Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (738062 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Michaelisaacng(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
*BOUILLON GARDENS*
amuwo odofin
#5.5M per plot

08060606005 08080553162
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Manuel2017(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
Get Your Invitation/admission letters into various Universities in Ukraine to study Medicine, Engineering, Nursing, Pharmacy, Economics, Computer Science, oil and gas, and so on in English Medium with cheapest tution Fees in Europe. All process will be done without payment only after interview at the embassey. But we will have solid agreements signed by both parties and students sponsor. requirements needed to begin process are Waec or Neco result with 5 credits including maths and English Birth certificate Testimonial Data page of International passport 4 passport photo. Get ready for next section.For more information please contact me via whatsapp [09067758940]
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by meemaa: 3:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Hello nairalanders...... Need help seriously
Im so broke rite now....as in broke n down.....
Though I'm working but its a penury ...living from hand to mouth....age isn't on my side , plus I'm ova ripe for marriage.... But wen deres no money one is handicapped..... Been looking for where to borrow money for business....but no where....
Please im soliciting for help to help me raise some cash to start a business...to at least be able to feed my self....
If you're willing please help by donating money to my bank account ( dmikemda@gmail.com for details of d account)
Or to my perfect money account ( U12150566 )
Or bitcoin address ( 16ME3ULkwaCyj892u4QL59CiJgz9tptdQF )

Please dont ignore if u have d capacity to help because words can't express d state I'm in right now...... I'm planning to invest d cash in crypto trading or any physical business .....
Please be your brother s keeper....God bless...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:22am On Jan 22, 2018
Let's all check my signature and see where we can be of service to you. We guaranteesl peace of mind in your acquisition. Let's just know your choice location and we'd get it for you at a great deal ensuring all possible loose ends are tightened because WE DO DUE DELIGENCE WITH OUR TEAM OF EXPERRS. Customer satisfaction is Paramount to us and top on our priority list.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mikemedi38(m): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2018
very nice articles for family thanks for sharing grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by meemaa: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hello nairalanders...... Need help seriously
Im so broke rite now....as in broke n down.....
Though I'm working but its a penury ...living from hand to mouth....age isn't on my side , plus I'm ova ripe for marriage.... But wen deres no money one is handicapped..... Been looking for where to borrow money for business....but no where....
Please im soliciting for help to help me raise some cash to start a business...to at least be able to feed my self....

If you're willing please help by donating money to my bank account : 9992142654 diamond bank.......OR CALL zero nine zero two three zero nine seven zero one one....
Or to my perfect money account ( U12150566 )
Or bitcoin address ( 16ME3ULkwaCyj892u4QL59CiJgz9tptdQF )

Please please please!!!!!!!!! if u have d capacity to help because words can't express d state I'm in right now...... I'm planning to invest d cash in crypto trading or any physical business .....
Please be your brother s keeper....God bless...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by savewelllivewel: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Save well, Live well is a financial saving platform design for all household most especially women, workers, business class, and housewives.

This is geared towards helping families save stress freely from the beginning of the year to the end, in order to have something to fall back on, and also help them reduce their financial burden/obligation usually associated with the Yuletide periods.

2. This package is also designed to help all class of people have a good saving culture, as recent findings revealed that due to general acceptability of the cashless economy and mobile banking by most individuals, which has made cash readily available through the use of Point of Sale (POS), Automated Teller Machine (ATM), thus reducing saving attitude among Nigerians.

Its on this note that Save Well, Live well was birthed three (3) years ago. Many keyed into this coordinated platform, and it has over the years helped many families to save towards a project, wedding, car, land property, kitchen utensils, school fees, family vacation etc.

The much awaited 2018 is here with aspirations, desires, and targets. We at Save Well, Live Well Platform, hereby introduce our gold and
Diamond savings package to help individuals take proactive saving plan for 2018 and beyond. Remember, Nigeria, our dear nation, the giant of Africa is just finding it feet back from Recession as a result of lack of planning and non challancy towards saving for the rainy day. Don't be caught napping. Have a good saving plan today and join Save Well, Live Well platform for better days ahead.

