Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears (28525 Views)

Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. / Luiz Suarez Banned For 8 Matches For Insulting Evra / Commendable:eto'o Gives Team-mates £30k Watches Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Adex097: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
brine: Ok,I know how to handle the situation. I'm signing Baloteli to Barca now cheesy
Lobatan. sad lipsrsealed
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Okwereogu(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
De-Genius:

Source: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/messi-accused-bullying-insulting-team-mates-point-tears-143707071.html
there's actually nothing a man can not do... For a personallity like messi, there's bound to be pride...
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Ajibel(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hahaha. "Stop shooting so much and give me d ball" hahaha
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Caspian22(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
I don't knw wat 2 believe... Why can't dy olso wryt he shouts 4 Xavi n Iniesta or evn Fabregas! Ok naw.. If dy re ol passin d ball 2 messi why do dy score.. Messi olso assists ppl.. And weneva David villa is one kind.. He wants 2 play in first team yet weneva dy giv him chance witawt messi o.. We wunt score! This is Fabric! Just imagine anybody culd say dis..
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Bryancrox(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
valicious1: Who's mercy & what teammates re we talkin about here?
if i slap you,you go quit nairaland.You see your mate 4 here? All dis 2go children

1 Like

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Caspian22(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
I don't knw wat 2 believe... Why can't dy olso wryt he shouts 4 Xavi n Iniesta or evn Fabregas! Ok naw.. If dy re ol passin d ball 2 messi why do dy score.. Messi olso assists ppl.. And dah David villa is one kind.. He wants 2 play in first team yet weneva dy giv him chance witawt messi o.. We wunt score! This is Fabric! Just imagine anybody culd say dis..
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by mencade5(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
madrid fans at work. Who God don bless no man can bring down. Up messi

2 Likes

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by emmmillenium: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
it is very difficult to believe d blogsite info, every blogsite wants a mouse click.....shit
let us get the news from goal.com direct or supersport, then we can confirm its authenticity
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ajibel: Hahaha. "Stop shooting so much and give me d ball" hahaha

Good to see another person with a sense of humorcheesy
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by ninja4life(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Well i am of d opinion dat messi might hav said something related in d op in spanish language which is much more derogatory when translated to english and also some people might also try to blow wat he said out of proportion but there is certainly some element of truth in d allegation.
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
Who else thinks CR7 is better than this dwarf.

1 Like

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by TTOPSON(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pls can someone explain how to post topic on this thread.
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by nerodenero: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
Kslib: When i first saw the word "bully",the first thing i did was to picture messi's height/stature and said to myself "how manage"? Who can he bully?..
So its psychological bullying.. Hmmn,maybe people are shocked cos messi always has that innocent look coupled with the good boy image evryone knows him for..
All izz well!
Brief,summarized and close to the ground dudes can be stubborn and arrogant.I think they possess these attitude to complement for the loss of height.

1 Like

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by charlesm91(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
wow... Everyone to messi's rescue. I cud only imagine the rain of insult were it be cr7. Bt all the same, the story might be fabricated bt ders an ounce of truth in every rumor. Messi tends to get angry while cr7 tends to get frustated

1 Like

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by 10over101: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
CRAP OF THE CENTURY..!RUUUUBISH!!!

1 Like

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by honeeyplum(f): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Not a football fan but am amazed dat short Messi too can bully some1 #dre is notin impossible for God to do#...the victims should arrange some accidental knocks for the guy jare and reset his brain.
World's best indeed
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Sicozone(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Imagine all those questions towards ur teammate,something CR7 won't dare to utter.Pride will surely bring a man down. And they award him World best.
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Dee60: 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
Who sponsored the story in the press? The answer is obvious. It is the other team who really can only play mind games as taught them by their immediate past manager!
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Baddestguyp(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dreal1247: If this is really true, then Messi night not end well. He has forgotten that without others, he cannot make it. A team is made up of eleven players of which he is just a winger. He alone cant face the opposition team. Therefore, he need to appreciate other players for feeding him with sufficient ball passes to score goals.
messi isnt a winger. Go do ur research. I didnt even bother reading d rest of ur post immediately i saw that. U dont knw soccer angry
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by playahP(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
Bleep messi and fuCccck football!!
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by valicious1(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
Bryancrox: if i slap you,you go quit nairaland.You see your mate 4 here? All dis 2go children
I don't blame you, I blame your father for getting himself drunk the day he shamelessly fucccked the mad woman dat gave birth to you

1 Like

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by metti(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
angry angry
Rexsul: and dats y i personally preffer CR7 2 ds dude
The most pompous player in the world!
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by marychi18: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
Lies n propaganda frm detractors!!! If u believe dis rubbish, u ll believe anytin. Messi i§ too humble 4 dis demeaning kind of behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by metti(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
shocked
valicious1:
I don't blame you, I blame your father for getting himself drunk the day he shamelessly fucccked the mad woman dat gave birth to you
Haba see your response!! It really confirm what the guy said about you SMH shocked
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by stagger: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Tello needs to man up. Close to tears after being "bullied" by that midget?

Messi is lucky it isn't me. He would have been sucking his food from a straw for the rest of the year after I fragment that his jaw into 20 pieces. Nonsense!
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by lawizle(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
valicious1:

Bloooood of Jesus!!!
Guy yur Spirit dey vex oh!!!
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
brine: Ok,I know how to handle the situation. I'm signing Baloteli to Barca now cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by valicious1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
metti: shocked
Haba see your response!! It really confirm what the guy said about you SMH shocked

He talked like a tout I also had to reply him like a tout. I know how to handle uncivlized babarians like him

1 Like

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Zammydagreat(m): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
How will u feel if sum1 shld tell u "u will never be rich...am d richest person here, be my slave and stop trying to be rich" ....kinda bad if its true
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Lagishan: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
honeeyplum: Not a football fan but am amazed dat short Messi too can bully some1 #dre is notin impossible for God to do#...the victims should arrange some accidental knocks for the guy jare and reset his brain.
World's best indeed

It's not a size thing. You come into a team where you meet and are opportuned to play alongside someone adored by the club and respected by all even you, and he starts telling you such, it kills your spirit and can actually reduce one to cry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Southampton Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th December 2014 / Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 / Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.