Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises (38417 Views)

Bras Actually Make Breasts "Saggier" / Women Are Better-Off Without Bras - Research Claims / Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by kayClt(f): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
12 inches!:

mschewww if that small thing wey dey ur body na blessing i'll rather be cursed grin
stop beefing or u will actually be cursed tongue
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
andyanders:

My sister, you are right. You said the right thing. All those nonsense dem carry for back, na useless luggage with work to do. Nothing like when you can turn a woman around and move her from one position to another and feel at the top of the world, than waiting to see the luggage turn like sea animal or elephant with ugly stretchmarks all over. Sometimes, I wonder if they bath very well.

All these ones wearing Padded Bras and Artificial Bums are just deceiving themselves as men can only open see and run. After some years, you see these ladies in the church with no makeups seeking for deliverance after no man wants to marry them.

grin cheesy grin

Blueboy0402:

What is it ? Not every girl has a big bum
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by kliq(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
adaobi123: Team small bum bums cool grin
lmao...common ma'am go get urs grin
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
lobatan.all those lagos boys wey una eye no dey see nyash and breast,sorry go be una name when una girlfriends starts removing all her gadgets e.g vita foam bra and mouka foam bom bom.gringringrin shey una say women nor go rest ni.anything it takes to get the ring,them must do am,even if its foaming up the front and back gringrin nothing wey i no go see.thank you o mama shewa say you no give me reason to foam up front or buy yodi.grin you give me free of charge.eshey o cheesy the shocking and amusing part of the whole tori be say mama 6o too dey buy mouka foam nyash.abeg who she dey foam up for cheesy shey na baba kasali of probably 8o something cheesy orisirisi.so that baba kasali no go look all this lagos small small girls grin

1 Like

Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
ichidodo: Dey dia dey hype yourself.
who is this one? Mtcheeeeew abeg shift make i see road joor. Dont quote me next time.

2 Likes

Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by leonard509(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lmfao...guys need x-ray googles
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lmao... shocked
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by taiwolawal13: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
See

Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by kliq(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
12 inches!:

mschewww if that small thing wey dey ur body na blessing i'll rather be cursed grin
lol
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
kliq: lmao...common ma'am go get urs grin

No tenks tongue
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
Cathaliya: oo chim, thank God I am wonderfully made and naturally endowned...grin
I u sure of this,..then come my area less access it...@pen-cinema agege lagos
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Phonon: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Men cheat and blah blah blah.What does one call this?Being honest?Anyway,it's not my business.When I see ladies looking like characters from 'Ikebe Super',it doesn't move me because I know a lot of fraud has gone into their looks.

The best way to find out if the 'ASSets' are real is to pay her an early morning visit and tell her it's a surprise,then one would find out if they sleep with all these 'gadgets' on.

By the way,why is the article so long?
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
So much vanity...smh

#teampancakenyash# cheesy cool
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by scribble: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
packaging kor, fakeaging ni

Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
...and here I am with excess load looking for who to give some undecided
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lol @ using of cream to panel beat the v grin grin grin grin grin
Kslib: This girls no go kill person ooo
Accent na fake..
Hair na fake..
Skin colour na fake due to bleaching..
Bosoms na fake... Mouka foam bra..
Nyash again na fake..
Even toto na fake cos most of them don use cream panel-beat the toto to make am look original/virgin in nature..
Pls,i take God beg una.. What is real about you guys?
.. Ehen,before i forget,even their eyes sef na fake cos i see no reason why a Naija girl go dey carry Blue eye waka..
Na magic?
God pls save us oooo..
All izz well!
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
scribble: packaging kor, fakeaging ni
lmao han han grin the girl in pepper red legging is tooooo obviously paded.you to look at the hip and body frame.does it tally grin ikebe pass body frame.ok guys let me just leak the secret of this paded thing.if you want to know whether a girl is paded especially nyash region without her necesarily pulling of her clothes when shes in your place.look at her body frame and see whether it tallies with the ass.if the hips and ass is excessively bigger than her overall body mass,then youll know shes all padded.take a look at that girls picture in pepper red leggings and even the one in blue,you will see the hips and ass is bigger than their body frame.theb look at kim kardashian,you will see her ass tallies with her body mass,thats how you will know kim kardashians own is original and not padded grin