3. Below are the details of our packages; Gold and Diamond package.

(a) Gold savings package: This product is a form of monthly savings of four thousand Naira (N4000) only from the beginning of the year to December of every year. The total amount paid , we will use to stock your kitchen with all the items needed for the christmas period and beyond. This is to help each family reduce the financial burden of looking for money to buy Rice and other items for family and friends. All such expenses would have been spread over the 12 calendar months of the year, thereby relieving you. Although, this is not new to our old associates.

Below are the list of items to be given at the end of the year for Gold package.

1. 50kg Bag of Rice
2. 10 litres groundnut oil
3. 1 Jumbo size Live � chicken
4. 1 cartoon of small Tin Tomato.
5. 1 Double size Milo
6. 1 Double size Milk
7. 3 packets of knorr Seasoning
8. 2 packs of big salt
9. 1 cartoon of indomie
10. 2kg washing soap
11. 1 packet of matches
12. 1 Liquid soap.
13. 1 crate of plastic mineral
14.1 crate of egg
15.1 packet of sugar
16. 4 Litres of palm oil
17. Unspecified kitchen utensil like cooler, pot, or set of plate.

Note: contributors can get more items or less depending on the market value of items listed.

(2) Diamond Package: This is also a monthly savings targeted towards a Project, e.g car, children fees, landed property, family vacation, retirement, e.t.c. The amount to be contributed depend on the financial capacity of savers ranging from N5, 000, N10,000, N20,000 and N50,000. Note that this cash can only be accessed at the end of 12 calendar year or incase of need, give us 1 month notification. Remember, your money is working for you.

Below are some benefits of the above platform;

1. Stress free savings towards a project/ business.

2. Enhance financial saving culture

3. Acess to soft Loan for our working class and entrepreneur contributors @ 5% interest monthly.

4. Accumulated interest is payable on Savings based on interest yield from loan to contributors @ the end of the year.

5. Provision of financial/ investment advice to contributors who want to diversify.

6. Guarantee stress free lives.

7. Administration and bank charges will be deducted from your savings.

8. Save Well, Live well has a combined team of seasoned financial gurus, investment analyst, and legal practitioners, so your money is safe.

9. Payment deadline is 10th of the next month.

13. Your questions, are all welcome.

You can also drop your contacts and our representatives all over the country will interact with you.

Interested participants are expected to fill a registration form, which enables us capture their data for further updates.

Join SAVEWELL LIVEWELL today.

Embrace Savewell Livewell Diamond savings / investment package today .

Savewell for..........better days ahead.

For further enquiries : call �☎ 08126885809, 08093604579
Whatsapp : 08093604579, 08068350271.

Have a great day people.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by savewelllivewel: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Save well, Live well is a financial saving platform design for all household most especially women, workers, business class, and housewives.

This is geared towards helping families save stress freely from the beginning of the year to the end, in order to have something to fall back on, and also help them reduce their financial burden/obligation usually associated with the Yuletide periods.

2. This package is also designed to help all class of people have a good saving culture, as recent findings revealed that due to general acceptability of the cashless economy and mobile banking by most individuals, which has made cash readily available through the use of Point of Sale (POS), Automated Teller Machine (ATM), thus reducing saving attitude among Nigerians.

Its on this note that Save Well, Live well was birthed three (3) years ago. Many keyed into this coordinated platform, and it has over the years helped many families to save towards a project, wedding, car, land property, kitchen utensils, school fees, family vacation etc.

The much awaited 2018 is here with aspirations, desires, and targets. We at Save Well, Live Well Platform, hereby introduce our gold and
Diamond savings package to help individuals take proactive saving plan for 2018 and beyond. Remember, Nigeria, our dear nation, the giant of Africa is just finding it feet back from Recession as a result of lack of planning and non challancy towards saving for the rainy day. Don't be caught napping. Have a good saving plan today and join Save Well, Live Well platform for better days ahead.

