Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls (6441 Views)

The Beauty Of Igbo Isiagu Attire / The Beauty Of Our Culture (ijaw , Urhobo, Itsekiri) / The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by kukutin: 1:42am On Sep 01, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: God forbid.

So gross

You are brain-washed. I am sure that you are on the chunky side and are suffering from self-hatred. Only ashamed phat girls make such comments in my experience.

Embrace your beauty.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 01, 2013
kukutin:

You are brain-washed. I am sure that you are on the chunky side and are suffering from self-hatred. Only ashamed phat girls make such comments in my experience.

Embrace your beauty.

Whatever.

Keep encouraging obesity.

Jeez. Look at the disgusting cellulite on their behind and the wobbly dips and hills on their Arms.
Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by kukutin: 1:47am On Sep 01, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

Whatever.

Keep encouraging obesity.

Jeez. Look at the disgusting cellulite on their behind and the wobbly dips and hills on their Rms.

Baby, are you thick or not? tongue wink
Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 01, 2013
kukutin:

Baby, are you thick or not? tongue wink

When did thick become shapeless fats?

I'm thick where it's needed
Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by kukutin: 1:56am On Sep 01, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

When did thick become shapeless fats?

I'm thick where it's needed

I knew you were chunky tongue

But why aren't you more proud of this? I am asking because many thick girls deny the beautiful chunks on their stomachs, thighs and waists.

Embrace your self by embracing your thick sisters.

Post a picture of yourself. wink
Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 01, 2013
If I'm chunky, the fatties on his thread may be mistaken for whales in my part of the world.

Nothing do you. Keep embracing obese diabetic women.
Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by kukutin: 2:04am On Sep 01, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: If I'm chunky, the fatties on his thread may be mistaken for whales in my part of the world.

Sweety, stop nagging like a housewife and start posting those chunky pictures. cool

In the meantime:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-PXuMODsU8y8/UhYtmP6FhlI/AAAAAAAABko/9PgVTjTvuk8/s400/pakurumo.com_.jpg[/img]

A very happy groom wink
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ctwLa-hCt2Y/UR8OIsdsMfI/AAAAAAAAOgU/DYnFaoAj6eM/s640/foluke+daramola.jpg[/img]
Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by PAPAAFRICA: 3:01am On Sep 01, 2013

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by BarryX(m): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2013
Just the way I like them served just after child-bearing not the other way round though.
Damn they're gorgeous --especially the one with red outfit on the red carpet decked with red hat.
African woman pride
Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by soloyes(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Can't settle for anything less. I LOVE THEM PLUMP
Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by Adamskuty(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
*Kails*:

lol.
thank God,u don't look anything like those phat balloons,i luv u just the way u are swrry :* ,nice backside and fine fine fine round big oranges at the front... Chocolate beauty grin hehehhe grin

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by Adamskuty(m): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
soloyes: Can't settle for anything less. I LOVE THEM PLUMP
u luv them Bloke are u ok? These balloons will beat the hell out of u at home

they are fat,fvcking fat! Orobo,overload
Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by eziza: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
95% of them need to register at the nearest gym.
Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by shortgun(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
Adamskuty: u luv them Bloke are u ok? These balloons will beat the hell out of u at home

they are fat,fvcking fat! Orobo,overload
So what? Must everybody like skinny girls? You've made ur choice must u force everyone to tow ur line.
#phat girls for life
Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by dlox147(m): 3:06am On Sep 02, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: If I'm chunky, the fatties on his thread may be mistaken for whales in my part of the world.

Hey! i have read ur comments on this thread and have come to the conclusion that you r either jealous cos uyou expect to get all the attention but dissapointly you r not grin, or you lost ur "man" to one of this big bold and beautiful hons..If i'm wrong, then please leave this thread cos its meant for real humans who appreciate the real beauty of women and not for inferiority complexed brain washed skinny(if you are) ugly looking slacked v lonely 'damsel' like you ..thnaks grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by chic2pimp(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ewwwwwwww warris? Make una get this off my screen abeg

Most of these girls are "FAT" not "PHAT" ie OBESE,FATTY BOM BOM, HIPPO, MALU, ISI EWU kind of fat
Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 07, 2013
dlox147: Hey! i have read ur comments on this thread and have come to the conclusion that you r either jealous cos uyou expect to get all the attention but dissapointly you r not grin, or you lost ur "man" to one of this big bold and beautiful hons..If i'm wrong, then please leave this thread cos its meant for real humans who appreciate the real beauty of women and not for inferiority complexed brain washed skinny(if you are) ugly looking slacked v lonely 'damsel' like you ..thnaks grin grin grin grin

What a joke. Listen to yourself. undecided
Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
fat fatter fattest thingz grin

Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
PAPA AFRICA:

Lol quit hating.
Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
bejahisky: fat fatter fattest thingz grin

She has so many rolls she can open her own bakery. cheesy

Who remembers that line? grin

But on a serious note I love the fact that she embraces her body.
Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2013

LoL, meanie!grin grin Fat women are allowed to feel beautiful too grin

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 09, 2013
kukutin:

i like this pik tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Is 30 Years On The Throne / Why Aren't Women Allowed To Build Houses Or Own Property? / Beautiful Dubai Abaya Cloth And Turkish Wears For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.