Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,957 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Interested In Moderating This Section? (661 Views)

Almost Everybody In This Section Inspired Me...help Me Make Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2013
Hi,
Are you interested in moderating this section?
The requirements are:

*You are expected to be an active member of this section of the forum i.e you ought to have a passion for this section and be an active poster here

*You should spend enough time online every day to keep the section clean and spam/scam free

*You should know, respect and be ready to enforces the rules of Nairalandand the guidelines of the Rap battles section, and be ready to work in a team with other moderators

*You are prepared to be consistent with the above and also to communicate your unavailability ahead to co-mods so that board moderation remains continuous

If you believe the above describes you please reply to this topic by telling us:

Why do you want to moderate the Rap battles section? What value will you bring to the moderation team?

If you're interested say so now.

Please note that moderation on NL is a voluntary role.

Please also note that it will be a lot easier to make this decision if you keep this thread civil and not derail it.

If you are interested, show your interest here and indicated that you want to moderate the rap battles section

https://www.nairaland.com/1421981/interested-moderating-section
Thank you

(1)

Kill / ** NL King Of Poet ** Quarter Finals Rapacme Vs Limerick / The Song Scuffing By Me (heroinepoppet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.