3. Below are the details of our packages; Gold and Diamond package.

(a) Gold savings package: This product is a form of monthly savings of four thousand Naira (N4000) only from the beginning of the year to December of every year. The total amount paid , we will use to stock your kitchen with all the items needed for the christmas period and beyond. This is to help each family reduce the financial burden of looking for money to buy Rice and other items for family and friends. All such expenses would have been spread over the 12 calendar months of the year, thereby relieving you. Although, this is not new to our old associates.

Below are the list of items to be given at the end of the year for Gold package.

1. 50kg Bag of Rice
2. 10 litres groundnut oil
3. 1 Jumbo size Live � chicken
4. 1 cartoon of small Tin Tomato.
5. 1 Double size Milo
6. 1 Double size Milk
7. 3 packets of knorr Seasoning
8. 2 packs of big salt
9. 1 cartoon of indomie
10. 2kg washing soap
11. 1 packet of matches
12. 1 Liquid soap.
13. 1 crate of plastic mineral
14.1 crate of egg
15.1 packet of sugar
16. 4 Litres of palm oil
17. Unspecified kitchen utensil like cooler, pot, or set of plate.

Note: contributors can get more items or less depending on the market value of items listed.

(2) Diamond Package: This is also a monthly savings targeted towards a Project, e.g car, children fees, landed property, family vacation, retirement, e.t.c. The amount to be contributed depend on the financial capacity of savers ranging from N5, 000, N10,000, N20,000 and N50,000. Note that this cash can only be accessed at the end of 12 calendar year or incase of need, give us 1 month notification. Remember, your money is working for you.

Below are some benefits of the above platform;

1. Stress free savings towards a project/ business.

2. Enhance financial saving culture

3. Acess to soft Loan for our working class and entrepreneur contributors @ 5% interest monthly.

4. Accumulated interest is payable on Savings based on interest yield from loan to contributors @ the end of the year.

5. Provision of financial/ investment advice to contributors who want to diversify.

6. Guarantee stress free lives.

7. Administration and bank charges will be deducted from your savings.

8. Save Well, Live well has a combined team of seasoned financial gurus, investment analyst, and legal practitioners, so your money is safe.

9. Payment deadline is 10th of the next month.

13. Your questions, are all welcome.

You can also drop your contacts and our representatives all over the country will interact with you.

Interested participants are expected to fill a registration form, which enables us capture their data for further updates.

Join SAVEWELL LIVEWELL today.

Embrace Savewell Livewell Diamond savings / investment package today .

Savewell for..........better days ahead.

For further enquiries : call �☎ 08126885809, 08093604579
Whatsapp : 08093604579, 08068350271.

Have a great day people.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by iykepromotions: 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
meemaa:
Please good people of nairaland.... I humbly solicit for your help to help me with any amount of cash you can give....I'm so broke that this life is becoming somewhat meaningless to me....please lend a helping hand ....and I promise to invest this money in trade or crypto business to have a stable income... I know some of you have enough cash that giving me something wouldn't make any effect on you...please help a brother by donating to this addresses :
Perfectmoney : U12150566
Bitcoin : 16ME3ULkwaCyj892u4QL59CiJgz9tptdQF

Please if you need my Nigerian bank account please reach me through my email : dmikemda@gmail.com
Thanks for your anticipated kind gesture and God will bless you in multiple folds as you help.
NOTE: I'm not scam...this is for real
Since Jan. 13 you've been doing this young man? almost on every thread instead to look for a job or A genuine online opportunity, you engage to begging. not a right way to go.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Tobi700(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
A trial will convince you because we have interesting packages just for you and your family

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jiahujhing: 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
It’s hard to come by experienced people about this subject, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about! https://www.raxotv.com/
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by PStacks(m): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
blindfold game hotr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF59VGQqelE

You would laugh and laugh and laugh watching this blindfolded guy trying to pick balls.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kidco: 2:34am On Feb 03, 2018
Jacob loves books. His mom knows this because when she sits down to read to him every night, he waves his arms excitedly.

His favorite page of "Goodnight Moon" shows a cow jumping over the moon. He squeals and reaches for the book every time he sees it. When she is done reading, his mom usually lets him hold the sturdy board book, which he promptly sticks into his mouth.

Jacob is only 6 months old, but he is already well on his way to becoming a reader.

