Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737824 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
What happened to my posts? they disappeared!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:
What happened to my posts? they disappeared!
the gods are after you. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 09, 2016
cococandy:
By gods you mean the Mod(s) you told to make that part elliptical? cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 6:16am On Apr 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

By gods you mean the Mod(s) you told to make that part elliptical? cheesy
Explain in simpler terms Biko.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 09, 2016
cococandy:
Explain in simpler terms Biko.

Never mind...in between, in the part that got erased I was asking how those exams you said you were sitting for panned out...I sure say na you go carry first last...grin..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Never mind...in between, in the part that got erased I was asking how those exams you said you were sitting for panned out...I sure say na you go carry first last...grin..
Oh they were fine.
I did real good. smiley
Thanks for asking.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Today is my son's birthday make una wish am happy birthday o.

For all those who wish am happy birthday one bag of dangote rice is waiting for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dhgfgrsarg: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Just taking coffee and reading your interesting post smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by missyQween(f): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hello all....I am New here....I guess I am going to enjoy it....Nice meeting you all

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by missyQween(f): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hello all....I am New here..I guess I am going to enjoy it..Nice meeting you all
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Mutaino7(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
missyQween:
Hello all....I am New here..I guess I am going to enjoy it..Nice meeting you all
kaabo.. you highly welcome
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by missyQween(f): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mutaino7:
kaabo.. you highly welcome

Eshe gan o

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ENGRDUDU89(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2016
Are you in need of a private home tutor for your children? We offer quality services, hands –to- hands approach in any science subjects for your children:
• Mathematics
• Chemistry
• Biology
• Further mathematics
• Physics
• Geography
• Agricultural science
And also we provide comprehensive and extensive coaching for Examinations like
 JAMB
 SSCE/WAEC
 JSSCE
 GCE
 POST JAMB
 A LEVEL.
 ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS.
We have seasoned and experience teachers who are ready to work around the clock to ensure the success of your children.
A TRIAL WILL SURELY CONVINCE YOU.
DON’T WAIT TILL TOMORROW
CONTACT US TODAY: 07033308891
07053084322(WhatsApp)

NOTE: STRICTLY FOR PARENTS IN IBADAN.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lanicky(f): 5:23am On Apr 22, 2016
cococandy:

Hi cococsndysmiley
Good morning.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lanicky(f): 5:23am On Apr 22, 2016
missyQween:

Eshe gan o

Welcome here sweetkisskiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 5:25am On Apr 22, 2016
lanicky:

Hi cococsndysmiley
Good morning.
Hi smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by missyQween(f): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
lanicky:

Welcome here sweetkisskiss

Thanks dear...

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by haryomikun(m): 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
tongue tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tumpatis: 9:54am On May 01, 2016
I'm mother of 2 kids smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 9:25am On May 02, 2016
NashvilleTN

Happy new month!

How are you & family?

You just dey appear like ghost grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:50am On May 04, 2016
There is this this guy I was dating,loved him quite well.At first he told me the nature of his job won't allow him call me often but he said however he will be calling when he has d slightest of chance to.Two weeks into the relationship I noticed he barely call not to talk of dropping a message by mistake.I kept quite but I called most time.Then I decided to put a test ,I didn't call him for like a week and I noticed he didn't bother calling back or even dropping a message on Whatsapp asking to know if I'm cool.I dropped my ego called him and we spoke like nothing happened and he didn't even apologies for his act rather he was like "I had mind to not have called him".I used the opportunity to bring up matter and he promised to always call but its over 10days and he hasn't called.A guy friend of mine told me not to call or message him until he does.What could be the cause for his behaviour
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by NashvilleTN: 11:00am On May 04, 2016
bukatyne:
NashvilleTN

Happy new month!

How are you & family?

