Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,033 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. (20593 Views)

Driver Kills Female Corporal In Lagos (pictured) / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Police Corporal Kills Bauchi MOPOL Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by jkendy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
Group of confused maggots!!! When dog bites a man, it's normal but when 'man' bites a dog, it becomes news....
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by picoba(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
He didn't wait for Boko boys. Because of toto
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Exponental(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
ASP....dead
Corporal.....live imprisonment/death
Only God knows d oda officer eyeing this woman....... Easy access!
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Such a waste! Is the biatch worth it? The idatic corporal should have looked on the positive side of the girlfriend snatch issue before taking laws into his hands. His superior had actually saved him from being eternally saddled with a wife that is most likely to decamp before the word ' greener pasture' passes through the average lips.

But then, most of these nuisancessssss were not thought critical reasoning. Enjoy prison lover boy.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by gebest: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Number 1 d girl 2 b blamed & b arrested tu, must she date d ASP, RIP 2 d ASP. It is 2 comon in d police, d superior oppress d junior rank to mush most of dem even snatch d junior officer's WIVES dis must b an eye opener 2 dos senior officers who ar fond of oppressin d junior ones, i even heard d superiors ar forcefully deductin #5,500 frm dere salary. Too bad anyway.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
End time things!
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
May his soul rest in peace. The Bible says, if you can't contain, then marry and remain faithful to your wife. I wish he can repent in his grave.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
I simply hate when people start loathing policemen.. They are protecting us.. And for those who killed themselves on top woman.. Good Riddance to Bad rubbish!! the corporal and the ASP are brainless.. Pls when stuff happens don't jump into conclusion that they are all the same. PLS generalize no more.. It's high time we separated the Shaft from the wheat..

I'm a confirm police'(SUPOL) son..

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by kedukc(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
What time is it please:

END TIME

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
Wetin concern me?

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Btruth: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
cry

Incredible Police story. As in Police story part 2.

Well, not so surprise though. RIP to the dead.
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by floxyluv283: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
disgrace 2 NPF. Is she d only one thr
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by musaajebor(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Den don dey kee dia sef? Its bin a long run cummin.and it fynally came.am not surprised.
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
now he will be someone's girlfriend in jail
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by andyanders: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Good development. More to come.Let more of them be heard within the industry. Police kill police, na tasting dem dey do within demselfs.Na innocent person dem won kill? God forbid. Kill yourselves if you want.
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Sagamite(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
ge best: Number 1 d girl 2 b blamed & b arrested tu, must she date d ASP, RIP 2 d ASP. It is 2 comon in d police, d superior oppress d junior rank to mush most of dem even snatch d junior officer's WIVES dis must b an eye opener 2 dos senior officers who ar fond of oppressin d junior ones, i even heard d superiors ar forcefully deductin #5,500 frm dere salary. Too bad anyway.

You are a person!

A cretinous product of a failed education system.

She must be arrested for what? And charged with what? Cretin!
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by dazzyB: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
That's very bad... Nigerian Police should repent and give their lives to Christ. Now the girl don waka her own jeje dy go.. So weird...
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by sage2(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
This is why I have refused vehemently the overtures of a married woman. This woman, very young and sexy, has been on my case for 3 solid years without success. Sometimes I wonder how I do this. As in, I hang out and gist with this woman almost every week. All my friends think me a slacker. But I am very spiritual person and there are things I won't just do no matter what. I have the ability to resist even the most sexiest woman on earth. I am not an everyday guy.
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Aromas: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
Another witness said Corporal Bitrus has been
befriending the lady for over eight years, while the
superior officer was just posted to the division.
“You know how ladies behave, the guy was a senior
officer and had a car, so she forgot all the good time
Bitrus had with her for over eight years and started
going out with Olosuji,” he said
Reacting, Yobe State Police Commissioner, Sanusi

Imagine dis statement, Yoruba pple shaaaaaaa
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Peace1510: 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
God have mercy.instead of fighting BH thy are fighting themselves.
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Olosuji Elegbede
Na dem again...women wrapper! Maybe he was "chest-beating" in front of the junior officer about his escapades with the lady like FFK did about Bianca so the guy decided to tear his chest with bullets

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Solarpower(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Abeg ,anybdy get nokia charger here?
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Solarpower(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Abeg ,anybdy get nokia charger 4 here? My ba3 dy low!
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Andrew3(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
nobi me ooo angry angry
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by fasho01(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hmm.. Shear recklessness undecided
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
Solarpower: Abeg ,anybdy get nokia charger 4 here? My ba3 dy low!

Na Sagem and Trium charger I get...u need am?
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by whizzkhalifer: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
Athough the munder is nt bko haram members
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Aliki(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
[b][/b]You know how ladies behave, the guy was a senior officer and had a car, so she forgot all the good time Bitrus had with her for over eight years and started going out with Olosuji,

Oga ASP propabaly had a longer and a bigger d*ck, and can go on and one at full speed like a turbo charge V8 Range Rover sport, while lover boy Bitrus, like a KIA Picanto, can hardly go one kilometer withouth doing over heating or knocking out.(Just joking)

Anyhow, you don't date a lady for eight years in a hostle environment(police barracks) without having a plan for her, the lady might have started feeling unsure of Bitrus' plan for her after eight years and decided to try another more capable lover! Some people don't wake up not until they lose what they've got on a platter of gold(even though Oga ASP na agbaaya)

Lastly, a brother's life is not worth taking because of pu**y, as I even suspect that one smart "coded" nigger might even be in the background shinning the poor lady's congo while ASP and Corporal are on night duty!

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by edonnta: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
So sad. Self restraint is a good virture. RIP to the dead
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by boniflex(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Onwe101: How does it affect d price of garri...no longa used,first to comment,hardly used...now d latest slangs na END TIME TINZ....
are u on drugs

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by boniflex(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Yorubah and women matter, tufiakwa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Queuing For Fuel In Benin At N235 Per Liter (Photo) / Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute / Man Defrauds Stanbic IBTC Bank Of N60 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.