Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (741758 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Kimoni:

He has moved on with someone else even to the stage of marriage but you are here asking what you should do with him undecided

How does the above sound to you? Not pleasant right?

So do the needful. Move on from him too. Move on totally and refuse to be an undesired extra baggage.

Like babythug advised, refuse to pick his calls that is if you are able to do it.

***Madam tearoses e ku fitness o. How many kg have you lost this week? tongue
And happy belated birthday...God bless your new age

Thanks Babes
Amen Amen & Amen
Long time no see grin
I dey try small
Lost 3kg in the last month
Valentine, birthday and mothers day were against me angry

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2016
bravitudenatura:

We never had sex throughout the relationship though he's a good guy with ego issues that's what crumbled the relationship. I will take your advice, I just blocked him on whatsapp.
I just hope he doesn't show up at my doorsteps one of this days sha....

There is your answer
He just wants to chop what he didn't have a chance to chop before
I'm handing you the baton . . . ..RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2016
bravitudenatura:

We never had sex throughout the relationship though he's a good guy with ego issues that's what crumbled the relationship. I will take your advice, I just blocked him on whatsapp.
I just hope he doesn't show up at my doorsteps one of this days sha....

you already gave him a reason to penetrate back into your life by picking the very first call directed at you and even chatting him up is giving him more reasons to come to your house. now he believes the feeling is mutual hence him insisting on seeing you. seeing for what

if he shows up at your doorstep pour him hot water, if you can't do that scream and raise a false alarm calling him a rapist or a kidnapper. I assure you he wunt remember your name again or the way to your house. Oh yes that is what I will do.

some exes needs dractic actions to keep them in thier lanes.

Good morning house..

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kimoni:

Madam Damiso the fitness winch wink smiley

Naijababe to fe ra Bugatti grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin tani fitness winch

How you dey?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2016
Good Morning House

Just a suggestion Royalroy

Is it wise to lock these fraudulent threads? cos once they are locked, they just dissappear into abyss

Me I think they should be stickied at the top of this board so that everyone can see and learn from how these scammers operate and also see that we are no longer sitting ducks and each and every sob story will be checked and re checked.

Its time to name and shame fraudsters especially on this section.

Enough is enough....kilode angry

ladyf, blank, ifyalways, greatgod, enoqueen, informedlola etc what are your thoughts on this please

Beatsbug /gracesome shame on you o!
Imagine spoiling your name like this
You are right, one day this internet begging will catch up with you
One day one day an employer/wife to be will look up your name on the internet and see your name linked with scamming
One day N87k will be chicken change to you and you will seriously regret this.
I hope you change before its too late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2016
tearoses:
Good Morning House

Is it wise to lock these fraudulent threads? cos once they are locked, they just dissappear into abyss

Me I think they should be stickied at the top of this board so that everyone can see and learn from how these scammers operate and also see that we are no longer sitting ducks and each and every sob story will be checked and re checked.

Siena, ladyf, blank, ifyalways, greatgod, enoqueen, informedlola etc what are your thoughts on this please

One day one day an employer/wife to be will look up your name on the internet and see your name linked with scamming

You are very correct Tearoses.

The real people who need help have definitely been shortchanged by this scumbag of a guy. I will stick it up for people to see and learn from. To ask proper questions before offering to help anyone out.

To think the silly boy actually wanted me to help delete some of his scam threads he had created earlier using another username? That's just the height of it all.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2016
RoyalRoy:

You are very correct Tearoses.

The real people who need help have definitely been shortchanged by this scumbag of a guy. I will stick it up for people to see and learn from. To ask proper questions before offering to help anyone out.

To think the silly boy actually wanted me to help delete some of his scam threads he had created earlier using another username? That's just the height of it all.

Its most annoying and unfair on the genuine people who desperately need help
People are no longer trustworthy these days
We then blame our leaders
Most of these corrupt leaders of today started from small small scams here and there.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ladyF(f): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2016
@tearoses He has no idea the irreversible damage this saga has done to his reputation. I'm sure he's reading this, beatsbug/gracesome just do a quick search of your full name on Google and you will see your scam thread opened to extort money from unsuspecting victime on NL popping its ugly head grin Hope this shameless act doesn't come back to haunt you later in future. And he even still opened another thread, talk about guts! angry

Happy sunday RoyalRoy et al... smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2016
ladyF:
@tearoses He has no idea the irreversible damage this saga has done to his reputation. I'm sure he's reading this, beatsbug/gracesome just do a quick search of your full name on Google and you will see your scam thread opened to extort money from unsuspecting victime on NL popping its ugly head grin Hope this shameless act doesn't come back to haunt you later in future. And he even still opened another thread, talk about guts! angry

Happy sunday RoyalRoy et al... smiley

Thanks dear.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ifyalways(f): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Supported @ tearoses

I remember a popular, unrepentant scammer Godslove begging for his threads to be deleted after he was exposed as scam. Somehow, someone ( a moderator most definitely) , deleted and wiped out those threads. Made me wonder then the rationale behind that action: giving scammers a clean slate. lipsrsealed

Same thing happen at the auto section.

