Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Help Me 'wow' My Siblings This Weekend With Coconut Rice - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help Me 'wow' My Siblings This Weekend With Coconut Rice (1388 Views)

Coconut Rice Recipe!!!! / Help With Coconut Rice! / Coconut Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me 'wow' My Siblings This Weekend With Coconut Rice by caramel007(f): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hello all,

Please I need you to help me with coconut rice recipe. I would like to prepare a delicious dish of coconut rice for my siblings next weekend.

If there are similar thread on this post then I would appreciate the link.

I want 'correct' recipes o! Make my siblings no yab me. By the way I ve gotten my coconut already to show you how serious I am.
Re: Help Me 'wow' My Siblings This Weekend With Coconut Rice by caramel007(f): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
It is amazing that no one knows how to prepare coconut rice in this section.
Re: Help Me 'wow' My Siblings This Weekend With Coconut Rice by Bluediamond1(f): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2013
Awww,wish i saw dis earlier,cld av asked my mom she knws hw to cook.last tym she was teaching me i wasn't paying attention n now she's sleeping.maybe during d day.
Re: Help Me 'wow' My Siblings This Weekend With Coconut Rice by didicold(f): 2:02am On Sep 04, 2013
Go to www.all nigerian recipes.com, or type how to cook nigerian coconut rice on google,
Re: Help Me 'wow' My Siblings This Weekend With Coconut Rice by krystal101(f): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
So sorry @OP, I'm jes seeing this. Would have given you the recipe
Re: Help Me 'wow' My Siblings This Weekend With Coconut Rice by dominique(f): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Its really not hard. You cook the rice normally only that in place of water, coconut milk is used (you get this from blending the coconut). When the rice you almost, you add the shafts from the blended coconut into it to get a crunchy feeling when eating. Make sure you don't cook too much cos it sours fast. This thread is now making me hungry for some.
Re: Help Me 'wow' My Siblings This Weekend With Coconut Rice by zionjewel: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
U can check this blog, if you still need more on the recipe

http://indachopsity..com/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

We Sale Fresh And Good Test Red Oil / Governor Ortom Of Benue Eating Akara And Akamu In Village Joint (PHOTOS) / See The Huge 8ft Boa Snake Which Was Killed Somewhere In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.