Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

** NL King Of Poet ** Quarter Finals Rapacme Vs Limerick - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** NL King Of Poet ** Quarter Finals Rapacme Vs Limerick (659 Views)

/>¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ / King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel / Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** NL King Of Poet ** Quarter Finals Rapacme Vs Limerick by kr0ne(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Topic: Strength of the African Mother

Instruction: Theme is strictly based on given topic. Let the picture below guide you

Creativity-- 2 points

Flow- - 1 point

Imagery- - 2 points

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points

Vocabulary-- 2 points

Rules (must be strictly adhered to)

- 8 bars/16 Lines...(It shouldn't be less)

- Deadline is Wednesday Dec 31st. 6pm 2014

- Verses should be posted by both contestants on
or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or
recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- No dissing of opponent

- No unnecessary comments

Goodluck!

Re: ** NL King Of Poet ** Quarter Finals Rapacme Vs Limerick by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lmao
Re: ** NL King Of Poet ** Quarter Finals Rapacme Vs Limerick by RapAcme(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
Checkity checks. . . .mehn this topic ehn?:-/. . . .
Re: ** NL King Of Poet ** Quarter Finals Rapacme Vs Limerick by RapAcme(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Typing
Re: ** NL King Of Poet ** Quarter Finals Rapacme Vs Limerick by RapAcme(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
A great africAn w0man?,my m0ther is 0ne/she's str0ng and beautiful,,her shinning skin could cos another eclipse of the sun!!/with her eyes luking gud,,its what everyman will want/she gat all it takes to c0mpete.sorry did i said compete? Well, the 0nly c0mpetiti0n she gat is when she's staring at the mirror!!/
Enough of the hyping/lets go to her behaviour nd where her strength is lying./she's strong and always happy/she do different works at thesame time,i call her my machine/she c00ks nd put f00d 0n the table,mehn she must be a Daddy/
Y0!,my happines is her strenght!/she w0rks hard without thinking to relent/when niggers tryna strike me,she turn footballerz too and defend/thats why i cAll her the real player. .u get?/wheneva i nid her? I'll hear her steps in secs. .
An african m0ther is the best/she g0 d0 anytyn to see say u n0 vex/na 4 9ja u go see w0man they tap palmwine/but if na 0yibo w0man? She go tell y0u say i'0n av that time/mehn fvck that craps/
The african child fears and respect hs mum/but in tha u.s? U'l see a child threatning hz mum to shoot her with a gun/but 4 9ja? Where u wan try that 0ne f0r?/unless the child is stupid and dumb
An african woman is g00d in terms 0f advice/mehn let me tell u a st0ry i heard/a dauqhter l0st her kind dad/i saw r0cks c0ming awt fr0m her eyes/mehn she cried hard!!
But the mum t0ld her, she'll always make her happy/and nw the gurl f0rg0t ab0u the death 0f daddy/c0s anytyn she wants? She gat it/mum was evrywhere advicing her 0n how ab0ut life with diffrent adages/she underst00d evrytyn ab0u life in her tenda age/
Mum wil always wake her to av0id her attending skull late/nd always enc0urage her 2 get gud grades./nd later the gurl grew up singing as a talent/she rubd minds with damn vets/nd mum adviced her 2 start rec0rding tracks. .nd she did/and nw her track is hitting/even her fl0ws ar nt always early on time,they're the latest!!. .mehn mum just made her life befitting/GOD bless the african M0ther. . .
Re: ** NL King Of Poet ** Quarter Finals Rapacme Vs Limerick by RapAcme(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2015
Kr0ne come and close this thread if limerick wont post
Re: ** NL King Of Poet ** Quarter Finals Rapacme Vs Limerick by kr0ne(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
Thread closed! RapAcme wins and qualifies for the semi finals
Re: ** NL King Of Poet ** Quarter Finals Rapacme Vs Limerick by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
kr0ne:
Thread closed! RapAcme wins and qualifies for the finals
finals or semi-finals?
Re: ** NL King Of Poet ** Quarter Finals Rapacme Vs Limerick by kr0ne(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

finals or semi-finals?
Corrected, thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Song Scuffing By Me (heroinepoppet) / Open Battle / Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.