Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? (9308 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Ekeinde Celebrates 20 Years On Stage In Lavish Ceremony In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2010
Okija_juju:

ARGH!! angry WHO ASKED THIS QUESTION!! angry

Shey you blind abi apollo do you for eye?!! Na strecth mark be your wahala?!!

Na Omo mummy you dey compare with Genevieve??!! You wan compare Escalade with 504?!!
A whole Omo Sexy!! Too Gbaski for T.V!!

See I still fantasize about her till tomorrow.

I no send her movies, I think all Nigerian movies are crap, but If Omo beautiful is in the movie, I will watch it.

See no ever try this kind thing again o!! How you go use Omotola and Genevieve for the same sentence?!! You no dey fear blasphemy?!! angry

Wait till I get my money right, I will throw some D's on her just to spend a day with her (sex or not). Thats how beautiful she is.

leave 'em jare. Dem dey compare Gulf Stream with dilapidated 9ja airways plane. You ask if a rose is as bad as a bitter leaf. Arrant Nonsense
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Nayah(f): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2010
I've noticed you guys have fascination for omotola, for me she's really charming of course not beautiful( charm is better than straight beauty) but I don't knowwhy you guys always obssessed by this woman, whereas there are many more beautiful women in Nollywood industry as CHIOMA CHUKWUKA, or Stephanie Okereke. Plus do not why always this comparison between her and Genevieve I think this is too much. Even Jackie appiah is ghanian she's much more better than Omotola who I repeat is a very charming woman.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2010
All i can say is that how come after 4 kids she gained weight in every other part of her body except for her bosoms? her chest is flat and droopy and that ain't sexy.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2010
Nayah:

I've noticed you guys have fascination for omotola, for me she's really charming of course not beautiful( charm is better than straight beauty) but I don't knowwhy you guys always obssessed by this woman, whereas there are many more beautiful women in Nollywood industry as CHIOMA CHUKWUKA, or Stephanie Okereke. Plus do not why always this comparison between her and Genevieve I think this is too much. Even Jackie appiah is ghanian she's much more better than Omotola who I repeat is a very charming woman.
please retract that statement.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Nayah(f): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2010
amaka I do really like you but I won't, Jackie Appiah is a pure beauty sorry, and I think there is too much fixation about her but I like her whatever
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2010
Nayah:

amaka I do really like you but I won't, Jackie Appiah is a pure beauty sorry, and I think there is too much fixation about her  but I like her whatever
I understand that you have your opinion, so i wasn't really expecting you to retract it.
Jackie is 75% weave and makeup, haba.
Omotola is more natural. One movie Jackie did with no weave and makeup, NO COMMENT.  lipsrsealed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/189307_JACKIE_APPIAH1_jpg4d1a9f62e19cb630cb153ea0d7e711ad
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Nayah(f): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2010
Amaka as you just said everyone has its own tastes?? but sorry I'm sure Jackie's still beautiful without any lenses ! and sorry but Omotola is a Nollywood star so she's put make up as well, Myabe it's because she's ghanian so I'll say CHIOMA rocks much better than Omo, I emphasize on fact there's too much talks about Omo. even though she's very charming
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2010
nothing to do with her being Ghanaian, i just don't think she is better than Omotola at all.
Omotola puts on makeup, yes (they all do), but she is still pretty with little to none on.
Chioma lipsrsealed
anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder (as cliche as that sounds)
I'm done. smiley
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by philip0906(m): 1:45am On Jul 23, 2010
@THE AMAKA
sorry 2 go off p. . .r u a member of bella naija?
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:34am On Jul 23, 2010
philip0906:

@THE AMAKA
sorry 2 go off p. . .r u a member of bella naija?
yes! i am the same "THE AMAKA" on BN.
I actually have been on that site since early 2008, long before i knew what NL was.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by philip0906(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2010
^^
k grin grin
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2010
philip0906:

^^
k grin grin
why? I'm suspecting you now. . .
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by MURTALA555: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2010
omotola is still the beauty on the opera, she is still the gueen of the movie despite 4 down tongue
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by philip0906(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

why? I'm suspecting you now. . .
u need not grin grin . . .saw u comment there and I was like is it d same THE AMAKA on nland? cheesy . . .nd as usuall,ur comments were being "twitted" by other users just like nland grin grin grin
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Ifygurl: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2010
Omotola is okay looking to me.  I really do not see the sexy so many people claims she has.  I agree with the poster, genevive is better but there are other nollywood actress better looking than both of them.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by GreatCork: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2010
My grand mother is much prettier
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by cruiser: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2010
Bestglo:

, and the winner is omotola ,

AND THE WINNNNNEEEEERRRRRRRRRR BY MILES IS STILLLLLLL

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMOOOOOOTTTTTTOOOOOOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

OMOTOLA, Carry go. Haters go die, grin
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by mamagee3(f): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2010
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is just average. . .

