Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

A Friend's Backstab - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Friend's Backstab (444 Views)

BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man / What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! / Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Friend's Backstab by chetznomso(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hi all, I need information from someone who knows.
A friend of mine lent about N150,000 to her friend without any written document.
The borrower is now claiming not have borrowed any money whatsoever from my friend (the lender)and has even sued her to court for claiming to have lent money to her.
The only proof she has are text messages but her lawyer said the court doesn't accept electronic evidence except if she goes to her service provider (MTN) to get a print out of those text messages.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO GET SUCH EVIDENCE FROM MTN?
DOES IT COST A FORTUNE?

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Can You Help? / Law Of Attraction. / Your Bank, Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.