I owe it to anyone to reprimand someone who isn't behaving well towards them. And I don't expect that from other people when a faceless troll attacks me.

I wonder how much ignoring one can do to be left alone. If I don't come at you in any way, please leave my moniker and all insinuations pointing to me alone. There's a limit to how much one can endure.
Before they will say I've come again.

Keeping quiet all these while doesn't mean I don't know what to say. I Just decided to leave well enough alone. Everyone should please grant me the same courtesy.

Thank you.

Get out of my head. Sweetheart, you have just put everything I have in mind in words. That alternate monica keeps mentioning and attacking me. Yet, I have not accused anybody of sending them to me. I just ignore and allow whoever it is fool his or herself. I have not seen anybody attack that Monica. But people find it ok to attack us for not telling off whatever Monica is attacking them. I keep quiet a lot of the time because it's clear someone is so pained and bitter over what I can't even remember. I have moved on. Whoever wants to remain bitter can stay there but kindly learn to suffer alone in the misery you have created for yourself and leave me out of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

**rolls eyes**

****roll eyes back ****

And i know the meaningless epistle was meant for me but it's all good.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
ifyalways:
So, I took my time to report all the offensive posts and quotes which would " hide" the posts but a moderator or super- moderator came in and undid it.

Obviously, whichever moderator that un-hid those posts is enjoying all the curses and insults flying around here since morning.

God is watching y'all especially those mocking or rejoicing at a bereaved member.

Seun, come and see the handiwork of your moderators.
Cc: Dominique

Are you sure, Ify?

Look again. I think they're hidden.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
damiso:

****roll eyes back ****

Loool...don't take what's not yours. It's bukatyne's meaningless jargons I was referring to

Calm down and take a cup of Efe's grass solution wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
damiso:

****roll eyes back ****

Awww Dami , she's too sweet cheesy

*rolls one eye*
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
Meanwhile, why is everyone shocked that Francistony crossed the line with the bereaved today? Na today??
Maybe we should all wait for her to login and narrate her stalking experience with this shemal.e
Then you will all see how easy it is to "ignore" his rantings

Damiso, this is why I was rolling my eyes for you
sometimes, some things are easier said than done
Not arguing that ignoring is not good o but...blood floweth in da veins, not water

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Burntpalace: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Shuu!!

All this because some pained, spineless polymonikering vermin threw a shot at me in the scam thread?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
babygirlfl:

Get out of my head. Sweetheart, you have just put everything I have in mind in words. That alternate monica keeps mentioning and attacking me. Yet, I have not accused anybody of sending them to me. I just ignore and allow whoever it is fool his or herself. I have not seen anybody attack that Monica.

But people find it ok to attack us for not telling off whatever Monica is attacking them

I keep quiet a lot of the time because it's clear someone is so pained and bitter over what I can't even remember. I have moved on. Whoever wants to remain bitter can stay there but kindly learn to suffer in the misery you have created for yourself and leave me out of it.

What people? The guys or Antifeminists? Nobody is attacking you or anyone because of alternate monikers as far as I'm conserned and I think you're overreacting.

You know , I got to really notice you after Francistony alluded your name against mine to stir a fight on this same thread, I barely read your posts. Honest to God. So decided to break the ice to really know what's up with real you and So far it's been good.

I heard you & Kimoni had a brawl and never got to know the depth of it. So can't say much about that. People fight so no biggie. It's up to both parties to decide if resolution is reasonable or worth it.

Alternate monikers are very obvious who's operating them so most posters here be fooling themselves if they outrightly claim otherwise coz It reflects in their behaviour & random cold shoulders to certain posters.

I've had numerous fights with peeps on here, made up with some, some I tried but the thought of their depth at going for the jugular during those fights says a lot about their intent and opinions about my person, so why waste time on obviously jealous folks?

