Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. (1597 Views)

8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom / Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself / Is There Anything Like Spiritual Attack? (2) (3) (4)

Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by barbie6(f): 5:43am On Sep 04, 2013
D last time it happened to me was last two yrs. Wen i sleep, something like a dark shadow will just lie on me and b pressing d whole of my body, d creature doesnt have a face, during dat period, i won't be able to move an inch or open my mouth to call Jesus or call 4 help, i prayed about it and it stopped, it just started recently, it has happened for 3 consecutive days now without stoping. Pls what is it or is it my illusion playing pranks on me?
Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 04, 2013

Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 04, 2013
black man thinking na juju cause am
beta change ur ogogoro joint grin cheesy
Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 04, 2013
Some questions I've asked previously that still await answers from the 'spiritual' folks.

- Are there any Biblical or Quranic verses that explain these symptoms? Or are these mere superstitions based on too much naija film?
- Is the demon pressing you physically or spiritually? To what end?
- If a demon can press you while you sleep, why wouldn't it just do same while you're driving? It will be easier to kill you that way.
Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by Horo(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2013
My candid advice continue praying,pray whenever u go to bed
Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2013
Horo: My candid advice continue praying,pray whenever u go to bed
What has prayer ever solved? wink
Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by tizofreak: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2013
For any power/spirit/demon to attack you it must have an anchor/foothold/legal right to your life to do such. sometimes the anchor is shown prior to or immediately after such dreams, your dream is just a witchcraft operation, observe this and pray
do you have charms or any occultic material in your house? have you slept with anyone that can said to be possessed? do you have sex in the dream?
PRAYERS:
every witchcraft anchor in my life, break in Jesus name
every evil agreement and every evil marriage disturbing my life, be broken in Jesus name
every serpent assigned against me, be slain in Jesus name
O Lord wash me clean in Jesus name
Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2013
aManFromMars:
What has prayer ever solved? wink

IMO, prayer makes one feel better and strong enough to cope with current challenges

#psychology
Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by bizmahn: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2013
barbie6: D last time it happened to me was last two yrs. Wen i sleep, something like a dark shadow will just lie on me and b pressing d whole of my body, d creature doesnt have a face, during dat period, i won't be able to move an inch or open my mouth to call Jesus or call 4 help, i prayed about it and it stopped, it just started recently, it has happened for 3 consecutive days now without stoping. Pls what is it or is it my illusion playing pranks on me?
Fully repent & permanently cease from ALL sins & surrender your life to Christ if you haven't.FAST & PRAYER till it stops.If not try the Deeper Life hqters,or MFM prayer city or the Lord's chosen hqters.
--
From experiences of countless individuals dreams of that nature usually create disfavour & barriers financially or maritally or spiritually or health wise.They may be right only God knows.
Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by barbie6(f): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2013
youngestfool: black man thinking na juju cause am
beta change ur ogogoro joint grin cheesy
u not funny at all, wen u dont av anything good to say pls kindly shut ur stupid mouth.
Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by barbie6(f): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2013
tizofreak: For any power/spirit/demon to attack you it must have an anchor/foothold/legal right to your life to do such. sometimes the anchor is shown prior to or immediately after such dreams, your dream is just a witchcraft operation, observe this and pray
do you have charms or any occultic material in your house? have you slept with anyone that can said to be possessed? do you have sex in the dream?
PRAYERS:
every witchcraft anchor in my life, break in Jesus name
every evil agreement and every evil marriage disturbing my life, be broken in Jesus name
every serpent assigned against me, be slain in Jesus name
O Lord wash me clean in Jesus name
thanks alot 4 dis, i really appreciate.
Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2013
barbie6:
thanks alot 4 dis, i really appreciate.

Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
@op, i thank God for your life and i pray that God Almighty will continue to protect you against any form of attack for the devil IJN.

Now what you have being experiencing is not new as so many people have experience such attack around the world.

You are being attacked by night demons (fallen angels); some people call them; Incubus, succubus, Ardat, Irdu lili etc. The incubus are demons in male form who try to lay upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have sexual intercourse with them. This is just the explaination of one of the numerous demons that attack people while they sleep.

Click here for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus

I want to use two of my relatives as an example, when they were about 10/11years old they lost their dad so my dad took them from the village to come stay with us.

Now one day i was jisting with one of them and i asked him a question( i cant actually remember what i asked him) then he started telling me that his mom is practicing the occult in the village and that every night a spirit comes to press them down or tries to choke them to death..

I was confused at first because i know that the second one was always acting funny and strange. to cut the long story short, series of prayer request and intercessions was done before they got their deliverance.

So many scientist have termed it sleep paralysis, but if it was sleep paralysis how come you saw a creature that does not have a face? how come after you prayed about it in your first encounter it didnt occur until much much later when you were relaxed in prayer warfare?

The Bible let us to know that we wrestle not against flesh and blood in Ephesians 6:11-13;

'11. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm'

Now verse 12 in NLT translation says; 'For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places'..

This is to let you know that we are wrestling with rulers, authorities, the powers who govern this world of darkness, and spiritual forces that control evil in the heavenly world.

So we are advised to put the full armor of God to be able to defeat this evil spirit that comes to torment you.

The Christian armour is made to be worn; and there is no putting off our armour till we have done our warfare, and finished our course. The combat is not against human enemies, nor against our own corrupt nature only; we have to do with an enemy who has a thousand ways of beguiling unstable souls. The devils assault us in the things that belong to our souls, and labour to deface the heavenly image in our hearts. We must resolve by God's grace, not to yield to Satan. Resist him, and he will flee. If we give way, he will get ground. If we distrust either our cause, or our Leader, or our armour, we give him advantage.

Be prayerful every day and always remember to thank and praise God everyday for the things he had done and the things yet to be done in your life.

I leave you with this bible verse; Colossians 1:12-14:

'12. giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light. 13. For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14. in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins'.

Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
joel lala: @op, am going to give u a full break down of what u are going tru 2mrw cos am alittle busy..

Btw, dont listen to those sleep paralysis people..

Waiting to download your spiritual knowledge, dear wise one.
Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
n.oxide:

IMO, prayer makes one feel better and strong enough to cope with current challenges

#psychology

Suffering and smiling things
Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by Sirniyeh(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
hello, please, to your own favour, contact me here freegifts75@gmail.com
let have some discussions that will lead to your deliverance without ritual
Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2013
aManFromMars:

Waiting to download your spiritual knowledge, dear wise one.

God is the all knowing spiritual wise one. We all dont know anything without the help of our Lord and His word.

Peace. wink

Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sirniyeh: hello, please, to your own favour, contact me here freegifts75@gmail.com
let have some discussions that will lead to your deliverance without ritual

Bros please share your thoughts with everyone so that we can all learn..
Re: Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me. by jayriginal: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2013
The ignorance on these type of threads is staggering. People prefer to blame or believe in demons/devils than look for what is actually causing these things. Funny enough, tell them the same crap from another religion and they will laugh it away.

Since we are into comedy on this thread, here are some similar but equally ridiculous stories.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18814_the-7-most-ridiculous-ghost-stories-from-around-world.html

Is There A Need For The Saviour? / God: The Abusive Father / SEE T.B. Joshua Carrying Three Bags Of Rice On His Head

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52