You may wonder about the benefits of reading to your baby. An infant won't understand everything you're doing or why. But you wouldn't wait until your child could understand what you were saying before you started speaking to him or her, right? Nor would you bypass lullabies until your baby could carry a tune or wait until he or she could shake a rattle before you offered any toys.

Reading aloud to your baby is a wonderful shared activity you can continue for years to come — and it's an important form of stimulation.

Reading aloud:

teaches a baby about communicationintroduces concepts such as numbers, letters, colors, and shapes in a fun waybuilds listening, memory, and vocabulary skillsgives babies information about the world around them

Believe it or not, by the time babies reach their first birthday they will have learned all the sounds needed to speak their native language. The more stories you read aloud, the more words your child will be exposed to and the better he or she will be able to talk.

Hearing words helps to build a rich network of words in a baby's brain. Kids whose parents frequently talk/read to them know more words by age 2 than children who have not been read to. And kids who are read to during their early years are more likely to learn to read at the right time.

When you read, your child hears you using many different emotions and expressive sounds, which fosters social and emotional development. Reading also invites your baby to look, point, touch, and answer questions — all of which promote social development and thinking skills. And your baby improves language skills by imitating sounds, recognizing pictures, and learning words.

But perhaps the most important reason to read aloud is that it makes a connection between the things your baby loves the most — your voice and closeness to you — and books. Spending time reading to your baby shows that reading is a skill worth learning. And, if infants and children are read to often with joy, excitement, and closeness, they begin to associate books with happiness — and budding readers are created.

Different Ages, Different Stages

Young babies may not know what the pictures in a book mean, but they can focus on them, especially faces, bright colors, and contrasting patterns. When you read or sing lullabies and nursery rhymes, you can entertain and soothe your infant.

Between 4 and 6 months, your baby may begin to show more interest in books. He or she will grab and hold books, but will mouth, chew, and drop them as well. Choose sturdy vinyl or cloth books with bright colors and repetitive or rhyming text.

Between 6 and 12 months, your child is beginning to understand that pictures represent objects, and most likely will develop preferences for certain pictures, pages, or even entire stories. Your baby will respond while you read, grabbing for the book and making sounds, and by 12 months will turn pages (with some help from you), pat or start to point to objects on a page, and repeat your sounds.

When and How to Read

Here's a great thing about reading aloud: It doesn't take special skills or equipment, just you, your baby, and some books. Read aloud for a few minutes at a time, but do it often. Don't worry about finishing entire books — focus on pages that you and your baby enjoy.

Try to set aside time to read every day — perhaps before naptime and bedtime. In addition to the pleasure that cuddling your baby before bed gives both of you, you'll also be making life easier by establishing a routine. This will help to calm your baby and set expectations about when it's time to sleep.

It's also good to read at other points in the day. Choose times when your baby is dry, fed, and alert. Books also come in handy when you're stuck waiting, so have some in the diaper bag to fill time sitting at the doctor's office or standing in line at the grocery store.

Here are some additional reading tips:

Cuddling while you read helps your baby feel safe, warm, and connected to you.Read with expression, pitching your voice higher or lower where it's appropriate or using different voices for different characters.Don't worry about following the text exactly. Stop once in a while and ask questions or make comments on the pictures or text. ("Where's the kitty? There he is! What a cute black kitty."wink Your child might not be able to respond yet, but this lays the groundwork for doing so later on.Sing nursery rhymes, make funny animal sounds, or bounce your baby on your knee — anything that shows that reading is fun.Babies love — and learn from — repetition, so don't be afraid of reading the same books over and over. When you do so, repeat the same emphasis each time as you would with a familiar song.As your baby gets older, encourage him or her to touch the book or hold sturdier vinyl, cloth, or board books. You don't want to encourage chewing on books, but by putting them in his or her mouth, your baby is learning about them, finding out how books feel and taste — and discovering that they're not edible!

What to Read

Books for babies should have simple, repetitive text and clear pictures. During the first few months of life, your child just likes to hear your voice, so you can read almost anything, especially books with a sing-song or rhyming text. As your baby gets more interested in looking at things, choose books with simple pictures against solid backgrounds.

