Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. (20592 Views)

Driver Kills Female Corporal In Lagos (pictured) / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Police Corporal Kills Bauchi MOPOL Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by wrench: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
ayodeji752: They are tired of killing innocent people and they've started killing themselves. Let d killings continue. To hell with d dead officer for dating his inferior's girlfriend
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by AAAdam(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
BUSH.HUNTER:
I pray they keep killin demselves bastard foolz
I wish their sprayed bullet will extend and pieces yr Dad head while passing.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by isaiahethan: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
Nemesis let's go there cool
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by alexarelano(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
Onwe101: How does it affect d price of garri...no longa used,first to comment,hardly used...now d latest slangs na END TIME TINZ....
u dey 4llow am as e dey go. Lolz cheesy
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by billyG(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
The fear of pussycat is d begining of wisedom
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by nikky5(m): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
could this be nemesis or what.A spell? Pls can any volunteer help me how to get to Gashua so that I can deal with the corporal myself.Only superior officers are allowed to have girlfriends and by the way why was the junior keeping the woman for over eight years?
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by BeatriceM1(f): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Wad is happening in Nigeria sef...Nawaooo,na God punish d man y him sef go start wetin him no go fit finish?? undecided
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Chibest2000(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
Money and women are agents of death there4 be careful on how you go about with them. Be warned!
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by ideyvexnow: 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

A cretinous product of a failed education system.

She must be arrested for what? And charged with what? Cretin!

She must be arrested and charged for doing dangerous politics with her kitty cat Datz all..

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Sagamite(m): 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
ideyvexnow:
She must be arrested and charged for doing dangerous politics with her kitty cat Datz all..

Under Amala-dudu and gbegiri criminal code abi? grin
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by gebest: 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

A cretinous product of a failed education system.

She must be arrested for what? And charged with what? Cretin!
so at ur age u cannot even read nd asimilate what u ve red, i kn u ar one of d policemen dat oppresses d junion ranks, dont worry nemesis will soon catch up with u, idiot.
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by gebest: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chibest2000: Money and women are agents of death there4 be careful on how you go about with them. Be warned!
AND THEY ARE VERY IMPORTANT IN MAN'S LIFE.
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by gebest: 12:04am On Sep 03, 2013
Sagamite:

Under Amala-dudu and gbegiri criminal code abi? grin
Dollard u tink u kn somtin but u kn notin u ar mentionin criminal law 4 somtin dat hapened in d north, u dont even kn d law guardin d north nd d south. Doll beast.
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Sagamite(m): 12:16am On Sep 03, 2013
ge best: so at ur age u cannot even read nd asimilate what u ve red, i kn u ar one of d policemen dat oppresses d junion ranks, dont worry nemesis will soon catch up with u, idiot.

ge best: Dollard u tink u kn somtin but u kn notin u ar mentionin criminal law 4 somtin dat hapened in d north, u dont even kn d law guardin d north nd d south. Doll beast.

You are a person!

What is the law in the North, cretin?

Product of a failed education system, please tell us.
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Richy4(m): 4:22am On Sep 03, 2013
God this is sooooo sad. who is to blame the most in this sad and unfortunate story

The Divisional police officer who should have applied wisdom in his judgment by warning his fellow oga to stop eating what does not belong to him because I know that "big man talks to big man" undecided

or the Assistant Superintendent who wants to show that he was the boss by taking what does not belong to him. eight years is not eight days undecided.

Or the police Corporal who should have controlled his anger. knowing that there are plenty fishes in the ocean shark inclusive. I wish this Guy would rest in peace but how can he when his blood will be screaming for vengeance sad
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Everking(m): 5:03am On Sep 03, 2013
Poor ASP wetin u go tell baba God on ur judgment day...
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by kabba7(m): 5:09am On Sep 03, 2013
[quote author=Richy.][color=#000099]God this is sooooo sad. who is to blame the most in this sad and unfortunate story

The Divisional police officer who should have applied wisdom in his judgment by warning his fellow oga to stop eating what does not belong to him because I know that "big man talks to big man" undecided

or the Assistant Superintendent who wants to show that he was the boss by taking what does not belong to him. eight years is not eight days Or the police Corporal who should have controlled his anger. knowing that there are plenty fishes in the ocean shark inclusive. I wish this Guy would rest in peace but how can he when his blood will be screaming for vengeance sad[

That officer must be a cadet offiicer whose head is still smoking he can't find a yariyan but wants to hifhjack the one in the coporalls net, truth is that he got WhaT he deserve "DEATH"
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by bigtt76(f): 5:56am On Sep 03, 2013
ALEXIS0240: Thats what the power of Kitty-Cat can cause to men in skirts.

