Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Annie Idibia Having Problems With Tuface? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Having Problems With Tuface? (778 Views)

I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Having Problems With Tuface? by opecareem(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Annie Idibia has been tweeting some really disturbing messages – well, maybe not exactly “disturbing” but being a celeb that she is, the messages kinda sparked up some controversy as many are concluding that things are probably not going well between her and 2face.
Annie Idibia has been sharing some disturbing tweets lately, which makes us wonder if she is having issues with 2baba already. The messages sparked up loads of comments as many are concluding that things aint probably going on well with their marriage. Here are the tweets:
” I’ll rather be buried alive with snakes than live to please any man breathing the same air as me.” #GetItRight — AnnieMacaulay Idibia (@AnnieMacaulay1) September 1, 2013
If I Get An Uneasy Feeling Abt Som1,I’ll Stay Away From dat Person For good #Getitright — AnnieMacaulay Idibia (@AnnieMacaulay1) September 1, 2013
Maybe, just maybe after realizing her error, she later tweeted this: http://www.opecareem.com/2013/09/annie-idibia-having-problems-with-tuface.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

. / D'banj Wears Ngn130k Leather Shoes To Lumia Party By Nokia... / See Cute Baby Photos Of Banky W and Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.