1 Like

Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
peppy luv: ...and here I am with excess load looking for who to give some undecided

ehen!!! correct one. More like the kind of blessing I was looking for

1 Like

Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lol so y did u add '4' to the spelling cheesy

kamez: Guy wetin be bosom Just call the tin BREAS4T make we understand.. There is noting wrong with the word.. Its just a part of the body like nose and eye
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by scribble: 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
peppy luv: ...and here I am with excess load looking for who to give some undecided

just looked at ur profile, ur working with a little change...not bad, but
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
angry angrywho asked u to look
12 inches!:

ehen!!! correct one. More like the kind of blessing I was looking for
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by scribble: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
kulyie: lmao han han grin the girl in pepper red legging is tooooo obviously paded.you to look at the hip and body frame.does it tally grin ikebe pass body frame.ok guys let me just leak the secret of this paded thing.if you want to know whether a girl is paded especially nyash region without her necesarily pulling of her clothes when shes in your place.look at her body frame and see whether it tallies with the ass.if the hips and ass is excessively bigger than her overall body mass,then youll know shes all padded.take a look at that girls picture in pepper red leggings and even the one in blue,you will see the hips and ass is bigger than their body frame.theb look at kim kardashian,you will see her ass tallies with her body mass,thats how you will know kim kardashians own is original and not padded grin

lots of naija women are endowed and i dont mean with big tummies. i've met a 16 year old dt would make omotola look like calista flockhart but i think the overemphasis on faking goodies is too much. too much fake beauty in Nigeria based on music videos, reality tv naija girls watch and skin bleaching is just the ultimate sign of inferiority complex.

i think its all sad and nothing more attractive than a confident woman, who is proud of what God gave her. no be everybody go fine...if u wor wor, you fit find another calling.
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
angry who asked you to look, amebo!
But what? Don't worry ,I don't want it bigger than that tongue
scribble:

just looked at ur profile, ur working with a little change...not bad, but
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by ibkgab001: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
In short yodi is good
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by scribble: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
peppy luv: angry who asked you to look, amebo!
But what? Don't worry ,I don't want it bigger than that tongue

it suits ur frame sha and ur confident...hon confidence is all that matters

1 Like

Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
kiss grin grin
scribble:

it suits ur frame sha and ur confident...hon confidence is all that matters
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Cation(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
azubaby: Abeg mak una come cut from my own grin
unto say u get am for bulk
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
Tenison96:

With all those load?
Its not enough..
I want super ikebe tongue
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na wa ooo... I wonder ow someone can read confidence from mere letters. Some pple sha. Anyway peppyluv the reason why I look is because I see and the reason why I see is because IT'S there. Anyway *in wizkid's voice* I'm seeing tinzzz...Endtime tinzzz.
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
nadia_SA:
Its not enough..
I want super ikebe tongue
olodo!!! It's not super ikebe. It's ikebe SUPA....They are very Different.
Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
kulyie: lmao han han grin the girl in pepper red legging is tooooo obviously paded.you to look at the hip and body frame.does it tally grin ikebe pass body frame.ok guys let me just leak the secret of this paded thing.if you want to know whether a girl is paded especially nyash region without her necesarily pulling of her clothes when shes in your place.look at her body frame and see whether it tallies with the ass.if the hips and ass is excessively bigger than her overall body mass,then youll know shes all padded.take a look at that girls picture in pepper red leggings and even the one in blue,you will see the hips and ass is bigger than their body frame.theb look at kim kardashian,you will see her ass tallies with her body mass,thats how you will know kim kardashians own is original and not padded grin
thanks for the hint!

1 Like

Re: Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
scribble:

lots of naija women are endowed and i dont mean with big tummies. i've met a 16 year old dt would make omotola look like calista flockhart but i think the overemphasis on faking goodies is too much. too much fake beauty in Nigeria based on music videos, reality tv naija girls watch and skin bleaching is just the ultimate sign of inferiority complex.

i think its all sad and nothing more attractive than a confident woman, who is proud of what God gave her. no be everybody go fine...if u wor wor, you fit find another calling.
duhhhh.omotolas ass matches her body na even though its big

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady / Caroline Jurie Resigns As Mrs World Weeks After Pageant Controversy / Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.