Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (741793 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by phaco(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hello Nigerians pls my name is williams am a final year student of Ambrose alli university ekpoma. I have challenges in paying ma school fees. I normally work during holidays but the holiday was shot so I could not work. My final semester exams starts nxt month and I need to pay ma fees or else task force might seize my script during exams. Pls If this happens I will have to come back nxt year and write the exams and I will have to pay another fee. Am begging all Nairalanders to pls come to ma rescue I have been sponsoring ma self and I don't want all my efforts to waist. Pls if any one here can help me I will really appreciate. Am having sleepless nite cos of this issue and I can't concentrate on ma studies. Am appealing to any one that can render help to pls assist me. And I believe God will repay u even if I can't. The fee is #43,000. And not saying u people should give me everything but assist. Families are not willing to help pls u can be ma God sent family. Here is my account details account name: Edet kufre williams. Account number 0148623317 Bank GTB God bless you all. Thanks
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by gidjah(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
great evening to my amiable family, HOW UNA DEY TODAY?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by fannybaby(f): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2017
please if you know of any room or self con to let around bariga, akoka, oworonshoki, ilupeju, maryland, ikeja and environs, kindly contact me. Thanks kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by chuxjay(m): 12:34am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Mrbabra: 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
water covers church building in port harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQocRCFY3gY
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Syphonn(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
RoyalRoy:

Liking you already!! Lovable, easygoing, elegant & beautiful!!! Only you?
Please how much is Lagos to Enugu flight? No Dana airline please! cheesy cheesy

Are u also a daddy's girl like jydoe?

Its not a bad thing to be a reservd person, as long as u know what u want!
I see quiet but knowledgeable chics a good balance to an outgoing & hip hoppy guy like me!!

Am I toasting you? Lolllz....not really!

Prostate cancer is a serious disease that usually originates from the prostate gland in men. It is one of the most malignancies in men in the United States second to cancer of the skin.

Prostate cancer has resulted in so many deaths immense second to lung cancer.
It occurs predominantly in older men, the median age is 72 years are reported after series of diagnosis.

This disease is usually predominantly with black men than white men. Causes of prostate cancer are yet to be known, but there an is an indication that this ailment may be from environmental factors. For example, men in China and Japan have a low rate of this disease, but when once they move to the United States, the disease affects them.

The hormone testosterone is said to play a role in the development of this disease and experts have shown the relationship between high fat intake and increased testosterone levels.

Read more at www.healthyfeedz.com
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Introspale02: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2017
OK. What is the bad notion you ever nurse towards women in your society?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Health16: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2017

Order your favorite detox tea here >>> http://www.healinghealthteas.com/product/winning-fat-buster-tea/

call / whatsapp +2349077198347, +2348165238240
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by DarkRebel69: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Missjo, where the dickens are you? You have been sorely missed! grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Amadia2: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Health16: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kimokonkwo: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
talkyourown pls help me post this. my husband is romancing my daughter secretly. my daughter open up to me this evening when i was discussing with her the dignity of a woman just to make her not to fall a victim of circumstances not knowing that the... click for full story http://www.talkyourown.com.ng/2017/08/27/my-husband-is-romancing-my-daughter-secretly/

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ycmdng(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2017
Sir/ma
Early Parents' Pool is a platform for ladies and gents, men and women that started parenting before marriage to share their experiences with the ultimate goal of encouraging like people and cautioning other young people.

I'm inviting you to be a part of this forum. Kindly inbox me your mail address or WhatsApp contact if you are interested so I can forward the interview guide to you. Your response will be published on "earlyparentspool..com". Also indicate if you want your name published or as anonymous.

You can invite other people you know too. Thanks

WhatsApp :08067651491
E-mail: rockxtie@gmail.com
Facebook: O'Olorun Apata
IG: @olorunapata
Twitter: @olorunapata
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by parasshivhare(m): 2:25am On Sep 04, 2017
Read this article to find out why rebound relationships don't last.
http://www.luvleela.com/how-long-do-rebound-relationships-last/
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lexaydfg(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
No ocassion is complete without a cake, Because every cake has a story to tell. Make your ocassion a day to remember with our creamy tasty cakes. We make all types of cake for all ocassions
We deliver at your comfort zone
Phone: 08103676215, 09091008965
We are located in lagos state.
God bless you all
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by sophiawisdom(f): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nice concept RR.. I hope this is a good idea but you have my support.

I'm jydoegirl grin , a proud Nigerian even tho I don't have a passport... I was born and raised a Moslem but changed religion with my Father's approval ...I'm married to amazing rare man with beautiful kids.

I'm a very quirky lady but very calm inside ... I have a rewarding career and love my life.

My Father is my greatest inspiration and my hero ( thank God my hubby doesn't come here so he won't see that smiley) .. I believe anybody can achieve everything if they put their mind to it... I also believe you are responsible for your actions as long as you're sane and over 18.

My fav food is black Amala... Yum

This is so like me.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by 4lorunsho(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
if you want to Build or need estimate for Building and the likes contact Folorunsho with the number below. Thanks and God bless
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Orgym(m): 5:19am On Sep 24, 2017
Is this room meant for advertisement ?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by gidjah(m): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
What's happening to our once so great family forum?moderator kilode gan self?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by hanassholesolo: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2017
cococandy:
I love coconut candy wink

That explains everything.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Private School runs a Creche and Preschool. cherished jewel is the product of the dream of a professionally trained teacher of 18 years teaching experience abroad and who have passion for young children. The birth of the school was as a result of the passion for teaching and caring for kids in a child-friendly environment as well as offering support to working parents in Nigeria.

* Crechè 10% Discount

* Pre-School 20% Discount

51, Adebola Street, Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Str., Surulere, Lagos

For enquiries: 09022403254 & 08181322613.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by anoda(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
RoyalRoy:

I will start first!!!

I am Roy, a yoruba boy with international sense cheesy

Born, bred & buttered in Naija, single & still mingling!!

I stay in U.S half year & half year in Naija, man must work & chop u know!!

Best colour is anything Red & White.....all things bright & pure I must say!

Roy is an old french word for King, hence the username Royal Roy......I am so Royal & Loyal........yes boss!!!

Am single, not for long I hope, having too much stuff to work on right now & combining family will slow me down....my opinion!

Am a rare specie(according to my friends), Am fun loving, love music like my life, I could be a party freak in a month, and a churchy dude in between!! Lemme just say I do what suits my spirit at the time!

I love football, watch the epl games religiously, I am a great formula 1 fan too, got so much passion for cars, fast & furious u can say that again!!

Special Talent.......ability to convince people (not always 100%)

Enough of me!!

Let's meet you

formulat 1, am still new to the game, its a lot of fun to watch tooo, try out motogp!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by vicahto(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Awesome read
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by raobiisstores: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2017
Every family needs a bottle or jar of honey in the house

The Benefits Of Honey

The benefits of honey that we get greatly depend on its quality. Not all of it is created equally, so quality is different, and subsequently, the various types do necessarily provide the same benefits.

We have made available for your use quality types of honey.

Benefits Of Honey

Sweetener

Energy Source

Improving Athletic Performance

Source of Vitamins and Minerals

Antibacterial and Antifungal

Wound Management

Skin Care

Raobiis Stores

Located at Shop 4-9, Post office shopping complex, Ojuwoye, Mushin, Lagos.

Contacts:
Mobile: 0703 391 8664
WhatsApp: 0703 391 8664
E-mail: raobiisstores@gmail.com
Twitter: @raobiisstores
Instagram: @raobiisstores
Facebook: Raobiisstores

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.