Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Have A Complaint About Most Nigerian Guys. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Have A Complaint About Most Nigerian Guys. (482 Views)

Why Most Nigerian Student Have Sugar Daddy / Why Do Nigerian Women In 30's shy To Date nigerian Guys in there 20's. / I NEED GAY NIGERIAN GUYS IN THE USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Complaint About Most Nigerian Guys. by money121(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
I Have a Complaint About Most NigerianGuys

When a girl asks them for money they will say she is only after their moneyand thus tag her as being materialistic,
but I can assure you that a person who is not tightfisted will not complain. They would want to sleep with a girl before granting her request, isn't that ridiculous?
And some of them wouldn't mind making promises of what they can not fulfil and after they've slept with the girl they will start telling stories. (I stand to be corrected).
It is a well known fact that girls of these days are materialistic, (no doubt), but I wish to stoutly submit that there are some girls who are not materialistic whatsoever and that explains why they wouldn't ask their boyfriends for money even when they are desperately in need of it for the following reasons:-
¤ Fear of being called/tagged a materialistic person, the fright of losing their boyfriends as they may take to their heels coupled with the fear of being regarded as a liability; but unfortunately, the stingy
Nigerian guys have taken advantage of that not to financially assist their girlfriends in any area as they think that their girlfriends are financially independent in as much as they have refused to make monetary demands and thus don't need to be taken care of.
Take for instance, a responsible and caring guy ought to acknowledge that his girlfriend needs to change her hair do but a stingy guy would ignore and pretend notto have taken note of the unkempt hair do as he doesn't want to take responsibility ofit finance-wise, but the poor girl would rather keep to herself even while she is financially broke and for the above- mentioned reasons wouldn't ask.
Now tell me the reason why their girlfriends wouldn't cheat on them if peradventure they are faced with monetary challenges having noticed that their boyfriends have been held bound by the spirit of stinginess to give even without being asked?
Another issue I've notice is the fact that these days, most Nigerian guys believe in"ask it shall be given" modus operandi and that further explains why some girls have taken advantage of that and have thus formed the habit of asking incessantly and outrageously.
While others have chosen to keep mute, God help them the day they will summon courage to ask their stingy boyfriends for adine, it may be the end of the relationship.
The disgusting part of it is when a girl asksa Nigerian guy for money, he would want to take undu advantage of it to sleep with her in order to serve as "Trade by Barter principle".
Another disgusting part is for a guy to be collecting money from his girlfriend and giving it to another. Another provocative, pathetic, nonsensical and irresponsible aspect I've observed and investigated is the indisputable fact that most Nigerian guys/men would prefer to spend their money on food and drinks for a girl rather than giving her the money, they wouldn't mind buying a crate of Smirnoff Ice, Guinness, ten bucket of ice cream if possible, ten plates of "nkwobi", pepper-soup, "suya" just to mention few but would never give her that money for reasons best known to them.
It is so appalling how most Nigerian guys behave these days. I don't really know where such mentality emanated from.
My advise to them is that they should not regard all ladies as materialistic persons.
They should not regard all ladies as prostitutes.
Money and s^x shouldn't be their priority in a relationship/marriage. They should let true love be the bedrock of their relationships and giving wouldn't be a menace to them irrespective of a girl's intention towards them.
"I would rather be hated for calling a spade by its name than to be loved for calling a spade spanner".

Source www.
Re: I Have A Complaint About Most Nigerian Guys. by teelacruz(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
*space reserved*

..........loading

(1) (Reply)

I Need A True Lady For A Relationship Leading To Marrage / Am Looking For Real Love / The 7 Most Important Men In A Woman’s Life [must Read For The Ladies]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.