Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# (1237 Views)

Who Is Intelligent Enough To Answer These 5 Questions? / How To Answer Some Funny Questions People Ask / Answer This Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by Sanandreas10(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2013
Goodmorning...!

below are the questions Which i

will like Nairlanders with

Immense and PowerFUL I.Q TO
wink
answers....!
2 First questions answer correctly attract recharge card each...!!

#1#.....
scroll down..

WHO IS THE FIRST THREE PERSONS TO REGISTER IN NAIRALAND?
smiley

#2#

scroll....!

WHO IS THE FIRST PERSON TO GOT SEVERE INSULT and Scurrilious Remark ON NAIRALAND;?
cheesy
cheesy

Who is the first person To Woo a Lady On nairaland..?
smiley

Who is the first female Nairaland To Upload her clad Picture?

Who is the first Male nairaland To Receive 100likes On A Writeup..?

smiley

Who is The First Person That Started First To Comment things?
cheesy

Who is the first female To Use END TIME THINGS ON NAIRALAND?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

smiley

Who among The nairalanders alway Log out Last !!

smiley
Who among the nairalanders Firstly ask For PIN MOUTH CHARGER??....!

Who among the nairalander Female alwy write Bad gal at Her Signature...?

Who among the Nairalander first Used Smiley,.TO BE SPECIFIC.,BIG GRIN..??
cheesy
smiley

Who among the nairalander male used to write ...nairaland is a toilet built By Seun Osewa at his signature....

TO BE CONTINUE.........!
wink
Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2013
Tolexander's
signature is 'nairaland is like a toilet built by Seun where
people(members) come with mask to poo, the moderators are the
caretakers, the guests are the flies. Unfortunately, many menbers fight on top poo.'
This is d answer to the last question.
Did i get it right. I use mtn, oh, incase i got it right.
Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by Sanandreas10(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2013
Chiamaka01: Tolexander's
signature is 'nairaland is like a toilet built by Seun where
people(members) come with mask to poo, the moderators are the
caretakers, the guests are the flies. Unfortunately, many menbers fight on top poo.'
This is d answer to the last question.
Did i get it right. I use mtn, oh, incase i got it right.

Honestly U are absolutely right...!
But how can i send the credit, so that Intruder will not used that opportunity to Load it..;
any clue
Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sanandreas10:

Honestly U are absolutely right...!
But how can i send the credit, so that Intruder will not used that opportunity to Load it..;
any clue

Send it as a PM.
Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Spongeback's signature is 'am a bad gyal... forgive me.' Is she the one who always uses bad gal as her signature If i'm right, u know the right thing to do.
Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2013
Bimfo is the person that always comments 'end time tinz'
Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by hernars(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2013
End time tinz!
Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by vizboy(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2013
op you are mad - who normally use these sentence on nairaland
Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by Sanandreas10(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
vizboy: op you are mad - who normally use these sentence on nairaland

cheesy
cheesy

i think it should be You?
wink
right
Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by troydbos: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
wait! let me ask my oga at d top

grin grin
Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sanandreas10: Goodmorning...!

below are the questions Which i

will like Nairlanders with

Immense and PowerFUL I.Q TO
wink
answers....!
2 First questions answer correctly attract recharge card each...!!

#1#.....
scroll down..

WHO IS THE FIRST THREE PERSONS TO REGISTER IN NAIRALAND?
smiley

#2#

scroll....!

WHO IS THE FIRST PERSON TO GOT SEVERE INSULT and Scurrilious Remark ON NAIRALAND;?
cheesy
cheesy

Who is the first person To Woo a Lady On nairaland..?
smiley

Who is the first female Nairaland To Upload her clad Picture?

Who is the first Male nairaland To Receive 100likes On A Writeup..?

smiley

Who is The First Person That Started First To Comment things?
cheesy

Who is the first female To Use END TIME THINGS ON NAIRALAND?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

smiley

Who among The nairalanders alway Log out Last !!

smiley
Who among the nairalanders Firstly ask For PIN MOUTH CHARGER??....!

Who among the nairalander Female alwy write Bad gal at Her Signature...?

Who among the Nairalander first Used Smiley,.TO BE SPECIFIC.,BIG GRIN..??
cheesy
smiley

Who among the nairalander male used to write ...nairaland is a toilet built By Seun Osewa at his signature....

TO BE CONTINUE.........!
wink

Sanandreas, u don bleep up, oh. I still dey expect d recharge card(s).
Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by Sanandreas10(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Sanandreas, u don bleep up, oh. I still dey expect d recharge card(s).

chiamaka..hope u have seen the first One...!!!!

Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2013
Sanandreas10:

chiamaka..hope u have seen the first One...!!!!

Yes, oh. Thank you. BTW, that's not my picture
Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by Sanandreas10(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Yes, oh. Thank you. BTW, that's not my picture

oyaaa.continue answering the question..!
2question correctly attract a rechaarge card?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2013
Sanandreas10:

oyaaa.continue answering the question..!
2question correctly attract a rechaarge card?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

I think sexkillz is the first person to woo a woman on nairaland. What about the other answers i gave. Is any of them correct
Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by Sanandreas10(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Chiamaka01:

I think sexkillz is the first person to woo a woman on nairaland. What about the other answers i gave. Is any of them correct

No?
wink

u dont reply my email message?
Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sanandreas10:

No?
wink

u dont reply my email message?

When i go back to Abj, i will post my pic.
Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by Sanandreas10(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
Chiamaka01:

When i go back to Abj, i will post my pic.

ohh?
U are at osun...

Right?
smiley
wink
Re: If You Are Formidable Enough To Answer This Questions!!!#recharge Card Awaits U# by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sanandreas10:

ohh?
U are at osun...

Right?
smiley
wink

Yeah. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Aswearigad Its Very Funny! / My 7 Points Agenda If I Become President... / What Was Your Favourite Biscuit When You Were Younger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.