Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Arik Air Stowaway Teenager Returns To Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arik Air Stowaway Teenager Returns To Benin (575 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos / Group Offers Stowaway Teenager A Scholarship / DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Air Stowaway Teenager Returns To Benin by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mrs Evelyn Ohikhena, themother of Daniel Ohikhena, Nigeria’s stowaway teenager has confirmed the return of her son to Benin.
Ohikhena told newsmen inBenin that she got a call from an MTN line Tuesdaymorning inviting her to the state Ministry of Women of Affairs.
“I went to the office and was told that my child hasbeen taken to the Directorate of State Services (SSS). I went there and saw Daniel.
“But they (SSS) did not allow me to touch or greethim, but he was looking good.
Ohikhena said that after ashort session with the SSS, she was asked her to go and wait at the Ministry of Women Affairs.
The press is yet to ascertain how soon the teenage boy would be allowed to go home.
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/arik-air-stowaway-teenager-returns-to-benin/
Re: Arik Air Stowaway Teenager Returns To Benin by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why would they not allow the mom touch the boy? I fear Benin something's.
Re: Arik Air Stowaway Teenager Returns To Benin by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
Did the boy fly from Lagos to Benin?
Re: Arik Air Stowaway Teenager Returns To Benin by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
That woman ability to properly raise her kids should be investigated...they should not release the boy to her just like that.
Re: Arik Air Stowaway Teenager Returns To Benin by Bigcake: 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ur English is enuf to make me stowaway.

(1) (Reply)

2015: Peace Talks Stuck As GEJ Won't Drop Bid / The Story So Far; 13 Political Facts About The Bloody Syrian Conflict / Outrage At Crackdown On New PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.