Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (741206 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by nasha1(f): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
damiso:

I will have 2 shots of that please grin

I understand you with the blood not water things but like I always say it's not worth it.internet trolls are just losers so no point wasting energy on them. That's what they live for; e fights/brawls.

Let's save our ijogbon for all those 'people' whose opinions,actions or inactions affect our life one way or the other.

You should have seen me vexing or paraing last night for my mobile phone provider wanting to rip me off on roaming charges. cheesy na dat kain fight I like. E be like say I go get better upgrade because of that fight grin

You keep saying this thing, I keep trying to imagine it but I cannot

Sorry Damiso, until I see you rake live before I will believe you tongue grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

Madam T, pls let's discuss money matters biko
Is that your number still functional?

Are you free in December, Xmas time?
Maa pe yin lago
But we go sign Non Disclosure Agreement sha o
E mo wipe NL wa yii ti le gaan nisinyi tongue grin

very active o my sister. Naaa no worry about the disclosure thing. ha the koko be the matter.**winks**

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

You keep saying this thing, I keep trying to imagine it but I cannot

Sorry Damiso, until I see you rake live before I will believe you tongue grin

I don't know how to write Abi is it type raking ni cheesy

I can do it by mouth but to construct sentences of raking grin I no fit. Too much effort.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

Hehe. I'm sure Taryour is aight. Omo adugbo ni. Kole s'iwa wu. wink N gbo Aunty TY, agency wo ni eyin ba sise bayii o. E je ka maa o.

agency if cakes, small chops, assun, bbq, cocktails, general event planning. Lobatan. jeje lomo eko mi nlo o.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
damiso:

I don't know how to write Abi is it type raking ni cheesy

I can do it by mouth but to construct sentences of raking grin I no fit. Too much effort.

Lol...I remember your "omi laziness" grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
taryour:

very active o my sister. Naaa no worry about the disclosure thing. ha the koko be the matter.**winks**

Will call you sis

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

Lol...I remember your "omi laziness" grin

You gat it ..all those deconstruction quoting line by line etc etc I no fit.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by nasha1(f): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin

All miscreants gone.i will report any troll henceforth.go and create again.
looks like someone will sleep here today. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ewuro4:

What people? The guys or Antifeminists? Nobody is attacking you or anyone because of alternate monikers as far as I'm conserned and I think you're overreacting.

You know , I got to really notice you after Francistony alluded your name against mine to stir a fight on this same thread, I barely read your posts. Honest to God. So decided to break the ice to really know what's up with real you and So far it's been good.

I heard you & Kimoni had a brawl and never got to know the depth of it. So can't say much about that. People fight so no biggie. It's up to both parties to decide if resolution is reasonable or worth it.

Alternate monikers are very obvious who's operating them so most posters here be fooling themselves if they outrightly claim otherwise coz It reflects in their behaviour & random cold shoulders to certain posters.

I've had numerous fights with peeps on here, made up with some, some I tried but the thought of their depth at going for the jugular during those fights says a lot about their intent and opinions about my person, so why waste time on obviously jealous folks?

Kimoni is one of the people that keeps making snide remarks and calling me, Bukatyne and maybe Cococandy the alternative Monica's aunties. See the thread today and it's obvious those she was referring to.

Like I told you, I have known you for a very long time in this section. We do not share the same opinion with gender issues but have never had any problems with you. Don't let others knock our heads. Like I once said, you are consistent on your stand on gender issue but it differs from mine so I let it be in threads where we don't agree and chat in the threads we agree or in the fun room. I don't understand what you mean about not reading my posts. Please clarify.

After the brawl with Kimoni, I called her and Edwife to this thread for some peace talk and to nip it in the bud because people will always try to knock heads as long as they know two people don't get along and to stop the problem from getting worse. What did they do? Edwife denied they was no issues between us but went further to make snide remarks. Kimoni and Edwife then went to another thread to talk about it. When I asked Kimoni the question that caused all these trouble, it was an honest question with no bad intentions. Edwife was actually one of the people that stirred trouble between me and Kimoni. She was cheering her in the thread and telling her to ignore and applauding her in another thread. Prior to that, I had absolutely no problem with Kimoni. If they don't want Peace, it's fine but please let everybody be mature about it, stop making snide remarks and avoid the other person they don't get along with. That is what I have been doing.

If someone says the alternative Monica is not theirs, no matter how much it might look obvious, I can't insist it's them. I ignore alternative Monica's trolling me. If they can't ignore, they should not involve me in their fight.

4 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
nasha1:
cheesy cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
taryour:

agency if cakes, small chops, assun, bbq, cocktails, general event planning. Lobatan. jeje lomo eko mi nlo o.

Correct. Jah bless your hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2015
OMG has anyone else seen this video?
I mean I heard about the stuff when it happened but I can't believe this many people took it that seriously.