You just dey appear like ghost grin

My dear sister, na work o. I just dey travel up and down. Pilot sef no fly reach me!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thorpido(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2016
reminiscing:
There is this this guy I was dating,loved him quite well.At first he told me the nature of his job won't allow him call me often but he said however he will be calling when he has d slightest of chance to.Two weeks into the relationship I noticed he barely call not to talk of dropping a message by mistake.I kept quite but I called most time.Then I decided to put a test ,I didn't call him for like a week and I noticed he didn't bother calling back or even dropping a message on Whatsapp asking to know if I'm cool.I dropped my ego called him and we spoke like nothing happened and he didn't even apologies for his act rather he was like "I had mind to not have called him".I used the opportunity to bring up matter and he promised to always call but its over 10days and he hasn't called.A guy friend of mine told me not to call or message him until he does.What could be the cause for his behaviour
He's not into you.Don't bother calling him again.Move your ministry.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babythug(f): 7:59am On May 05, 2016
reminiscing:

Truth is he's not that into you nor interested in a relationship with you! What job could possibly not allow any downtime for calls, texts or even mails?

Dust.yourself up immediately and move on without looking back
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:02am On May 05, 2016
babythug:

Truth is he's not that into you nor interested in a relationship with you! What job could possibly not allow any downtime for calls, texts or even mails?

Dust.yourself up immediately and move on without looking back

Thank you very much
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by redgem(f): 4:59pm On May 06, 2016
I'm not just getting it.... What is the problem with men? They claim they love you but they can't be honest with you.. OK, I know I have trust issues but it's not my fault na.. Men ain't just loyal

I and my man have been dating for quite awhile now...he travelled out for his cousin's wedding with his sister's but they decided to stay extra 2 weeks...before he left, he promised to always call and chat..

But since he travelled, it has been the reverse...he hardly call or even chat...I complained and he said the wedding preparations were taking his time and our time difference also, I understood and tried keeping up with his time..

After the wedding, he kept same attitude... not that we don't chat at all...we just don't chat that much, whenever we are chatting, within a short time, something comes up suddenly and he goes offline and when he comes back online, he stays online for hrs & won't even say a word to me...I complained and he said it was his family group chat...at a point, I stopped complaining and acted like I wasn't noticing what was going on...

I uploaded a random guy's picture I stole from Fb grin to get his attention, he got angry and asked who the guy was...I told him the guy is a very good friend of mine who doesn't joke with me.. He then sent a picture of a lady and said she's also his friend who doesn't joke with him..

I smiled and asked why he sent her pix to me cos I didn't send any pix to him and I explained everything to him, told him I didn't even know the guy..he said nothing

I then told him that he is making me not to trust him and he said then I should not trust him.. I angrily replied that since he doesn't want me to trust him then we should call the relationship a quit.... I've got no reply from him since then

It's been a day and now and still no reply from him.

Emmmmmmm...please, what does this imply?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 06, 2016
redgem:
I'm not just getting it.... What is the problem with men? They claim they love you but they can't be honest with you.. OK, I know I have trust issues but it's not my fault na.. Men ain't just loyal

I and my man have been dating for quite awhile now...he travelled out for his cousin's wedding with his sister's but they decided to stay extra 2 weeks...before he left, he promised to always call and chat..

But since he travelled, it has been the reverse...he hardly call or even chat...I complained and he said the wedding preparations were taking his time and our time difference also, I understood and tried keeping up with his time..

After the wedding, he kept same attitude... not that we don't chat at all...we just don't chat that much, whenever we are chatting, within a short time, something comes up suddenly and he goes offline and when he comes back online, he stays online for hrs & won't even say a word to me...I complained and he said it was his family group chat...at a point, I stopped complaining and acted like I wasn't noticing what was going on...

I uploaded a random guy's picture I stole from Fb grin to get his attention, he got angry and asked who the guy was...I told him the guy is a very good friend of mine who doesn't joke with me.. He then sent a picture of a lady and said she's also his friend who doesn't joke with him..

I smiled and asked why he sent her pix to me cos I didn't send any pix to him and I explained everything to him, told him I didn't even know the guy..he said nothing

I then told him that he is making me not to trust him and he said then I should not trust him.. I angrily replied that since he doesn't want me to trust him then we should call the relationship a quit.... I've got no reply from him since then

It's been a day and now and still no reply from him.

Emmmmmmm...please, what does this imply?

Don't ever make this kinda move again in your life. Decisions like this should be made when you rational and calm not when angry emotional.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 06, 2016
Shonda Rhimes is such a b1tch! That woman hates happy people angry Ok, rant over.

Wetin dey happen for hia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.