Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Latest On ASUU Strike From The President - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest On ASUU Strike From The President (934 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike / Latest News On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest On ASUU Strike From The President by Cuteclem: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
sorry to break your heart, as an end to the lingering face off btw ASUU and the fraudulent government (fg ) is no where in sight as the president of ASUU just explained on ait that even the over hyped 100 billion claim to be released by fg is not a fresh fund just the usual 100 billion education trust fund the government is trying to divert to funding the university mainly to renovate hostels with 70% of the fund.now I know better ...what a government, what a country,what a life, it all bals down to had I known, I should I have left when a had the chance, spit on my country
Re: Latest On ASUU Strike From The President by GoddonBishop: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
It now seem that ASUU Strike has become a necessary requirement to become a graduate in Nigeria now from the look of things since 2006.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2014/2015 UTME Scratch Cards Now On Sale, Forms And Registration Procedu / Food Supplement That Boost Brain Power And Iq / ASUU Is Wicked: Exams Where Written On Saturday And Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.