I don't even know what to say cry cry grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLUE45C6vOo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by khloeee: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2015
cococandy:
I mean I heard about the stuff when it happened but I can't believe this many people took it that seriously.

illiteracy and poverty at the peak.
if only they had a personal relationship with GOD.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2015
Kimoni:
grin grin grin grin arrhhhhh ewuro, babygirl has moved on o, no need asking her any questions

It's just that after every moving on statement, she must leave some bitter friendly statements for that moniker she fought months back
But in actual fact, she has moved on. Who says she hasn't? angry

Hehehehehe, I really don't blame her, Na our resident Bamaiyi aka chief architect I blame. I am sure the serpent is having a good laugh right now. Mission accomplished for today lipsrsealed let the goon continue on her trail. One day, one day, monkey go go market ....

Consigned.

You have no idea how much Elubo(yam flour) she will get on that poorly made weave of hers.

nasha1:
cheesy cheesy grin

grin grin

Timbuktou:

Ewuro, you sef you be bad influence. Shior. You better come and block me on the fake gentleman thread make I give you expo.

See how you used my name to garner likes Tim embarassed Bad influence ekwa ? I'm just doing my .. err ... erm .. what do I call it again, my duty aka olumeto grin

Well about being gentlemanly in Nigeria , me thinks our men need to adopt that western code too. tongue

Babygirlfl.. Sorry I will adress your post later. @concert right now. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2015
khloeee:

if only they had a personal relationship with GOD.

Sickening is an understatement sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2015
khloeee:

tell me about it.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by nasha1(f): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2015
edwife is not around yet people will not leave her moniker alone,when she is here they dont mention her.edwife stir fight? grin grin grin
what people do here is to accuse people of doing the same things they do.i have been observing threads and u will not fail 2 notice when dey throw snide even at the little comment someone will make but quick 2 accuse others. kimoni please did edwife pushed you 2 have any problem with anyone?because she is not here some people want 2 tarnish her image.now we can all see who is bitter.ewuro hope u see cat. undecided
some people are very good at masking demselves.hmmmm more dangerous than i thought.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ewuro4:

Welcome, introduce yourself and pay your fees to the gods as Tearoses is out of town.

Bellong give her the banking details to remit her fees to.

Have you told her the fee?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ewuro4:

Well about being gentlemanly in Nigeria , me thinks our men need to adopt that western code too. tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ewuro4:

A wise man will be gentlemanly to those who deserve it. How do know you if the woman in that picture has even been cooking for that guy. The guy come set am up put am for that side. wink

Meanwhile, I donated a like to this comment of yours. Happy now? tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
cococandy:

Shocking
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
So much ignorance
babygirlfl:

Shocking

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Slimolobe: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Busy schedule? tired of junk food? wondering if there's a place you can order for your favorite Nigerian delicacy from the comfort of your home or office. Wonder no more! At slim olobe, we offer sumptuous Nigerian delicacies delivered to your homes and offices anywhere in Lagos. Our meals are sumptuous and well prepared, under hygienic conditions. We also ensure delivery in quick time.

Here's a list of our services:
"Cook to Taste" food delivery service for individuals, families and Corporate bodies.
Soup Bowls for Individual or Family weekly consumption.
Breakfast / Lunch Meal Packs.
Home Service (Personal Chef)
Catering for get-togethers and small events (below 200 persons).

Call or whatsapp 07068612614 or 08180625626 to place an order

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
Wow Wow wow

Ewuro I was out of town. I Went to relax by the pool in SunCity Abj for a few days ara fe isimi sis mi (body needs to rest)

I came back to roll on the fun thread and to post pictures of my roses flowering beautifully in that our dusty Ibadan, only to read all sorts.
Pages and pages of different threads everywhere. There is no way I can catch up . From what I have managed to read, I am shocked.
It is well.

Sisi Edwife, I am so sorry about your loss. May God comfort you and your family. I cant imagine what you are all going through and only God alone can help you and your family though this terrible period.
Your family will smile again in Jesus Name. Pele dear. ((hugs))

YPP how are you? hope you are good. Hang in there sis. You are blessed. kiss

On a positive note, power don dey stable gan o! Can you believe that we only bought 25 litres fuel for the gen throughout our stay
Back in the days of darkness it used to be 25 litres every 2 days.
I counted periods of 48 hours with no break in power and for the first time in my life I was waking up in the night to turn off the A/c cos i was cold.
Up Nigeria!!
Baby Steps
We will get there one day

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bravitudenatura(f): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2015
I greeet everyone o
I am new here am I free to join or post on this thread?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
bravitudenatura:
I greeet everyone o
I am new here am I free to join or post on this thread?

Welcome. Yes you are free to post.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
babygirlfl:

Welcome. Yes you are free to post.

Bia!!
behave yourself o! angry angry angry angry

No free posting here
New posters need to buy application form, biro and file
Then they need to pay processing fee and registration fee
Then on top of that, association fee & levy grin grin grin
Then we call them for interview and then they pay tearoses one final payment

@bravitudenatura: beware of 419 o!
Only pay these fees to my account
Dont listen to anyone else
epscially dont listen to one greedy babalawo called Bellong grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.