Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant (4532 Views)

Please Whose Daughter Is This??? / How Cud My Virgin Girlfriend Do Thiz To Me / Your Daughter Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by nirron1(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2006
A woman takes her 16-year-old daughter to the doctor. The doctor says, "Okay, Mrs. Jones, what's the problem?" The mother says, "It's my daughter Darla, she keeps getting these cravings, she's putting on weight and is sick most mornings.

The doctor gives Darla a good examination then turns to the mother and says, "Well,I don't know how to tell you this but your Darla is pregnant - about 4 months would be my guess." The mother says, "Pregnant?! She can't be,shocked she has never ever been left alone with a man! Have you Darla?" Darla says,  embarassed"No mother! I've never even kissed a man!"

The doctor walked over to the window and just stares out it. About five minutes pass and finally the mother says, "Is there something wrong out there doctor? The doctor replies, "No, not really, it's just that the last time anything like this happened, a star appeared in the east and three wise men came over the hill. I'll be darned if I'm going to miss it this time!" the mother was so annoyed. embarassed
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by lauryn(f): 11:38pm On May 31, 2006
undecided
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by Scorpio(f): 11:54pm On May 31, 2006
lmao, Virgin Mary number 2 cheesy
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by hotangel2(f): 11:55pm On May 31, 2006
cheesy cheesy

Virgin mary mother of Jesus.

EDIT: Ohh scorpio said the same. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by lauryn(f): 11:57pm On May 31, 2006
still lame to me
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by sade511(f): 12:00am On Jun 01, 2006
It wouldve been better if there was a different ending
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by lauryn(f): 12:01am On Jun 01, 2006
I know
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by omogenaija(f): 12:01am On Jun 01, 2006
this joke was wack. or maybe its because i really dont find religious jokes funny.
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by lauryn(f): 12:02am On Jun 01, 2006
It has nothin to do with religion, its just lame
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by Scorpio(f): 12:04am On Jun 01, 2006
y'all just don't get the joke, go to school i won't went! lmao! just kiddin
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by omogenaija(f): 12:05am On Jun 01, 2006
lauryn:

It has nothin to do with religion, its just lame

thats another reason why the joke is wack. i didnt even get it, i thought it had to do with reilgion. this joke so wack instead to be laughing @ it i am wasting time discussing it. aint that something ?
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by spikelord(m): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2006
This one is funny, So the three wise men could have appeared anytime!

And by the way omogenaija, The joke ain't wack I swear, take your time to read it over again.

The last time a virgin got pregnant was when Jesus was about to come into this world!

The doctor was actually right by not wanting to miss a piece of the action!
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by lauryn(f): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2006
lol. I get  the story but it aint a joke. I knew he was talkin about Mary, but we all know it aint possible, Mary or God has nothin to do with it. It shoulda prolly ended with the doctor havin somethin to do with the gal, 4mths ago, but,noooooooooooo it was Mary, plzzzzzzzz
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by hotangel2(f): 12:10am On Jun 01, 2006
Dnt y'all get it?

The three wise men, marry virgin?

The woman claims her daughter is a virgin, yest the doctor said she's pregnant. The doctor knows that this doesn't happen in real life, and so he went to the window to wait for the three wise men. Probabaly in form of sacarsm or a way of making fun at the mother for trusting her daughter soo much?

I know not everyone has same sense of humour, but this joke is funny.
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by spikelord(m): 12:14am On Jun 01, 2006
No mind the jare!
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by lauryn(f): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2006
If its sarcasm then its a bit understandable, still not funny. I get the story, but i just cant afford to laugh
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by spikelord(m): 12:33am On Jun 01, 2006
Then forget about the joke if you can't laugh!
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by lauryn(f): 12:34am On Jun 01, 2006
already did
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by omogenaija(f): 12:37am On Jun 01, 2006
ok. i will L but on LOL

is that good enough
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by diddy4(m): 12:43am On Jun 01, 2006
lol, this was funny damn
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by spikelord(m): 12:50am On Jun 01, 2006
Abi, I don't know what problem Lauryn had got with that!
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by lauryn(f): 12:58am On Jun 01, 2006
I dont have a prob with it, i just dont find it funny. Na fight, abi na by force to laugh
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by spikelord(m): 1:08am On Jun 01, 2006
U no wan laugh abi, we go see who go tire for this place
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by spikelord(m): 1:11am On Jun 01, 2006
U no wan laugh abi, we go see who go tire for this place
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by belloti(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2006
In fairness to others, if we dont find a joke worth it, the most decent thing to do is to move on & ignore it. i dont expect all jokes to appeal to everyone when we all came from different backgrounds. this is entirely my opinion.
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by spikelord(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2006
shocked shocked
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by Badman888(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2006
lol, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by lauryn(f): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2006
whatever
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by spikelord(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2006
Hey Miss, You seem to be mad @ moi why?
Re: My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant by nirron1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2006
belloti:

In fairness to others, if we don't find a joke worth it, the most decent thing to do is to move on & ignore it. i don't expect all jokes to appeal to everyone when we all came from different backgrounds. this is entirely my opinion.
diddy4dt:

lol, this was funny damn
spikelord:

No mind the jare!
spikelord:

Then forget about the joke if you can't laugh!

Spikelord,Hot-angel and all others i appreciate your sense of humour and critical assessement,we are not the same and so we cant reason or see things the same way.
I will miss all you girls and guys as i have to into the interland for my new official appointment,this will cut me off from you people as i wont have assess to internet until i return to the shore.
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty / Read And Smile / Nigerians And Their Method Of Question And Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.