Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,336 members, 7,850,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

A Nairalander Needs To Know. "Love Doesn't Really Exist!! Or Does It"? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / A Nairalander Needs To Know. "Love Doesn't Really Exist!! Or Does It"? (440 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Vote! / A Nairalander NEEDS Your Support / 2face Doesn't Deserve This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs To Know. "Love Doesn't Really Exist!! Or Does It"? by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 31, 2013
One very lovely day i was having this discussion with a guy who was kind of in a dilemma as to which of the two girls currently on his P he should pick. We were both trying to weigh his options. Then a very sincere question came up. "Does love really exist". Cos really i wonder at tines when people say "I love you" Do they really mean it or is it just a saying to make another person feel happy with themselves? Is it just excessive like that is termed as love? Or is it obsession? Or do we claim we "love someone" when they hurt us and make us have to suffer to get them.
Back to the faithful day. This guy then said " There is nothing like Love". Woow........Another question came up... " What then makes people stay in their relationships"? He answered and said "Commitment"This is coming from a guy.
I asked another guy if he believed in love. He said Deola "Love is pure and real. It comes to those who believe in it whether you are heartbroken, tortured or whatever. It's a broad course for everyone to study and we keep learning everyday". Whats your opinion guys? Do you believe in love? Is it Love, Excessive liking or obsession? And Is it Love that keeps a relationship or Commitment and Understanding?
Kindly use the comment box.

http://.com/2013/08/love-doesnt-really-exist-or-does-it.html

(1) (Reply)

SSS Arrest Dr Fashakinforcriticizing President Jonathan Onthe Internet › / Chimamanda's Novel Americanah Voted Best Book Of 2013-BBC / How To Build And Design Website/blog And Make Money On Your Website/blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.