Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Woman Aims To Have Sex With 100,000 Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Aims To Have Sex With 100,000 Men (1106 Views)

See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me / This Woman Has Slept With Over 10,000 Men And She’s Written All About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Aims To Have Sex With 100,000 Men by raytony: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
A 21-year-old Polish woman is making headlines for her ambitious quest to have sex with 100,000 men in cities across the globe.

Ania Lisewska said she plans to spend at least 20 minutes with each partner on a journey she hopes will take her around the world, the Huffington Post reports.The 21-year-old has reportedly already had 284 intimate partners despite having a serious boyfriend.

Her current partner said he was "not thrilled" with his girlfriend's hobby but "had come to terms with it".

Ms Lisweska's bizarre quest has led some in the media to question her claims.

The 21-year-old said she has set up a website to facilitate her rendezvous but, unlike the Pole herself, it appears not to have seen much action — perhaps because it does not work, except for the front page.

Other sceptics have questioned the feasibility of her plan — bedding 100,000 men for 20 minutes each would take almost four years not allowing time for anything else.

Ms Lisewska has also said the she is aiming for the Guinness Book of World Records but the prestigious publisher has never judged sexually-related records.

She has also shunned media requests.
"I want men from Poland, Europe and all around the world. I Love Intimacy, fun and men," Ms Lisewska said.

"In Poland the subject of sex is still taboo and anyone who wants to fulfill their intimate fantasies is considered a deviant, a LovePeddler or mentally ill."

Ms Lisewska began her challenge in Warsaw last month and reportedly plans to Romance her way across Poland before conquering neighbouring nations.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/08/30/08/42/woman-aims-to-have-sex-with-100000-men
Re: Woman Aims To Have Sex With 100,000 Men by raytony: 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
The last man will fall inside her. Abeg make Melvin represent Naija
Re: Woman Aims To Have Sex With 100,000 Men by spookem(m): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
i admire her strenght
Re: Woman Aims To Have Sex With 100,000 Men by mcfynest(m): 8:11am On Sep 05, 2013
the gal na winch,

Re: Woman Aims To Have Sex With 100,000 Men by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2013
Can i hear what a man can do,a woman can do what?grin anyway on an unserious note,you never jam man wey go use over dose of brutanshi.if you reach 80 out of 100,000 and your waist no break or you no abort your intestine join with pikin,my name is no longer shewa.anyway its by ANYTHING anyone can enter guiness book of records,even if its by nyashing a whole state.if a man tries it in nigeria,if he doesnt die of physical hiv,he will die of spiritual hiv aka magun or thunderbolt grin go on soun jare,even though you walk through the valley of the shadow of joysticks,your konji will sustain you grin

abeg let me get back to work o jare.i have loads of work on my table that i must complete before 4pm,issshhhh!
Re: Woman Aims To Have Sex With 100,000 Men by Stegomiah: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2013
I wish her goodluck, but i think the title of this thread is misleading. Replace woman with Dog/b1tch, that sounds better
Re: Woman Aims To Have Sex With 100,000 Men by Haywhymido(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
God dey ooo, as ur enjoyment or challenge don turn to punishment 4 ur toto.
Re: Woman Aims To Have Sex With 100,000 Men by Kanwulia: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ooooose wan consine moi? undecided
Nor be her toto? undecided
What man can do, A WOMAN CAN DO BEST!!!
It is a WOMAN'S WORLD TOO!!!
Hallelujah!!!! cool
NO DEMAND, NO SUPPLY!!! It takes 2!!! kiss
SHIKENA-SHIKENA!!!! kiss
Re: Woman Aims To Have Sex With 100,000 Men by slimyem: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2013

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Innocent Observation. / Toyinletstalk / Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.