Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? (9301 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Ekeinde Celebrates 20 Years On Stage In Lavish Ceremony In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Quesera: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2008
I saw her in the new movie 'Sister's Love'

It was a great platform to compare her with Genevieve Nnaji.

I think she's loosing it.

I never knew she had stretch marks.

Well, i think Genevieve is a lot prettier than Omotola Ekeinde.

What do you think?

Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by MethodMan3(m): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2008
nope
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2008
naaaa genevieve can't be prettier

omotola has 4kids ,genny is still on one

naaaaaa omosexy is prettier abeg,and who told u genny aint got stretchmarks?u don see all her body finish undecided
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by beemex(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2008
Why would anyone compare Genevieve with Omotola? Do you know what it means to have four kids and still have men lust after you? Come on, am not really crazy about Omotola but give it to her the babe is too much. Her achievements both as an actress and a mother are no mean feats. There is no room for comparison between her and Genevive albeit Genevieve is a beautiful babe on her own level and also my all time best Nigerian actress anytime. Omosexy is really sexy.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by cescky(m): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2008
@post
ARE NIGERIAN GIRLS OBSESSED WITH OMO SEXY or wht?? undecided
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by MethodMan3(m): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2008
Stretch marks + Fat Ass + Small Tits + Big head = SUPER UGLY!
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2008
omosexy is finer abeg,

1 Like

Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 14, 2008
Yep
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by mohawkchic(f): 2:09am On Jun 14, 2008
Que sera:

I saw her in the new movie 'Sister's Love'

It was a great platform to compare her with Genevieve Nnaji.

I think she's loosing it.

I never knew she had stretch marks.

Well, i think Genevieve is a lot prettier than Omotola Ekeinde.

What do you think?

~May i ask how she's losing it?? since you didnt elaborate,i didnt want to assume!

~Soo am thinking. . .if you were to see Gene with stretchmarks too will she not be beautiful in your eyes?

~You make it seem like having stretch marks is a disease,in case you havent noticed,having stretch mark isnt some form of disability!!

~Anywho me think Both women are very beautiful in their own way!!
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Quesera: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2008
HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE MOVIE?

SHE ACTUALLY LOOKED LIKE A MOTHER OF FOUR AND WAS NOT APPEALING AT ALL.

IT'S BEEN A WHILE SHE HAD THE KIDS. SHE'S BEEN IN SHAPE IN SOME MOVIES AFTER THAT BUT NOW, SHE IS SIMPLY BLOATED.

IF GENEVIEVE COULD BE LOOK SO TRIMMED WHEN SHE RETURNED TO THE INDUSTRY, SHE CAN DEFINITELY KEEP HERSELF IN SHAPE AFTER FOUR.

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE TENDENCY TO GET BLOATED BUT HOW MUCH YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR BODY.

OMOTOLA HAS LOST HER SEX APPEAL!
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by drearcher: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2008
I THINK DAT WAS TOO HARSH ON OMOSEXY. ALL OF US KNOW DAT, DAT IS ONE LADY IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY DAT DESERVES A BIG KUDOS. GIVE IT TO HER ANYDAY, SHE'S GORGEOUS. IMAGINE WITH FOUR KIDS AND STILL LOOKING LIKE DAT.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2008
Que-sera

what makes u think genny will still be like that after four huh?after all when omotola had one child she was still slim,even after 3 she maintained her shape,how do u know that genny will maintain her shape?abeg atleast omotola is tall,i can imagine genny blowing up like puff-puff wt her height.

take it or leave it omosexy is prettier abeg,we can not judge genny naw because of her stature or watever,let her offload 3 more kids ,then if she maintains her stature ,i'll believe u and give her a hi5 but until then omosexy all d wayyyyyyyyy
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Love44(f): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2008
Omotola is a beautiful woman and no one can deny that. Anyway, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by luckyob(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2008
yeah, she is pretty, have and will always be pretty
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Taofiquat(f): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2008
u people are only interested in talking
dont u know that she married as early as possible
provided that there is resources at bound
to take of her beauty and comfortability is there
so is possible for her to be beautiful

God really bless her husband as early enough

Be more reasonable
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2008
taofiquat explain properly cos i dont understand u smiley
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by eezzy(f): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2008
Yes she is.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by misssexyu(f): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2008
of course she is.xcept u ave anoda defn 4 beauty.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by naijababe2(f): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2008
Omotola is pretty. Married guys are still tripping for her, no doubt. she is beautiful jo! take it or drop it!
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by MeGaStReEt: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2008
Sisters Love

I watched the move, and i was 1derin if Gene just survived 8 months Abortion [NOT HATIN]

Gene was realy lookin tinny

Has she been ill

OMO SEXY is still ver SEXY HMMM na wa ohh

IM husband get luck shal
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2008
MeGaStReEt honestly i agree wt u genny was really looking skinny in dat film,goshhhhh she should put on some weight naw
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Omolola1(f): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2008
Omotola all the way, she's sooooooooooooo pretty, cant be compared with genny.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Omolola1(f): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2008
And

The

winner

is

OMOTOLA!

No one can match her, not even genny, common how can u compare her with genny

People that can be compared with her are people like liz benson and regina askia. Pleaaaaaaaaaaase, dont compare with GENNY.

No female or girl would tell me that they dont have stretch marks on their body, its only normal.

So that omo t has is not a new thing.
Omotola is just too much!
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by jkpretty(f): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2008
Beautiful is an understatement. Omotee is Da bomb! kiss kiss
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by darellone: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2008
she is a goddest!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 01, 2010
darellone:

she is a goddest!!!!!!!!!

Yea. After 2 yes
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by tosinaded(m): 8:32am On Jun 01, 2010
no she's handsome. . . hiss
badbelle
can a woman keep her sexiness for long?

she's is sexy jor
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Bestglo(f): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2010
, and the winner is omotola ,
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by GhanaGal: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2010
Que sera, so coz da lady has stretch marks she's not beautiful?, stop being silly, da woman is gorgeous.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by GhanaGal: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2010
4 kids Que Sera, n u av nothing to say but stretch marks
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2010
Ghana Gal:

4 kids Que Sera, n u av nothing to say but stretch marks

na so l see am oh!
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2010
ARGH!! angry WHO ASKED THIS QUESTION!! angry

Shey you blind abi apollo do you for eye?!! Na strecth mark be your wahala?!!

Na Omo mummy you dey compare with Genevieve??!! You wan compare Escalade with 504?!!
A whole Omo Sexy!! Too Gbaski for T.V!!

See I still fantasize about her till tomorrow.

I no send her movies, I think all Nigerian movies are crap, but If Omo beautiful is in the movie, I will watch it.

See no ever try this kind thing again o!! How you go use Omotola and Genevieve for the same sentence?!! You no dey fear blasphemy?!! angry

Wait till I get my money right, I will throw some D's on her just to spend a day with her (sex or not). Thats how beautiful she is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[photos]khloe Kardashian Put Her Butt On Display In A See Through Leggings / D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. / Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.