Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! (1120 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Couple Welcomes 1st Baby Of 2016 At Abuja Hospital After 9 Years Of Marriage / Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by vpaymoney(m): 1:37am On Jan 01, 2014
happy new year to all nairalanders. God just bless my family with a new baby Girl. am so greatful to God almighty. At a point i almost lost my manhood cos i am a first timer. but God never fail. he has done it. wipe away my fears and i can now bounce arround. nairaland shout hallelujah 7 times.

4 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by maran1983(f): 1:40am On Jan 01, 2014
Congratulations, wow, what a wonderful new year gift. May God preserve her to see many more years in good health and joy. May he also provide you her parents the funds and knowledge to take adequate care of her. Amen
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by bluuu: 1:43am On Jan 01, 2014
halleluyah halleluyah halleluyah halleluyah halleluyah halleluyah halleluyah

3 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by 3coins(m): 1:46am On Jan 01, 2014
vpaymoney: nairaland shout hallelujah 7 times.
hallelujah,hallelujah,hallelujah,hallelujah,hallelujah,hallelujah,hallelujah.....hapi 4 yuu grin
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by wasak(m): 1:50am On Jan 01, 2014
congratulations.... mods take it. to the front-page please.... I'm the 4 to. comment.....
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by jeffizy(m): 1:54am On Jan 01, 2014
Congratulations!

Pls how did you almost loose your manhood o? cheesy

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by greatgod2012(f): 1:55am On Jan 01, 2014
Congratulations!

I'm so happy for you.

May the baby continually be your source of joy.
Regards to mummy, and wishing her quick recovery from lost waters and blood.

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by LoganRebirth: 2:11am On Jan 01, 2014
Congrats!!.Do you have a name for the baby yet?
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by Teespice(f): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2014
And the name odun comes to mind.

Congratulations OP. May she be a source of blessing to the family.
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by 3coins(m): 2:16am On Jan 01, 2014
Logan_Rebirth: Congrats!!.Do you have a name for the baby yet?
let him name her 3coins
@op name her 3coins pls grin grin
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by NosoChic: 2:35am On Jan 01, 2014
Congratulations
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by vpaymoney(m): 2:49am On Jan 01, 2014
jeffizy: Congratulations!

Pls how did you almost loose your manhood o? cheesy
omo its not easy o. d tin jst shrink. i hold d HOLY BIBLE n dnt knw which bUk to open. in fact WOMEN deserves our HONOUR. Ladies; i hail ooo. all i will say is thank u Lord. Her name is .. i wil tell U afta d naming. u ar all invited. GOD bless U all n tnks 4 ur love. joy of d lord will not sieze frm our lives IJN.
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 3:15am On Jan 01, 2014
Congrats Vpaymoney.

more money more blessings for you and your family this new year.
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 01, 2014
congratulations my dear........
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 01, 2014
vpaymoney: happy new year to all nairalanders. God just bless my family with a new baby Girl. am so greatful to God almighty. At a point i almost lost my manhood cos i am a first timer. but God never fail. he has done it. wipe away my fears and i can now bounce arround. nairaland shout hallelujah 7 times.
Congratulations bro. Feel happy for you.
I pray she remains a source of joy to your family and you are a good father to her.
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by mysticgal(f): 5:59am On Jan 01, 2014
congrats and 7 thunderous halleluyah.thank God
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by vpaymoney(m): 6:23am On Jan 01, 2014
ammmmmeeeeemmmmmm to all of your prayerz. as you rejoice with me, may God of Host multiply your happiness and joy in Jesus Mighty name. Iro ayo ni ao maa gbo n'le gbogbo yin o. Amin.
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by CircleOfWilis: 6:27am On Jan 01, 2014
welcome!
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by shizzle11(m): 7:08am On Jan 01, 2014
CONGRATULATIONSSSS!!!!!!!
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by johnstar(m): 7:56am On Jan 01, 2014
congratulation cool
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by destino24(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2014
Picture or it didn't happen
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by dominique(f): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2014
congrats man. may God bless her and her parents
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by dahmie2013: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Congrats OP wink!
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
May God bless dis babysmiley. If u think dt she's a baby of glory click LIKE....

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by pweetixandy: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
bby girls r d best!!!
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by goldenvicky(f): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
God,I love babies.am goin to give her a name,Ezionyinye...she will continue to be a gift to ur home cheesy
Re: First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! by vpaymoney(m): 4:33am On Jan 02, 2014
pweetixandy: bby girls r d best!!!
yes

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Being A Man / Family Who Lost Two Members On The Two Tragic Malaysia Airlines / Married Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Having Sex With Co-worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.