Once your baby begins to grab, you can read vinyl or cloth books that have faces, bright colors, and shapes. When your baby begins to respond to what's inside of books, add board books with pictures of babies or familiar objects like toys. When your child begins to do things like sit up in the bathtub or eat finger foods, find simple stories about daily routines like bedtime or bathtime. When your child starts talking, choose books that invite babies to repeat simple words or phrases.

Books with mirrors and different textures (crinkly, soft, scratchy) are also great for this age group, as are fold-out books that can be propped up, or books with flaps that open for a surprise. Board books make page turning easier for infants and vinyl or cloth books can go everywhere — even the tub. Babies of any age like photo albums with pictures of people they know and love. And every baby should have a collection of nursery rhymes!

One of the best ways you can ensure that your little one grows up to be a reader is to have books around your house. When your baby is old enough to crawl over to a basket of toys and pick one out, make sure some books are included in the mix.

In addition to the books you own, take advantage of those you can borrow from the library. Many libraries have storytime just for babies, too. Don't forget to pick up a book for yourself while you're there. Reading for pleasure is another way you can be your baby's reading role model

I sell children books
And they are as cheap at a hundred naira a unit
Disney books and marvel comics are available

Thanks
Donyou want children books?
Call 09032730510, 08052130879.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
FINALLY REVEALED! PSYCHOLOGISTS DISCOVER THE GUARANTEED WAYS OTHER MOTHERS HAVE BEEN USING TO MAKE THEIR CHILDREN SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE.
DISCOVER THE SEVEN LITTLE KNOWN GUARANTEED TECHNIQUES THAT HAVE MADE CHILDREN SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE

WHAT IF YOU HAD UNLIMITED POWERS?! Will you do anything to see your kids succeed? Then read this real life story carefully.

In year 2003, My aunty, Mrs. Dapo Johnson complained to that her 23 year old son couldn’t stay on a job for more than three months. Segun Johnson didn’t have a strong mentality and as a result, each time his boss applied pressure on him to do his job fast, he resigned from work. Anytime someone didn’t agree with or tackled his opinions, he became very angry...all the time.

To him, people were meant to agree with him everytime. 

Mrs. Dapo Johnson is as loving as any mother could possibly be, but life hadn’t been so kind to her.

A year after her marriage, while pregnant, her husband Mr. Johnson went on a business trip to Dubai and couldn’t wait to return home to see his wife and his unborn child…but fate had other plans for the family….Mr. Johnson died in a plane crash.

Devastated and inconsolable, Mrs. Johnson vowed not to remarry. She determined to focus her attention on her soon-to-be-born child.

Weeks turned into months, and Segun arrived! That was her only joy in this painful world. 

As the years went by and she kept providing her son’s needs, like any loveable mother would. Her son meant the world to her. 

Saturday, 15th April, 2004, something serious happened. The sun was shining beautifully and the birds were on the roof of the house, apparently picking things to eat. The usual noise of the children in the house occasionally disturbed any little peace one managed to get on a weekend morning. King Sunny Ade's song was playing softly, was playing softly as the kids, Tade and Olumide, sang along happily.

The house is a big structure on three plots of land, with trees and a garden to add life to the big compound. Here, life was beautiful, life was perfect…until we heard a sharp scream.

Immediately, everyone jumped up from the parlour straight to Segun’s room. I was outside, so I caught up with the family upstairs.

The scream became louder and painful by the second but there was a problem…Segun’s room was locked.

Running downstairs, I had to get a cutlass to cut down the door because there was no way we could have broken the handle or anything.

We got in and we found him holding his stomach, still screaming in agony. Disillusioned with life, Segun had poisoned himself.

We hurriedly took him to the car and drove straight down to the nearest hospital.

The weeks that followed were tough, especially for Segun’s mother. She abandoned her business to stay with her only son at the hospital. Losing her only son would be a major blow to her, and nothing in the world would be enough to make her want to continue living.

Her health became bad as she worried a lot about her son’s health. Physically, Segun was still bedridden, but the major work, which she feared was his mental health.

