Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Husband Or Not. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Or Not. (2663 Views)

Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. / Who Is More Important; Your Husband Or Children? / Your Husband Or Wife's Best Food? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Or Not. by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2013
grin grin grin grin You no well!!lol at eeew "I can't believe I did that"
Re: Husband Or Not. by biolabee(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2013
Bludevil I like your perspective.

un fortunately in my opinion , this lady wants one last tango before she settles down
Re: Husband Or Not. by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2013
I think that she has no emotional connection with him that would tie into physical attraction.

I mean you can love people and feel no romantic connection, the fact that she keeps breaking up with him shows that.

Heck people kiss those who they are not attracted to Abu, how dem day act for film.

I think she's just anxious that time is ticking away.
To answer her yes you need to at least be physically attracted to him that attraction can come from not just his looks but his personality. However is it the only reason to get married,No. But it is important.

Not having sex with him is irrelevant to you being attracted to him.

Just move on.
Re: Husband Or Not. by dBard: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
Physical Attraction is VERRRRRYYYYY Important.
Like a friend once said ' love aint love if there isn't a bit of lust in d mix'.

Though, concerning d o.p,I feel that is just an excuse of convenience t mask d true issue.

If he's al that goodness n u sincerely tink theres d possibility p.attraction might develop later, then by all means stay..else, do a Johnnie Walker.

Simple solution t ur dillemma..KISS HIM!!!
A kiss will tell u All u need to knw far beta than anyone here will.
Re: Husband Or Not. by tpia5: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
The op derailed her post by blaming her doubts on the lack of physical attraction (what a reason).

She probably just cant pinpoint exactly why she's hesitating, she needs to figure that out first, could be something to do with her herself, not necessarily the guy.

1 Like

Re: Husband Or Not. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
Winneygirl: A lot of ladies have not clearly defined love.
'You love him so much' or
'You'd like to think U love him so much' ??
U didn't give much info, but I'd say that U dont have a very good/close friendship with him. The love U 'feel' is that which is written in the mind, not born of the heart.
Ur heart is not with him. It has nothing to do with physical attraction.
You are right and wrong. Wrong because we know each other inside out. We talk about anything under the sun together. I love his personality, attitude to life, love for God but my heart does not beat or skip when he walks into d room, so its possible my love for him is of the mind.
Re: Husband Or Not. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
dBard: Physical Attraction is VERRRRRYYYYY Important.
Like a friend once said ' love aint love if there isn't a bit of lust in d mix'.

Though, concerning d o.p,I feel that is just an excuse of convenience t mask d true issue.

If he's al that goodness n u sincerely tink theres d possibility p.attraction might develop later, then by all means stay..else, do a Johnnie Walker.

Simple solution t ur dillemma..KISS HIM!!!
A kiss will tell u All u need to knw far beta than anyone here will.
I suggested that but he said I should make up my mind before the act not after or because - as it would muddle things up.
Re: Husband Or Not. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
To all those asking if he is is ugly. He is not but I would like it if he is taller and looses the tummy.
But a human being is more than his or her physical appearance.
We are spirits and souls but i find it hard to close my eyes and marry him.
Re: Husband Or Not. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
There must be something in him that made you close to him to the extent of him talking marriage. undecided why string him along if you knew you were not serious?
Re: Husband Or Not. by RoyalRoy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
stillwater: There must be something in him that made you close to him to the extent of him talking marriage. undecided why string him along if you knew you were not serious?
Stilly, right on point. My thoughts exactly.
Re: Husband Or Not. by Chomzy19(f): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
ininiana: To all those asking if he is is ugly. He is not but I would like it if he is taller and looses the tummy.
Yea Babe ur gut is tellin u not to U don't know d reason now but if U do Go ahead after d warnings of 'this thing' that is holding u back, u'll find out D reasons and it Won't be PRetty.

If u honestly didn't JUmp n say Yes, to d proposal of someone u've dated for a While nw, Then u re nt Ready for Either marrg or marrg with him, U might truly luv him as a friend n all buh ur spirit does nt just accept him as a life partner... Its Never wise to ignore d nagging doubts
Re: Husband Or Not. by adusco(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2013
Tho ur post was directed to the women but i jus felt this cld help you,wait for a guy to approach toy den study him wen ur dating,dnt be too desperate cus in d process guys will take advantage of you.
Then are you saying you are nt physically attractive to him or he is not physically attractive to you?
Re: Husband Or Not. by adusco(m): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2013
ininiana: To all those asking if he is is ugly. He is not but I would like it if he is taller and looses the tummy.
hmmmn,then look out for one rather wait for one,but remember beauty fades but love grows if you are looking forTDH(Tall, Dark and Handsome)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Some Objective Advice.. / See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) / Check Out This Beautiful Hausa Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.