Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,576 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport (43521 Views)

Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport / Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow / New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by AreaFada2: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
Jman06: It's your generations both past,present and unborn that i actually insulted and am still insulting.I seek no love from a people who haven't loved themselves enough,can one offer what one doesn't have?ofcourse no!Talking about my qualifications,i got them by dint of hardwork and my records are there in the university where i graduated from.It's easier to sit in front of the computer screen and claim that you make your contribution towards the development of your comatose state,talk they say is cheap,have you seen enough to eat?Not to talk of paying your dues in the state you claim to love so much.

Hahahahahaha.

You have a degree in insultology and cultology.

I will not stoop to your worm level since you are expert at insulting all your generations without pedigree and history.
Your time is short anyway. Insult as many as you can.
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by Jman06(m): 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
I NEVER insulted the whole of edo state,and my point is that you go and develop your state,maybe i erred in my initial post,i should have directed that to the corrupt politicians and selfish elits like you for not doing enough to improve the lots of the state so that young lads like the stowaway boy would be in school and not risk their lives stowing away.My unreserved APOLOGIES to the well meaning bini person who might have been offended by my earlier post,not to people like @Area father who has taken so much from the state without giving anything back to develop it.
Area-Fada:

You twist things to bragging after accusing all Edo people of being good for nothing.

You are the tribalist who woke up and insulted a whole tribe and here you blame somebody else of tribalism. You don't know what my work entails. I am proud of the success of all Nigerians doing well in research. I am not a bigot like you consumed by hate and bias for others.

Let me be a 50th class academician. You don't know me. What matters is that I humbly do a job that makes a difference to people's lives daily and do research with very gifted people. I am happy with that. In fact academician or no academician makes no difference to me.

You are so ashamed of your tribe/state you can't even mention it. Since you started it all, you have to chewing your cord of tribalism since that's your essence in life. You cannot condemn a tribe when you cannot say your own tribe and prove that your tribe is better.

I am not going to go into arguing with you about my research profile or no profile.
If you insult a whole tribe I want to know your tribe that has no criminals.

If you can even read you will have seen that I mentioned dealing with even Nobel Prize winners including a biochemist. Your brain is so porous you cannot even recall what happened yesterday. In any case the best scientists don't do research just to win any prize or the Copley medal or Humboldt prize. They do it for the good of mankind and their passion.
Everything else is a bonus.
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by Jman06(m): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
Thread closed.
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by AreaFada2: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
The state and Aviation ministry should start a campaign about the dangers of stowaway. They should not glamourise it otherwise they'd encourage copy cats. It is not funny or brave to do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura / Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo / 2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.