Her blood pressure rose significantly, and her business greatly suffered. 

Thank God Segun recovered sha. But there was his brain had already been damaged. 

But how did Segun get to the point of committing suicide? Well, it goes back to his early years as a little child, when his mind was shaped. Mrs. Dapo Johnson, his mother, had always given him everything he wanted as a child. When things got tough at school, she would approach his teachers and ask them to ease on the work they gave to him in class: “you know he’s still a small boy,” she would say. 

As any caring mother would do, Mrs. Dapo thought she was actually protecting her son by shielding him from all these activities. She didn’t make him work for anything, even as a small boy. This made him think life was always going to be sweet.

Whenever an activity becomes tough like this... Segun would switch to something else, and she allowed him in the hopes that he would eventually find something he loved. In doing this, she unknowingly allowed him develop a really poor and unhealthy habit – THE HABIT OF AVOIDANCE. 

As an adult, these habits had already become a life pattern, and each time he encountered pressure or difficulty at work, in his friendships or relationships, his immediate response was to quit and look for new opportunities instead of fighting through it to achieve mastery. By continually giving in, he was set for a life of no achievements. 

Even though it’s never too late to turn one’s life around, no one can really blame Mrs. Dapo. After all, all she wanted for her son was the best…

I cried bitterly that night. I almost lost my cousin, and my aunty's health became very very bad.

For more than seven months, my aunty couldn't go out. I was with my aunty and her son...feeling really down and tired of life.

But one day, a thought came to my heart...Are there other loving mothers like my aunty out there? How can I help them avoid these same mistakes my aunty made.

....And this was the day I discovered my purpose...to raise children in the right way.... To make them think like successful people

I will be honest with you: when I started teaching children, I was sometimes frustrated and confused. So, I TOOK IT UPON MYSELF TO DO AN INTENSIVE RESEARCH on how to actually make these children think like and become successful at such a young age. 

So, I became very obsessed... I went to more than 15 libraries, read more than 400 books on people like Aliko Dangote, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey etc.... I interviewed more than 3000 mothers, attended at least 60 seminars, workshops....spent over 150,000 naira and almost 10000 hours on videos and 10 years of raising children at home and in church.

Raising children is tough. Being a woman and a mother is even tougher.

There are days when you think to yourself – have I beaten this girl too hard, should I have punished him? I shouldn’t have shouted at him that way. There are days of pure undiluted joy, the joy of having this child-your child, in your life, and there are days of frustration.

But there are several techniques that have been used by mothers successfully to raise successful children. These techniques won't be hidden anymore....because I will show you today, and they are exactly what you must get if you want your children to be successful in life.

I will tell you the truth now. These things are practised by super mothers everywhere, but your ability to practise them consciously with your kids will MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE in the world to you and your kids.

The danger in delaying, however, is that these kids will become easily influenced by their friends and the community.

Have you caught your child say or do something that made you shout:

“WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT RUBBISH?!”

Few minutes away from you and your child picks up all sorts of habit. You know why? It’s simple! Your child’s mind still has plenty spaces that gets filled up as he grows.

If you don’t act now to make him think just like successful people think ehn..... then YOU HAVE CREATED A PROBLEM FOR THE FUTURE. A problem for you, a problem for the kid and a problem for the society.

When your child is old enough to be on social media... at worst, she will see many things that might make her question her own existence, or pata pata, she would smoke, gamble, expose her body parts for cheap popularity...like those SLAY MAMAS  you see up and down

The SOLUTION to all these is simple – YOU ARE THE SOLUTION. At this early stage, you are all your children need. And all you need to get you started are the TECHNIQUES IN THIS BOOK.

You see…my REAL HAPPINESS is in seeing children succeed in life...that is why I decided to be a teacher....and the techniques I have learnt over the years are what I want to give to you now.

After witnessing what happened to Segun and his mother, I don't want any child to go through what Segun went through...I don't want any mother to suffer like Mrs. Dapo Johnson

So....after going to more than 15 libraries, read more than 100 books on people like Aliko Dangote, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey etc.... interviewing more than 3000 mothers.... attending at least 60 seminars, workshops....spending over 150,000 naira and almost 20000 hours on videos and 10 years of raising children at home and in church.

