Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

What Could Make You Insult Yourmother?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Could Make You Insult Yourmother?? (406 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso / Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Make You Insult Yourmother?? by sambas: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
i just heard an argument between
a boy and his mom and i couldnt
believe the kind of words that was
coming out of the boys mouth.
He was telling his mom that she is
the most stupid woman that he
had ever seen,and that she is a
prostitute.and other insults that i
cant bring myself to write here.
I did not want to know what the
mother had done to deserve
that,but i dont see any reason
that shud make a man say those
words to his mother.
What could make you insult your
mother??
Re: What Could Make You Insult Yourmother?? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
we insult our parents in so many ways we don't actually realise. this is Africa where moral etiquette is respected. but the influence of western culture has dabaru our respect for we parents and elders

so op you don't have to verbally insult them before you are guilty!! but I can NEVER verbally insult my sweet mum!!

(1) (Reply)

Keeping Youths Safe: First Lady Convenes National Youth Online Protection Summit / Death Penalty / Lagos Ranked 4th Worst City On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.