I salute the NLder who coined the word 'Kitty-Cat' ....you do wella hahahaha can't stop laughing here. Chai cat done suffer.
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by hikmoj(m): 6:21am On Sep 03, 2013
chiover: See wetin sharia law cause. Two men for 1 girl whereas women buku for that place just that yerima and co use sharia threat dey conner them for themselves.
u're behind d news
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Odehfamily(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2013
chiover: See wetin sharia law cause. Two men for 1 girl whereas women buku for that place just that yerima and co use sharia threat dey conner them for themselves.
I just perceived nefariousiness nd stupidity in ur comment. U r the type of persons who create choses in the society. Does this matter has to do wif shariah?
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Arysexy(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2013
Assistant Superintendent Olosuji Elegbede

Hmmmm! Anoda would have been 'kiss and tell' wetin toto go do these people never finish. Them sleep even with their daughters.
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by victorazy(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2013
slap1: I have little concern when they kill themselves.

Ok u mean yorubas abi? Hehehehehe yes o! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Arysexy(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2013
boniflex: Yorubah and women matter, tufiakwa

The thing tire me. Dem swear for them with kitty cat?
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by eightsin(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2013
This reminds me of an incident dat hapnd to me sometime last month. A guy threatened me cos of a girl i was seeing. He said all sort of tinz dat did nt move me bt when he said he will disfigure me to d point i wont even luk attractv to an ugly gal...i ran for my dear life. Me whn no fine b4 whn jst dey package...him n e boys go ccum arrange me join again wit wata eva dem plan to use..God forbid.

Button line=== some men can b utterly foolish when it comes to women. Their reasoning power will b so damaged.
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2013
Please am new here how can I comment?

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Crixina(f): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2013
Amefrica: I simply hate when people start loathing policemen.. They are protecting us.. And for those who killed themselves on top woman.. Good Riddance to Bad rubbish!! the corporal and the ASP are brainless.. Pls when stuff happens don't jump into conclusion that they are all the same. PLS generalize no more.. It's high time we separated the Shaft from the wheat..

I'm a confirm police'(SUPOL) son..
I see!
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Sagamite(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2013
Richy.:
God this is sooooo sad. who is to blame the most in this sad and unfortunate story

or the Assistant Superintendent who wants to show that he was the boss by taking what does not belong to him. eight years is not eight days undecided.

Or the police Corporal who should have controlled his anger. knowing that there are plenty fishes in the ocean shark inclusive. I wish this Guy would rest in peace but how can he when his blood will be screaming for vengeance sad

Who is to blame? The Corporal.

The DPO has no business in what 2 free, opposite-sex adults want to do outside work.

The Corporal should realise he does not own anybody.

kabba7: That officer must be a cadet offiicer whose head is still smoking he can't find a yariyan but wants to hifhjack the one in the coporalls net, truth is that he got WhaT he deserve "DEATH"

You are a person!

eightsin: This reminds me of an incident dat hapnd to me sometime last month. A guy threatened me cos of a girl i was seeing. He said all sort of tinz dat did nt move me bt when he said he will disfigure me to d point i wont even luk attractv to an ugly gal...i ran for my dear life. Me whn no fine b4 whn jst dey package...him n e boys go ccum arrange me join again wit wata eva dem plan to use..God forbid.

Button line=== some men can b utterly foolish when it comes to women. Their reasoning power will b so damaged.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some men are losers, not just foolish.

One come attack me one time because im girl dey cheat on her with me and I no even know am. I beat am on the streets of London as a matter of fcking general principles. He learnt never to put his hands on other people.
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by oneliegeria: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2013
grin grin I hope I will be forgiven if I called you a clown.
Buoyantic: Please am new here how can I comment?

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Ayubaissa: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2013
I PITY THE POOR COPRAL ,ANYWAY THIS IS A LEASON TO OTHERS .
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Ndkings1(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2013
Na wa oh!
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Sagamite(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2013
Ayuba issa: I PITY THE POOR COPRAL ,ANYWAY THIS IS A LEASON TO OTHERS .

He is a poor corporal? grin grin grin grin grin grin

No, he is a person.

Let them sentence him to death and then slice his neck very slowly like Al-Qaeda would do, while he is there screaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) / Nigerians Queuing For Fuel In Benin At N235 Per Liter (Photo) / Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.