....I have put everything I found out in a book for you...it is called RAISING A WINNER

i call it RAISING A WINNER because that is what your children were created by God to become. They were created by God to become great and successful...but you have to guide them.

But you see, while other mothers are taking actions and improving the lives of their kids for the future, if you watch idly now, you might regret in the future, the actions you didn’t take now. 

I promise you that this book contains everything you need to teach your child to be successful.

So as a CARING MOM, I trust you to make the decision to start raising YOUR CHILD AS A WINNER.

SO if you want your children to be the next Aliko Dangote...or the next Funke Akindele (JENIFA), Chimamanda Adichie...or the next Barack Obama or other successful people you know of, THEN you need to start RAISING them LIKE A WINNER

CAUTION!!!: if you are too busy to read the book...if you're too busy to make your child a winner...or if you think this is a scam...then please stay away! This book is only for mothers ready to take actions NOW!

WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS BOOK

EIGHT BASIC THINGS EVERY PARENT SHOULD KNOW 
FIVE THINGS YOU SHOULD DO AS A PARENT
NINE POSITIVE LIFE PATTERNS TO MAKE YOUR CHILDREN SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE. 
EIGHT IMPORTANT VALUES TO TEACH YOUR KIDS THAT GUARANTEES SUCCESS
FIFTEEN TECHNIQUES TO MAKE YOUR KIDS SEE GREAT OPPORTUNITIES IN LIFE
SEVEN EFFECTIVE WAYS TO BOOST YOUR CHILD’S CONFIDENCE 
160 MOST POWERFUL WORDS TO TEACH YOUR CHILDREN 

visit https://super9jamom.com.ng/sales-page-1-2 

contact me on 08135640639 to place an order
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Michaelisaacng(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
AFFORDABLE ESTATE LAND FOR SALE IN CHOICE LOCATION
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
BELOW ARE ESTATES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:;

������������

VILLA GARDEN ESTATE MAGBORO-IBAFO off Lagos Ibadan express way by MFM prayer city behind NASFAT society.

price is #700K per plot 
Titles are Global CofO, Registered survey and Deed of Assignment
Land size is 600 Sqm
Land status: 100% dry land 
Instant Allocation/buy and build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN
#750,000 FOR 3MONTHS
#800,000 FOR 6 MONTHS
#900,000 FOR 12 MONTHS

�����������

CHRISTAL VILLA GOLD PHASE 2
Behind Phase 1, Igbogun road, Ibeju-lekki
3 minutes after lacampaigne tropicana beach resort
Price: N800k per plot
Title:Registered Survey

�����������

CHRISTAL VILLA- ITAMARUN
Location: Itamarun community, Ibeju-Lekki. 10minutes after dangote refinery
Price: N2m per plot
Title: Excision in process

������������

CHRISTAL VILLA- KINGS COURT
Location: Akpakin community, opp k-zzy hotel, few minutes from oshoroko community after  dangote refinery
Price: N4m per plot
Title: Approved Excision

�����������

CHRISTAL VILLA GOLD PHASE 1
3 minutes after lacampaigne tropicana beach resort
Price: N1.2M
Title: Registered. Survey

������������

WESTWOOD PARK ESTATE 2
Westwood park estate is located behind the biggest Shoprite in Nigeria Novare Mall Sangotedo – Ajah Lagos.TITLE: C of O  -Price:N 14 Million per plot
PLOT SIZE: 600sqm

������������

ARIUM ESTATE
The Arium Estate is situated at Abijo GRA, beside Nicon town II, Off Lekki-Epe expressway, Lagos state
TITLE: Global CofO (Certificate of Occupancy)
SIZE: 600sqm   -   Outright Payment: N8 Million Naira per plot

������������

URBAN BASE ESTATE
Urban Base Estate situated at Bogije by Richland Estate, Lekki-Epe expressway, Lagos state
TITLE: Governor’s Consent - Size 500 SQM
Promo Price 6.5 M

