Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria (19347 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by TalkNews: 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
T. B. Joshua on September 1, 2013, Sunday, revealed his stance on the possible strike on Syria.
The Prophet said that ‘If the world goes to war in Syria, it will not stop there. It will affect all its neighbours. There will be no peace in that region for years.’
T. B. Joshua also added: “We should appeal to the Arab League to come together and talk to our brother.” God Almighty continues to speak through His servants, the prophets.
The Prophet gave words of prophecy concerning the pending war on Syria. The Bible says in Proverbs 29:18, “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” We thank God for the prophetic warning and the instruction in righteousness and wisdom to handle such a situation. We pray that those involved will hear the voice of God and heed the warning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1xlQ4qb2zA

http://newsinigeria..com/2013/09/why-prophet-tb-joshua-does-not-support.html#more[url][/url]

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Longeria(m): 12:11am On Sep 05, 2013
I believe the prophesy of the man of God.

5 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by 3ace(m): 5:18am On Sep 05, 2013
TalkNews: T. B. Joshua on September 1, 2013, Sunday, revealed his stance on the possible strike on Syria.
I hope he's not referring this as prophetic because it's no longer news that USA may strike Syria.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by 3ace(m): 5:19am On Sep 05, 2013
Longeria: .
I bet you have another handle. Who could have liked a fullstop as comment?

4 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Swiftboy(m): 5:42am On Sep 05, 2013
God told me to pray for Syria this morning! I think the Prophet's right!

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Mynd44: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2013
That's his personal opinion

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by dridowu: 7:21am On Sep 05, 2013
Only if that will change USA stand on syria
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by cjrane: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2013
3ace: I hope he's not referring this as prophetic because it's no longer that USA may strike Syria.

[size=18pt][b]You can call them gullible, naive, easily persuaded or whatever words you think your superb intelligence can muster, but let me just tell you that those of you still playing with the words of this great servant of God will eventually learn the wisdom of some of us who initially doubted him completely, only to eat our words of doubt later through the years.When Prophet Joshua suddenly begins to warn about a rather off the topic issue, be certain that something dreadful is being warned against.

I personally consider Prophet TB Joshua the ONLY credible man of God in Nigeria. I haven't said there are not others, but i said I personally consider him so.

In-case you didn't watch his Sunday service or you are just trying to mock yourself,
TB Joshua is urging restraint by the World and powerful nations from using force against ASSAD regime of Syria. He said the issue inside Syria will be overcome with force being contemplated now, but it will eventually spread violence into more than 5 countries in that neighborhood. INCLUDING TURKEY!

Prophet Joshua is begging that the issue of Syria be re-introduced to the Arab league to seek solution with the ASSAD regime through love and not by sword. It will be a difficult process but it will have far less consequences than striking militarily on Syria by a coalition of nations
.[/b][/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x78rtxy0-ic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5va1qkL3BA

12 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Mynd44: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2013
So he say a vision that it won't end well.

That's pretty convenient
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Madawaki01(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2013
cjrane:

[size=18pt][b]You can call them gullible, naive, easily persuaded or whatever words you think your superb intelligence can muster, but let me just tell you that those of you still playing with the words of this great servant of God will eventually learn the wisdom of some of us who initially doubted him completely, only to eat our words of doubt later through the years.When Prophet Joshua suddenly begins to warn about a rather off the topic issue, be certain that something dreadful is being warned against.

I personally consider Prophet TB Joshua the ONLY credible man of God in Nigeria. I haven't said there are not others, but i said I personally consider him so.

In-case you didn't watch his Sunday service or you are just trying to mock yourself,
TB Joshua is urging restraint by the World and powerful nations from using force against ASSAD regime of Syria. He said the issue inside Syria will be overcome with force being contemplated now, but it will eventually spread violence into more than 5 countries in that neighborhood. INCLUDING TURKEY!

Prophet Joshua is begging that the issue of Syria be re-introduced to the Arab league to seek solution with the ASSAD regime through love and not by sword. It will be a difficult process but it will have far less consequences than striking militarily on Syria by a coalition of nations
.[/b][/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x78rtxy0-ic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5va1qkL3BA
smh....i even predicted that,who doesn't knw dat d war wnt stop in syria and spread to oda neighbourin countries,.i dnt call dat prophecy...

