Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,985 members, 7,845,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Meet The Press Anchor, Tim Russert Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Press Anchor, Tim Russert Is Dead (776 Views)

Obasanjo' Warning Letter To Saraki And Dagora Leaks To The Press / Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech / . T. A. Orji Speaking To The Press In Abuja On 18000 Wage And Sacking None Abian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Press Anchor, Tim Russert Is Dead by NegroNtns(m): 1:43am On Jun 14, 2008
I never miss his news cast on NBC on sunday morning. Some of you will know him, Tim Russert. He died today. May his soul rest in peace.

Check the link below.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/06/13/tim.russert/index.html
Re: Meet The Press Anchor, Tim Russert Is Dead by mazaje(m): 8:04am On Jun 14, 2008
He was a rare gem and will surely be missed, meet the press will never be the same again, no other moderator on the MSNBC network can do what he has done with the show. he is a man of candor and an excellent joournalist who was concerned with the issues not trivial nonsense, he gives fair and balanced interviews all the time, he was one of my best television moderators. my condolence goes to his wife and son.
Re: Meet The Press Anchor, Tim Russert Is Dead by NegroNtns(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2008
True word Mazaje. No doubt, when it comes to clear concise and in-depth probing, Russert was the Best political journalist. He is an authority, his reports are authentic.
Re: Meet The Press Anchor, Tim Russert Is Dead by RichyBlacK(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2008
A true gem ha passed away!

Tim Russert was the symbol of Sunday morning talk shows and a giant in American media. I will miss him dearly.
Re: Meet The Press Anchor, Tim Russert Is Dead by Ikomi(m): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2008
Tim is a true political analyst, whenever I listen to him, Chuck Todd, and Rachel Maddow, I feel like I have gotten the whole story.

Death is a fisherman, but he is not like other fishers be. When they catch a small fry they throw it back - then it will live. But death is sure to kill all that comes to net.

Goodbye Tim. Everyone who keenly follows American politics would sure miss him.
Re: Meet The Press Anchor, Tim Russert Is Dead by Ibime(m): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2008
The guy really had a passion for the truth and got many people interested in politics. R.I.P.

(1) (Reply)

Cape Popular Than New York / Interesting Reading On The Supreme Court Verdict/ibori/waziri/ag / Kada 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.