������������

WALTON GATE ESTATE
Location-Opposite Puri Mall Sangotedo, Lagos state
TITLE: Gazette  -Size 600 SQM,   -  Promo Price 13 Million

������������

OPULENCE ESTATE              
Location- Lakowe by Amen Estate Lagos
Title- Governor’s Consent,   -  Price- 10.5 Million

�����������

MERIT PARK
Iberekodo, IbejuLekki, on the Lekki Free Trade Zone Axis. It is the very first Estate on the left of the Lekki Free Trade Zone Road, on your way from Eleko to Dangote Refinery. 
Land Size - 600sqm-  Outright payment: N6m per plot. 
*Land Title:* Excision via Lagos State Gazette, No. 11, Vol. 3, Pages 30-38

������������

AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2
Located directly opposite Amen Estate Phase 1 lekkiAjahExpresswa.
Land Size - 600sqm
Outright payment: N10m per plot
Title is C of O.

BRICK HOMES LIMITED

Call/Whatsapp:08060606005
08080553162 08154464066

brickhomessales@gmail.com

Contact us @ 7 Okunowo Lane, Agude, Ogba, Lagos

https://www.facebook.com/brickhomessales/

�kindly click and like our page for more details and pics.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Happychildlove(f): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
iykepromotions:
Since Jan. 13 you've been doing this young man? almost on every thread instead to look for a job or A genuine online opportunity, you engage to begging. not a right way to go.
read and pass
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Badguylikedat: 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
This movie is for all ladies that think their spouses have to do all the providing in the home. *THE MOVIE TROLLEY*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL275Q6IWtA

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by PleasantQueer: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2018
Kindly help vote for my boy

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by eluyelabiola: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
My name is Baby Oluwafiirefunmi Aloba. Mum says I'm her mini me but I do not quite agree with her because I think I look like dad. I would love for you to be the judge. wink
Actually, I am a damsel in the making and mum and dad are really striving to make me the best and give me the best life. Imagine!!! Mom even entered me for Cussons baby competition.
I really don't know how to pull this off if I don't get the support of my uncles and aunts on nairaland.
Let me leave matter for Martha. grin
I'm actually here, on my knees, my two knees O, begging you to please support me and vote for me to be in the top 500. Do you want to know the truth? *whispers*
Mum and dad have tried but there are some people who just wouldn't let the votes be....can you imagine O, in this same competition, someone has 1800 votes. Chaiiii!!!!
Such is life sha.
I beg you Sirs and Mas to please help me by clicking on my link to vote for me and I shall never forget this favour.
https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=384290
God bless you as you vote.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by StrongWoman333(f): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2018
Hello all please I am here to solicit for your likes on my post on this thread. Just scroll to my comment where I wrote INTERESTED and click like. Thanks smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1556#65364939

That is the link.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by MaisseD(f): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
Vote for baby Naomi. She is so lovable and cute. Vote Naomi Ewatinuayowa Awomoyi to qualify for the cussons baby moment 5.
You can vote via this link https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=381036
Please notify me once you have voted. God bless you as you vote.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Flakky26(f): 6:29am On Mar 20, 2018
Naaman maid domestic #recruitment services has trained more than 50 #younggirls above 18years old as a professional domestic staff. Equally about 20 of these younggirls has been provided #domesticjobs like nannies,domestic helps etc .

Request for a trained and pleasant domestic help,nannies etc http://www.naamanmaid.webs.com
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ahnie: 1:30am On Mar 24, 2018
Advert avenue....
I don't even know what to comment.
BTW...dyt how be thou?
forzarush how z life n fortune. please are you a Muslim?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Dyt(f): 3:25am On Mar 24, 2018
ahnie:
Advert avenue....
BTW...dyt how be thou?
how z life n fortune. please are you a Muslim?

Funtastic
Not doing bad

kiss kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by forzarush(f): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
ahnie:
Advert avenue....
BTW...dyt how be thou?
forzarush how z life n fortune. please are you a Muslim?
Lol,it's funny you hadn't noticed. I am a Muslim. Alhamdulillah for everything. Your squad nko?

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.