4 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni, walahi you fall my hand. You do realise the trolls are feeding off your responses, right? Using an alternate moniker should be automatic grounds for ignoring. Responding to them is like boxing the air. Let it go, I beg you. What could you possibly say to someone who gleefully mocks a bereaved person, beef or not?

Ewuro, you sef you be bad influence. Shior. You better come and block me on the fake gentleman thread make I give you expo.

6 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
NAWA o. E be like say me sef go creat alternate moniker, make i see if dem go know. Lol

But really please let this rest abeg to all those involved. Biko nu
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Burntpalace:
Shuu!!

All this because some pained, spineless polymonikering vermin threw a shot at me in the scam thread?

Shots were fired at others too.

Kimoni:

Lol!

I need to charge you for it you know. Ain't nothing good coming free ma'am. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

Madame taryour no vex jare, omo ale lon ri inu tii ko bi

But I'm good now, moo tii so tinu mi jade. E don finish

Whoever likes should continue writing meaningless epistle

Maybe I shouldn't roll in the mud with the pigs afterall **yimu**

It is well sis. Abeg no roll in the mud oo, i no get water to give you to bath o. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Favolly(f): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
nutty16:
Ok,am ready to mingle as am new here
Wrong timing ma'am!

Come back next year undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin arrhhhhh ewuro, babygirl has moved on o, no need asking her any questions

It's just that after every moving on statement, she must leave some bitter friendly statements for that moniker she fought months back
But in actual fact, she has moved on. Who says she hasn't? angry

Hehehehehe, I really don't blame her, Na our resident Bamaiyi aka chief architect I blame. I am sure the serpent is having a good laugh right now. Mission accomplished for today lipsrsealed let the goon continue on her trail. One day, one day, monkey go go market....

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Timbuktou:
Kimoni, walahi you fall my hand. You do realise the trolls are feeding off your responses, right? Using an alternate moniker should be automatic grounds for ignoring. Responding to them is like boxing the air. Let it go, I beg you. What could you possibly say to someone who gleefully mocks a bereaved person, beef or not?

Ewuro, you sef you be bad influence. Shior. You better come and boo k me on the fake gentleman thread make I give you expo.

I no fight again Tim, I have repented! For real wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

I no fight again Tim, I have repented! For real wink

Thank you very mush. Abeg make una find shill water drink. Tenk
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
taryour:

It is well sis. Abeg no roll in the mud oo, i no get water to give you to bath o. Lol

Madam T, pls let's discuss money matters biko
Is that your number still functional?

Are you free in December, Xmas time?
Maa pe yin lago
But we go sign Non Disclosure Agreement sha o
E mo wipe NL wa yii ti le gaan nisinyi tongue grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

But we go sign Non Disclosure Agreement sha o
E mo wipe NL wa yii ti le gaan nisinyi tongue grin

Hehehe. Awon CIA on the prowl. Make we no go find you for brazzers o. O maa bloody. lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

Hehehe. Awon CIA on the prowl. Make we no go find you for brazzers o. O maa bloody. lipsrsealed

Hehehehhehehhee Awön CIA ati FBI pelu Interpol grin
I don't trust anyone again, not even taryour
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
h
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

Hehehehhehehhee Awön CIA ati FBI pelu Interpol grin
I don't trust anyone again, not even taryour

Hehe. I'm sure Taryour is aight. Omo adugbo ni. Kole s'iwa wu. wink N gbo Aunty TY, agency wo ni eyin ba sise bayii o. E je ka maa o.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

Loool...don't take what's not yours. It's bukatyne's meaningless jargons I was referring to

I will have 2 shots of that please grin

I understand you with the blood not water things but like I always say it's not worth it.internet trolls are just losers so no point wasting energy on them. That's what they live for; e fights/brawls.

Let's save our ijogbon for all those 'people' whose opinions,actions or inactions affect our life one way or the other.

You should have seen me vexing or paraing last night for my mobile phone provider wanting to rip me off on roaming charges. cheesy na dat kain fight I like. E be like say I go get better upgrade because of that fight grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.