I kuku just dey look. undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by enoqueen: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
tearoses:
Good Morning House

Siena, ladyf, blank, ifyalways, greatgod, enoqueen, informedlola etc what are your thoughts on this please

Well said.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
damiso:

grin grin grin grin tani fitness winch

How you dey?

Lol...abi naa.

I'm good, and you? Love to your fam.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by helloabby: 2:47am On Mar 14, 2016
Wow, a nice post. I'm a married woman with a happy family. Love this post. Thanks.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2016
Kimoni:

Lol...abi naa.

I'm good, and you? Love to your fam.

We are well thank God love to your family too hun. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
So gracesome Na scammer

Should have guessed right.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bravitudenatura(f): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
taryour:

you already gave him a reason to penetrate back into your life by picking the very first call directed at you and even chatting him up is giving him more reasons to come to your house. now he believes the feeling is mutual hence him insisting on seeing you. seeing for what

if he shows up at your doorstep pour him hot water, if you can't do that scream and raise a false alarm calling him a rapist or a kidnapper. I assure you he wunt remember your name again or the way to your house. Oh yes that is what I will do.

some exes needs dractic actions to keep them in thier lanes.

Good morning house..
Thank you ma. I have stopped all communications with him
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bode215: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hello nairalander,pls I need ur advise my home is somehow gettinghurt for me to stay for d kind of job I I do,I'm a breeder nd I don't think I need to walk here and ther b4 I make money,I'm totally broke for now and my wife keep complianing I should go out and find money when I knw I have no place to go because I'm not d type that hang ard with friend till my dog litre nd I sold them dats just d way I live my life before we marry now she totally change as if she don't knw the nature of my work,I have no place to go nd find money eccept my dogs deliver and I make my money and do right thing,I'm confused cos I think I'm lazy but no place hustle and make fast money,pls advise me
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babythug(f): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
bode215:
Hello nairalander,pls I need ur advise my home is somehow gettinghurt for me to stay for d kind of job I I do,I'm a breeder nd I don't think I need to walk here and ther b4 I make money,I'm totally broke for now and my wife keep complianing I should go out and find money when I knw I have no place to go because I'm not d type that hang ard with friend till my dog litre nd I sold them dats just d way I live my life before we marry now she totally change as if she don't knw the nature of my work,I have no place to go nd find money eccept my dogs deliver and I make my money and do right thing,I'm confused cos I think I'm lazy but no place hustle and make fast money,pls advise me

From your post you don't seem to realise the added responsibility that comes with being married. Indeed you have to begin to literally walk here and there to make money. Even dangote and mike adenuga do not have only one business interest or sole source of income.

God forbid if the dog dies what do you do? Will the payment of bills wait for the tenure it takes your dog or dogs to give birth?

Your Mrs is right you need to expand your business and explore new options if need be.

What other skills do you have? If you have none what can you quickly learn? How much do you have in savings that can be used to exploit business options?

You need to rise up and indeed be a man

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Tombrook0: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
La Pearl Childcare Services

Our Job Tasks and Responsibilities

preparing bottles for babies and care for feeding equipment

changing diapers for babies

bathing babies

supervising baths for older children

dressing children appropriate to the child's activities

washing and ironing children's clothes

planning meals for children

preparing meals and snacks for the children

supervising children's meals

cleaning and washing up after children's meals

shopping for children's requirements

scheduling and coordinating children's activities

transporting children to school and other activities

undertaking appropriate creative activities with the children

undertaking appropriate educational activities with the
children

undertaking appropriate outdoor activities with the children

planning and supervising rest, bed and nap times

reading to and with the children

helping with homework

tidying children's bedrooms and play areas

reinforcing appropriate discipline for the children

implementing daily routines

doing light housework

contact us today
La Pearl Childcare Services
whats / call 09030080346, 09058186566

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bravitudenatura(f): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Thanks to everyone for their advices on my ex issue, madam tearoses,kimoni,babythug,royalroy and more I can't mention. I attended another wedding a friend invited me to and I had fun. He's out of my life totally now

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2016
tearoses:

Its most annoying and unfair on the genuine people who desperately need help
People are no longer trustworthy these days
We then blame our leaders
Most of these corrupt leaders of today started from small small scams here and there.
now these 419ers have robbed the genuine ones as we no longer know Who is who.the real motive of helping online has been defeated and ruined by people like beatsbug abi wetin he call himself giving stories of how he hasn't been paid for 10months