9 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Mynd44: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2013
Madawaki01: smh....i even predicted that,who doesn't knw dat d war wnt stop in syria and spread to oda neighbourin countries,.i dnt call dat prophecy...
What do you expect from people who can't look into things and predict for themselves?

6 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Tolexander: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2013
He is right with his prediction opinion!

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2013
If only us know mog tb joshua, she would hv list, bh.. Us no send ooo. They only pursuit her interest ie oil, oil, oil, oil. Wat a pityundecided
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Caleboha(m): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2013
Some muslims blame America for everything that happens in the world today. They blaim America for protests in Tunisia, protests against Hosni Mubarak, protests for Hosni Mubarak, Protests for Moh'd Morsi, protest against Moh'd Morsi, destruction of churches in Egypt, War in Libya, destruction of lives by boko haram, use of chemical weapons in syria, supporting alqaeda rebels in syria. It hardly makes logical sense but they just find a way of connecting the dots and placing America at the epicentre of all ills in the world. I don't blame them though, they've been tought from infancy to hate America no matter what. America has gained nothing in terms of public image from all her sacrifice. They should therefore stay out of Syrian war even if a nuclear bomb explodes there. Even when children and women die in their thousands of sarin gas they should stay out of it. Let us all suffocate in the stench that will rise from the syrian war. Do you think America is very happy fighting on the side of Alqaeda rebels- her worst enemy At this point it just seemed imperative that Assad be punished for crossing the line!

9 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Longeria(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2013
3ace: I bet you have another handle. Who could have liked a fullstop as comment?
My brother, I was shocked to see like
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2013
sorry bro no body gives a damn to ur opinion
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by MrAboki: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2013
U.S Defence Secretary to T.B Joshua... : Obama Dont give a fvck what you support, all he knows is;

ASSAD is gonna get it..

#ObamasFirstWar.. #Cool...

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by cashkid18(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2013
hmmmm...all i can see is end time war

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by joshuaidibia(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2013
He should predict if U.S.A will strike against syria or not.
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2013
TB Joshua is not God,Every thing worket 4 good wether good or bad dats wot Bible said,,If this war happens it is already predestinated b4 the foundation of d world noffin can change it even wot u take as prophecy...God is here

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by 247notire(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2013
Longeria: I believe the prophesy of the man of God.
....abeg man of which God? Open ur eyez!

5 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2013
The prophet has spoken. He who has hear in the white house and commons, let him hear

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by moscobabs(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2013
But my own Oracle told me on that same sunday that the war will reduce the USA ego because Russia and China Armies will help Syria to destroy US army

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by slap1(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2013
Yungwizzzy: sorry bro no body gives a damn to ur opinion
Sorry bro! Speak for yourself!

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Finland(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2013
It's not prophecy it's common sense. The analyst have said much more than what TB said. It's not new jare! You don't need prophecy to know that even any kinda war will be bloody. angry angry
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by livethinme: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2013
Mynd_44: That's his personal opinion

but this is nja..Pastors are Gods here so people and politicians will change their opinions based on his personal opinion

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by ZN2: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2013

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by demelza: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2013
Let him go to USA and tell them. After all white house is free for everyone to visit unlike Aso rock.
Besides what is our own?
Na PDP roforofo fight dey occupy us here
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2013
This man see vision about mostly everything.... Why hasn't he seen anything about assu strike

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by livethinme: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2013
Mynd_44: So he say a vision that it won't end well.

That's pretty convenient

this is so annoying. WHO thinks it will end well? NO ONE. In fact thats one of the main reasons the HoC didnt support Cameron!
But if TB says it and then it doesnt end well his i.diot supporters will say..MAN OF GOD! HE WAS RIGHT! GOS IS WITH HIM! DADDDDDDYYYY...etc..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tom Kolawole Samson Graduates From University Of Essex, UK (Photos) / How To Effortlessly Break Out Of Addictions / What Did Jesus Mean By "The Poor Will Always Be Among You"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.