Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

HOW TO PRAY (for Beginner Occultists) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HOW TO PRAY (for Beginner Occultists) (498 Views)

Is It Scriptural To Pray Against Our Enemies? / Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? / How To Pray Effectively By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO PRAY (for Beginner Occultists) by mioracle: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
Our topic of discussion today will focus on prayers. The concept of prayers delineates it to mean "communing with God". But the fact nowadays is that most of our folks go around ordering God. In the definition of that word, prayer has to do with listening to God. To my utmost dismay, those guys out there in their various 'social gatherings' [called churches] misunderstand prayer to mean"talking to God". Who are you to talk to God? God should be the one talking to you. He understands your needs, and there is no need your telling him again; what you should do is to listen. This is the major reason why most of us are not successful in life...we don't listen, we only go about ordering God about our needs, of which he already knows. I am trying to say that you shouldn't talk if truly you are in the presence of God, because his almighty will suspend you in a mouth-agape awe. You will be spell-bound by his holiness.

Now comes the real aspect of praying: concentrating on God. This concept is bellied in the knowledge of the fact that "God is all, and all is God". As the Christians put it, God is omnipotent. Concentrating on God requires that you rid yourself of all other thoughts except the thought of that part of God which you need to learn/share from him. If you need knowledge, concentrate on God's aspect of knowledge; then with time, and according to your level of spiritual consciousness, that aspect of knowledge will be shared to you, and you will become that aspect of knowledge. This is applicable to all aspects of existence.

It appears simple, doesn't it? Do not be elated yet, because communing with God means going out of the physical embodiment, and going or transcending into the higher planes of holiness, and such spiritual journeys cannot be made without some sacrifices. Hey, don't panic, you can foot the sacrifices. They are:
*Be hungry
*Maintain utmost silence
*Close your eyes and concentrate

I know that you can do all these, but there is another problem: How sure are you that the information you will receive is coming from the right source? This is a big spiritual risk because some lower spirits will meet you on the way before you can reach the abode of God; and their number could be quite infinite. But this is not a problem to established souls like Buddha, Jesus, Aliester; and establishing souls like Solomon Ohaegbulem, Miracle Uzoma, and Leonardo daVinci. Many humans have lost their lives involving in an unprotected spiritual journey. As a 'green leaf', you must go with and under the protection of an established soul like Buddha or Jesus. This is the major reason why Jesus said, "I am the truth, the way, and the life; for no one cometh unto my father except through me".

(SPIRITUAL CONCENTRATION will grace this page as our next discussion.)

In the most humble service to humanity,
To the benefit of all,
And the harm of none,
Lord Miracle Uzoma Oracle Buddha Silicon Chi.
Mote.

(1) (Reply)

? / The Ambitiousness Of Our Nature. / Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.