Apart from naming and shaming them I think we need to go a step further by submitting all their details to the police. For example in the case of beatsbug where ifyalways went to do the invesigation in the college of education,she should have transferred all the information she was able to gather and report to the police. From there the police will pick up the culprits.this will reduce cok and bull stories on nl,discourage and scare away fraudsters because they know they'll be arrested if found out and it'll also give way for real people
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 12:51am On Mar 21, 2016
salsera:
So gracesome Na scammer

Should have guessed right.
hope you didn't fall for his story for the gods grin grin grin

Infact the rate at which 419s are increasing on nl is getting very irritating. Can't royal roy and his team have a legal section apart from the crime section where you have phone numbers of some law enforcement agents when you suspect a thread is opened for fraudulent purposes, the police investigates and arrest the guilty because it's really bad that genuine ones are getting displaced and helpless.moreover it'll rid nl of miscreants
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 12:58am On Mar 21, 2016
He will definitely open another Monica and devise another ploy to capture potential magas. Btw if this issue of 419 isn't permanently adressed once and for all these scammers will take it to another level by deceiving people to meet them in so so location under the pretext of job vacancies or offers. Before you say Jack Robinson they'll have kidnapped ,robbed or maimed innocent job seekers

Scammers don't just stop at scamming. Once they see they're successful. They take it to another dimension

@ royal Roy and others concerned.take note
ifyalways:
Supported @ tearoses

I remember a popular, unrepentant scammer Godslove begging for his threads to be deleted after he was exposed as scam. Somehow, someone ( a moderator most definitely) , deleted and wiped out those threads. Made me wonder then the rationale behind that action: giving scammers a clean slate. lipsrsealed

Same thing happen at the auto section.

I kuku just dey look. undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2016
Royalroy I need your attention pls.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2016
dangtotesmummy it is well kiss
At least now people are wising up small small
Seun needs to focus on the auto section too
Big big scams are happening on there angry
There should be zero tolerance against any type of scam, big or small.
or at least a big warning when you log in that you do any business/transaction at your own risk
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thorpido(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
bode215:
You have lived your life that way before you married but marriage demands additional responsibilities.You must have been comfortable that way because you had just yourself to feed but there are extras now or coming.
If you have a degree then you might need to send out your CVs and job hunt.If you don't have then you will need to acquire a skill or learn a trade.
Whatever you decide,you definitely need to go out.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Damiso, are you following the drama playing out in QC? The students' protest?? shocked shocked

Joy Bewaji has challenged you old students, her write up is on FB. The comments under it are quite interesting and hilarious.

I have read accusations and counter accusations from most parties and I am wondering who the heck is this teacher's juju man?

Principal after principal keep receiving similar petitions about him, yet somehow, they always manage to clear his name and he comes out squeaky clean shocked shocked

Like seriously?? (in Toyin's Aimakhu's voice)

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nomoreloss is gone cry cry cry soo sad

"Iyawo asiko" remains one of my best naija songs ever sad sad sad

May his soul RIP, amen.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Oyind17:
Royalroy I need your attention pls.

Hello Oyin, how may I help you? Shoot me a mail soon as you can.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kimoni:
Damiso, are you following the drama playing out in QC? The students' protest?? shocked shocked

Joy Bewaji has challenged you old students, her write up is on FB. The comments under it are quite interesting and hilarious.

I have read accusations and counter accusations from most parties and I am wondering who the heck is this teacher's juju man?

Principal after principal keep receiving similar petitions about him, yet somehow, they always manage to clear his name and he comes out squeaky clean shocked shocked

Like seriously?? (in Toyin's Aimakhu's voice)

I am not a QC old gal o cheesy I wonder at the whole story e really get as e be. undecided very fishy something. and the gals protesting just threw me too.

More often than not though, when there tends to be various suspicions/accusations about a person being a paedophile it ends up being true. Reminds of me of the Jimmy Saville case here, there had always been rumours, whispering about him abusing young children and it had to be when he was dead and could no longer face justice that it all blew open angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
damiso:

I am not a QC old gal o cheesy I wonder at the whole story e really get as e be. undecided very fishy something. and the gals protesting just threw me too.

More often than not though, when there tends to be various suspicions/accusations about a person being a paedophile it ends up being true. Reminds of me of the Jimmy Saville case here, there had always been rumours, whispering about him abusing young children and it had to be when he was dead and could no longer face justice that it all blew open angry angry angry

Exactly, how can the same rumor be peddled against the same person year on year undecided na only him be the male teacher ni? And to make matters worse, they are now recruiting innocents students to carry placard in public angry arrant nonsense! Dem lucky say my child no dey there, I for just hammer. Early retirement things wink cheesy

Anyway, I'm glad the issue is gaining wider attention everyday. Naija'll get there!!

[size=4pt]Why did I think you are a QC babe[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.