Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Acer Iconia A3 cheap Android Tablet - Mymobnet! Tech Blog - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Acer Iconia A3 cheap Android Tablet - Mymobnet! Tech Blog (1130 Views)

How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet / Google Unveils Nexus 7 Android Tablet / Acer Iconia 14" Dual View Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Acer Iconia A3 cheap Android Tablet - Mymobnet! Tech Blog by peteonline: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
I justfeel my fellow Nairalanders will love to see the features of this Acer Iconia A3 I got from the Made-in-Nigerian Technology blog : Mymobnet! http://www.mymobnet.com/acer-iconia-a3-android-tablet-features-another-innovation/

This iPad “rival has a 1,280 x 800 screen and Dolby Digital Plus speakers for beefing up movie sound and music.

Inside the silver-trimmed 0.39-inch thick casing is a quad-core 1.2-GHz cortex A7 processor. It boasts a micro HDMI port and a MicroSD card reader, with a 5-megapixel camera.

The A3 is running Android 4.2 software. Bonus features include Intellispin, which Acer says knows which way round the tablet is being used even when it’s laying flat.

The Wi-Fi model of the A3 is coming to Europe, the Middle East and Africa in October, with a 3G version to follow the month after. The Wi-Fi version costs 249 Euros (around $330) and the 3G version 299 Euros (around $395). US pricing and availability has yet to be announced.”

Read the full detail and price here from the source of the post: http://www.mymobnet.com/acer-iconia-a3-android-tablet-features-another-innovation/

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Custom Service Replacement Form On Sales / 22k for Newly approved Non hosted Nigeria Google Adsense Account / HP COMPAQ Presario For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.