Not all that, I wish those that wish to overrate her realizes this.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by cruiser: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2010
Amaka loving my Omosexy now? shocked Waoh this is Amakzing, loving me some Amaka now, kiss kiss tongue
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2010
cruiser:

Amaka loving my Omosexy now? shocked Waoh this is Amakzing, loving me some Amaka now, kiss kiss tongue
I don't "Love" her, I just think she looks better than Jackie who is very artificial.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by cruiser: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2010
sad That's terrible Amaka, Omotola is one of the most Lovable person, you must not be a nice person not to see that, Anyway to each his own, You've just confirmed a particular suspicion, Anyway, Goodluck, cheesy

To all who appreciate a good looking,hardworking, Beautiful, Intelligent, Confident and, Sexy African woman,
Omosexy,, wink kiss You Rock! Keep her likes Motivated Jare!!! We love, OMOSEXY!!!
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2010
mama-gee:

Never knew you belonged to the group tha calls a giraffe, carmel and a Zebra, Horse.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2010
mama-gee:

Never knew you belonged to the group tha calls a giraffe, carmel and a Zebra, Horse.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by efoghorjos: 12:42am On Jul 27, 2010
Omotola is too much. After four kids she still looks like U-16; it's not easy to maintain her shape and youthful look.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:59am On Jul 27, 2010
efoghorjos:

Omotola is too much. After four kids she still looks like U-16; it's not easy to maintain her shape and youthful look.
Omotola is not an old woman.
she is in her early 30s, its not like she is almost 40+
the only thing is that she had her kids back to back to back. one after the other.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by ceasyc(f): 3:26am On Jul 27, 2010
tola is def beautiful wit or without make up
i saw dis film - jackie acted as twins (double role), 1 was dressing as a poor girl and d other d opp
poor girl part no fit jackie at all
without makeup she looked somehw jo

Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by ceasyc(f): 3:29am On Jul 27, 2010
more

Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:32am On Jul 27, 2010
ceasyc:

tola is def beautiful wit or without make up
i saw dis film - jackie acted as twins (double role), 1 was dressing as a poor girl and d other d opp
poor girl part no fit jackie at all
without makeup she looked somehw jo

Princess Tyra, right?
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by GreatCork: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2010
She dont have Nyansh, she ugly (no offence)
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by babymine(f): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2010
Yep
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by mamagee3(f): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2010
I don't get why the pictures. . .

Isn't it well known that sometimes people seem to make a picture better when it's developed.

So, I don't get why we are judging her by those photos.

Poster try uploading a pic of her in a movie.
Re: Is Omotola Ekeinde Really Beautiful? by ceasyc(f): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

Princess Tyra, right?

cant remember d name of d film but it was a ghanaian film starring jackie, van vicker n 1 other girl who was a very proud n stuck-up princess. d "poor" jackie was her maid. wen van vicker visited d princess, he hated her attitude, he fell 4 jackie n slept wit her n got her pregnant (unknown 2 him) n left. d other jackie was abroad n then came back to ghana. jackie's mother abandoned d twins n cudnt have kids anymore n she was so cruel 2 jackie wen her husband brought jackie home from his hospital - well unknown 2 her that jackie was 1 of her kids but hey dats no excuse woman! lol. etc
a prince/king/princess/kingdom setting

jackie looked sumhow awful in dem poor clothes n no makeup - didnt suit her @all but omotola can act anytin n look good - sch girl role, poor or rich girl, even old woman in my story

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=222412&id=144492566678#!/photo.php?pid=5472040&id=144492566678

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday / "Fine Handwriting",fans React As Wizkid Reveals His Jss1 Notebook Online(photo) / BBNAIJA Tacha And Her Twin Sister Exposed,tacha In House Did Not Go For Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.