Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

URGENT HELP With Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / URGENT HELP With Google Adsense (521 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. / Create Your Personal Website With Google Page Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT HELP With Google Adsense by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
hello guys, i am about applying for google adsense and i am wondering what i should put in the area for postal code. i did a search using nigeria post codes and got a postal code for where i stay at Ibadan. I am still not clear about it though. Also i observed that the area for address cannot contain my house address. What do i do?
Re: URGENT HELP With Google Adsense by bros12345: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2013
300001.just choose anything they suggest there. its okay. gd luuck
Re: URGENT HELP With Google Adsense by mbanj01(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
No don't do that, even if you can still change it later.
Here is what you should do, go to Nipost official web site and click on
then narrow your area till you get the postal address nearest to your
location then click on "GET POSTCODE".

Simply click on this link for direct access ==> http://www.nigeriapostcodes.com/views/

Hope this help? smiley
Re: URGENT HELP With Google Adsense by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
mbanj01: No don't do that, even if you can still change it later.
Here is what you should do, go to Nipost official web site and click on
then narrow your area till you get the postal address nearest to your
location then click on "GET POSTCODE".

Simply click on this link for direct access ==> http://www.nigeriapostcodes.com/views/

Hope this help? smiley
Thanks boss. That's what I did. How about the address? My home address is long and can't contant the space provided. What do I do?
Re: URGENT HELP With Google Adsense by mbanj01(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
Just fit in your address there, all you
need is the number of you house, street name,
nearest bus stop and city here reside in.
That's the most important items you need.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Please Review This Blogsite 4 Me / Wordpress Themes / Article Submission Site ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.